Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF:Serendipity of love,Pt16/Pg94 (Page 18)

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Serendipity of Love

Part 4

He was moving out of his office'as he has to prepare himself for the party..many..important clients and people are coming'and this would be a boost for his carrer..and moreover'this party was basically for the start of his upcoming biggest project'when suddenly he bumped with someone'for a fraction of second his memory went into flash back'as this is how he met Nupur'three years before'the touch was so known..and her voice'seems to be so familiar'but before he could see her face..she was far away from his sight'God knows what but he want to see her face'her voice was very very Smiliar..and he don't know when his feet'listens to his heart and immediately ran towards the girl'.But it seems 'today his luck wasn't supporting him'the girl had already sat in the cab and left away..he thought,"Who is she'why her presence'giving a new feeling to me as if..i know her..but why I can't able to see her face'.what's happening'when she bumped with me'her voice'it seems so familiar'it seems like ..like..my Nupur..but Nupur..here..if she would be here ..I would have certainly knew'but  it's not..like that then why I feel her presence'around me'May be I am thinking too much and listening to my heart'.it's better I should concentrate on my work and'he stopped in between and after a pause made himself realized..I really miss you Nupur..without you..this success is nothing Do comeback'."Saying he too left for his house'

[THE PARTY VENUE]

Everyone was present over there..Everyone was waiting for the chief guest'it was a dress code party where everyone has to come in Black formals'C'mon it was a business party'.so Black formals is usually the code of it'

Every girls's eye were on Mayank he was looking a geek god..carrying perfect features'wherever he goes..all Girls' eyes went on him'Mr.James also..arrive with his team and Mayank..they made themselves busy in their usual business talk'when unkown to him'Nupur ebtered from his behind'but walk past by him'which didn't noticed by him'Well she was wearing a Black colour knee length dress'with midleave sleves and was looking quite elegent but since the other girls in the party were just showing off their body so wasn't looking that much hot and happening other than other girls'

Soon the chief guest arrives and everyone..get busy with him'Nupur was kneely watching her Boss how he buttering over the chief guest..but couldn't able to see..the person who was standing with them back facing her'she don't know why but her heart want's to see him'she was standing near the counter when one of her collegue said,"OMG..!!! he is looking Dammn hot'"

She turned her face to see a Blonde girl...wearing..what she was wearing it seems she wasn't wearing much but just covering important parts of her body'she turned towards her and said,"Excuse me'"

Bolonde Girl,"Hy '!!! You must be the new secretary right'!!!"

Nupur:Yeah..!!!

Blonde Girl:Hy'I am Kelly'working  in the same office'

Nupur:Hy I am Nupur..

Kelly:So Nupur..did you met with our boss..

Nupur:Not yet..

Kelly..in a quite surprised rather should say in much shock tone..:What are you saying'You haven't met him till now..in the whole freaking day..!!

Nupur:I was quite busy with my work'

Kelly:Oh..what work Nupur'.You know he is so handsome..so dashing'so hot..lost in her dreamland'so sexy..so'.when Nupur coughed in between and said',"I got it'."

Kelly:You must see him..every girl of our office'would die for his just one look'he is so young dashing..who can say he has been rewarded with best Architect at such a considerable young age'usually people go old till achieving this award'.

Nupur in her mind:Ohh'chalo acha hain ye budhaa nahi hain'

Kelly:Okay Nupur I'll see you afterwards'Saying she moved away from there'.

She was enjoying her when her eyes fall on a couple fighting over something'unkown to her a cute smile appeared on her face 'well on the other corner Mayank was also'watching this cute couple and their mind instantly made them to travel in the flashback where for the time they met.

FLASHBACK

Nupur:Oh God..!! Varun'this party is so boring'..mera to bilkul bhi  mann nahi lag raha hain yahan per'

Varun:Oh..!! C'mon..Nupur'you know na this is very important party'my meeting with Mr.Wregner is very important for my company'

Nupur:But Varun..mein yahan bahut bore h rahi hoon'.I know it's important but'

Varun:Please Nupur can't you do this a little favour to me'.

Nupur:Okay'.

Mayank:Vishal'.ye party humare liye bahit important hain'bas ek baar Mr.Jose ki nazron mein aa jaayen to fir to..bas mujhe success ki sidhi chadhne se koi nahi rok sakta'..

Vishal:To kuch aisa kar jisse o shock reh jaayen aur instantly tujhe approach karen apne naye..venture k liye'.

Mayank:To tujhe kya lagta hain'.mein tabse vo nahi soch raha hain'.

Vishal:Lekin approach kese karega'.

Mayank:Sochne de'.Mr.Frankaz ko'scotch bahut pasand hain na'.

Vishal:Haan'lekin  usse hoga kya'.

Mayank:Tu bas dekhta jaa''

He went to the bar tender'.and ordered two glasses of  scotch to him'taking drink he went towards him'when suddenly he bumped with someone..and the drink..fallen on her dress'

Mayank:I am so sorry'.!!

Nupur was already in a bad mood'as she was getting pissed off in this party..and than this..:What Sorry..can't you see'

Mayank:I said I am sorry..Mam'

Nupur:Nothing is gonaa be right with your sorry'!!! 'My dress has already been spoiled now'

Mayank:Listen Mam..I said sorry'even now I have to buy the drink again'.

