Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vishalfool

nice

tahnks

Serendipity Of Love

Part 12

[PRESENT]

She heard the sound of door being opened and closed ...she turned around was and was shocked at her witts seeing him standing there infront of her..she was very much shocked...both were looking to each other..in a quiet unexpected ...way...the file she was holding..dropped from her hand breaking the unknown silence between them...

He smirks seeing her been caught now.She was a little scared as now he was standing blocking her way to the door..standing their crossing his arms across his chest grinning to her

He asked her in his full professional manner like a boss asking to his employee,"What are you doing in my cabin Ms.Rai".He was now playing with her..his mind had made a decision,"I don't know for what reason you are not to mebut now I'll make sure that you yourself will come to me after all now how can I led you go away from me..!!! Not this time darling!!!I'll repent my every mistake..which caused you pain..but for that you have to come to meyou'll be friend with me like earlier times..I promise..I'll solve every problem..but now you have initiate you feet towards me".

She was standing there grinning to himselfthinking about his plans to irritate Nupurso that she herself would come upto himHis thoughts were broken by her voice when answered his question,"SirActually James Boss needs a file so I come up to take it".All the time when she was speaking..she was looking everywhere except himShe slowly moved towards the door when he again in between blocking her pathshe moved towards the other side againhe blocked her pathshe move again  to other side only to be blocked by him againHer eyes were gazing floorshe cannot get up courage to look at him..taking a deep breath she furiously stared at himbut it seems her gaze wasn't working on him..he answered to her furious gaze through his killer look smileshe was about to speak to step aside his phone rangunfortunately he has leave her path and moved towards his table to grab his phone.Taking the opportunity she opened the door and went to Mr.James cabin handling his fileshe returned back to her seat..by the time she was all thanking her stars.else..anything could have been happen..she may have weaken in front of him loosing herselfwhich she can't afford to a person like Mayank

On the other side Mayank..was cursing the caller 100th time as because of himonly because of that caller..he missed this opportunityhe so wishesthat he could have.able to get a chance to reveal something from Nupur about his mistake or any reason for what she is behaving like this to himbut all went in vainHe grabbed his phone and moved towards the lift as he has to go to the site.

[FLASHABCK]

Rakesh Chachu rushes to the door seeing Mayank-Nupur stepping outside his car and asked them,"Kesa Raha."Nupur said calmin him down,"Bahut acha raha chaliye sabko batae hain..".Rakesh chachu said,"Haa haa chaloMayank beta tum bhi aao".He muttered"ji"and went inside with them..

"Is it true"

"Yes..!!!"

"Will you please say it again.that they had taken our proposal in consideration.."

"Yes.!!! John Uncleit's true and all thanks to Mayank.all this could  have happen only because  of him.."Said Nupur applauding MAYANK.he said,"Nupurdon't be so formalit's not meeven you are equally responsible for thisso I should also thank to you.

She said to him,"Mayankyou are just trying to be modest but seriously all the credit goes to you!!".Supporting her Mishra Ji said,"Nupur is right Mayank.!!! Thanks a lot.tumne hum sab ko nayi zindagi di hain..apne baccho ki galiyaan aur unrespect se acha ye jagah humare liye swarg hain..Thank you so much..".He said"Okay..okayI think we should stop this courtsey giving and taking now we should celeberate.what say".All of them agreed to him and celeberated..their little success..few ladies made some sweet dish while one of them brought their guitar playing tunes..while some of them dancing others were singing

Nupur said to Mayank smilingly..,"You know Mayank because of youwe don't have to leave our homeno one able to remove our homefrom this place".She was really very very happybut seeing her happy because she thinks that their chances with her to save her community centre was making his heart to filled with guilty.All that smile on their faces is all liehis heart shuddered with a thought that what will happen when they get to know the reality this thought made him shiver to the core..and before he could able feel their pain they all will went through his minds shuts the illogical concepts given by his heart saying,"If  he won't be there doing this than someone else will do and presently he needs to build up his careerso he should not think about all theseone or the other day this community centre has to fall down so why he is feeling ashamed..he should keep his emotions aside..and think practically"

His mind and heart were so much preoccupied with each other that he couldn't able to gathered himself to share their happinesswhich is guest of few daysand somewhere he is responsible for thisseeing him in deep thought she asked him,"Hey..!! Mayank kya huawhere are you so lost".

He shrugged his shoulder sayingnothing and than after a brief pause of a second he sa id to her,"A..AAh NupurI need to talk to you..".She nodded her head she moved to a corner not to disturbs other in their frolic..momentTaking him to the corner she asked him,"Bolo Kya baat kerni hain..:.He thought for a while how to speak up..but gathering himself he said,"Mujhe abhi yaha se janahain..You all enjoy".

She didn't want him to leave and with an impulse reaction she said,"Kyu jana hain..tum kahin nahi jaaoge.".He couldn't able to say no  to her but also can't staty here ..this place is suffocating him ..so he come up with a lie,"Actuallymujhe kisi se milne jana hain".She still asked him curiously as if inspecting himlikehis heart smiles to his own without that smile reaching to his face to a thought that she was inspecting him like a true girlfriend..to hide his this lie..he said her another lie,"Vo..meri friend hain..bahut close friend hain..usne bulaya hain..mujhe jana hoga".She herself don't know what she was saying but all the things were coming straight away from her heart,"Mujhse bhi zaayeda close hain kya..".Though the music was bit loud and she said little bit in a low tone..whatever the condition is the fact is Mayank couldn't able to hear it properly he asked her again to repeat,"Kya keh rahi ho tum..".Just than she realizes what she has said..covering she asked him to go,"Acha thik hain tum jao..".Thanking her..he quickly moved of the IInd innings.while she was staring at his retreating figure..a

Hope you like it..

Edited by shafy_MN - 10 years ago
superb update.. poor mayank, nupur ko sach pata chale ga tho.. woh tho gaya 
Originally posted by hasiniangel

superb update.. poor mayank, nupur ko sach pata chale ga tho.. woh tho gaya 

hmm...
Superb. Hope nupur will give one chance to mayank
nice updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Nice update, di..

Main to uss caller ko 10001 curses de chukhi hu.. Uff!! Half