Nupur:Oh Really..!!! so for you..your drink is more important than feeling sorry'

Mayank:Excuse me'!! For the sake of courtsey I said sorry..why  should I feel sorry'!!! Somehwere it was also your mistake..you could have also see me'

Nupur:Listen Mister..!!! don't try to act smart okay'.

Mayank:Why should I act when I am smart..Mam..and please if you step aside.. I need to get my drink okay'

Saying he stepped and move towards the counter again leaving Nupur with her fury gazes'she went to washroom to wash over her dress..mumbling about hwe her dress get spoiled because of a stupid and idiot man'..

He took his Drink and went towards the Mr.Frankaz'and said while handlinh him his drink,"Sir,your drink'."

Mr.Frankaz:Thank you,But do I know you gentleman'

Mayank:No sir..I am Mayank..Mayank Sharma..forwading his hand infront of him'.the architect'

Mr.Frankaz:Oh'Okay'..

Mayank:Do you need any help Sir'

Mr.Frankaz:No young Man ..i am quite expert..in this..game..you just see'You know'I bet for 5000$..and I know I am going to win'.

Mayank:Ofcourse Sir..you would'.

Mr.Wregner:Hy Frank..c'mon..now beat..this'.

Mayank:Sir..this is so simple I know you can do it'

Mr.Frankaz.:But..Mayank..right'

Mayank:Yes..Sir..!!!

Mr.Frankaz:This is actually very difficult..from where do you think it is easy'

Mayank:Ofcourse sir..lemme explain you afterall I am an architect I know my angels'very well'so see sir..here..we have three balls in consecution with the q ball at the corner ...and we have to make all three balls enter on the same hole followed by the q ball..with the 9 ball to be hit by the q ball and have to enter in the pocket number 3 right'

Mr.Frankaz:Absolutely'

Mayank:So see Sir..when you hit the q ball with the 56 degree then the q ball will move and will hit the yellow ball'and after hitting the yellow ball the direction of the q ball will change..and here the yellow ball will  hit the three balls sitting making them to follow in the same direction towards the same hole..but sir we do not have to follow the three balls but we have to follow the q ball'.which was also coming to the same direction towards the other three balls.but the three balls will go..without being touched by the q ball..the q ball will hit the 9 ball..changing the direction of the 9 ball...and soon they will be inside the hole and 9 ball will slowly and steadily move to pocket no 3 and this how you'll win'

Everyone..around there was shocked'Mr.Frankaz..come to reality and said,"Are you sure is it possible'"

Mayank"Ofcourse Sir'I am an architect I know my angels perfectly'.

Mr.Frankaz:Then it's better if you do this for me'

Mayank..was shocked..he had never played Billiards all he was saying to impress him and he said to do':But Sir the bet is between you and Mr.Wregner'how could I'!!!

Mr.Frankaz:Do this for me..and if you win..I'll be seeing you in my office tomorrow'Deal..or no deal..

Mr.Wregner:Yes..!! even I also want to see'.

Hope you Like it

Edited by shafy_MN - 02 June 2013 at 11:18pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigtanu_mayursupriyamnfanhasiniangelpihu.DASTAK..ratibob007-Meri-Pia-Irum.kirti123gopi06Angle.preethis--jiya--mayuloveuBhatakti_atmaRiasaHumayraLuvArTi4eversreevijayan-Paulomi-DazzilerDizzyMaria.-DreamzGirl-Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-drfizaahmed.Tanya.--Sanchu--

Humayra IF-Rockerz
Humayra
Humayra

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
YaY!! Me first Big smile
Great update, di Clap

That time Mayank collided with Nupur, right? Cuz he was getting the same felling that he used to get whenever Nupur is around him..

Who is Varun?? Kahi Varun hi Mr. Villain to nahi??

I totally agree with Kelly.. Mayank is cute, handsome, dashing, sexy, hot and what not *hayee*.. Mayank in black.. I wish mujhe ye dekhne ko milti..

First meeting and wo bhi takrakar.. MayUrish..

Hope Mayank will be able to hit the ball in the correct way.. After all izzat ka sawal hain..

Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Looovvveee you*hugs*, muuuah !!

Edited by Humayra - 04 May 2013 at 1:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu_mayurshafy_MN

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafy_MN

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humayra

YaY!! Me first Big smile
Great update, di Clap

That time Mayank collided with Nupur, right? Cuz he was getting the same felling that he used to get whenever Nupur is around him..

Ofcourse...Nupur k siwaye or kon ho sakta hain...

Who is Varun?? Kahi Varun hi Mr. Villain to nahi?? 

Well you get to know...Wink

I totally agree with Kelly.. Mayank is cute, handsome, dashing, sexy, hot and what not *hayee*.. Mayank in black.. I wish mujhe ye dekhne ko milti..

just imagine...Embarrassed

First meeting and wo bhi takrakar.. MayUrish..

Hope Mayank will be able to hit the ball in the correct way.. After all izzat ka sawal hain..

Hmm...vo to hain...

Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Looovvveee you*hugs*, muuuah !!

Love you too sweety...

*HUGS*...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Humayra

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roses-khushi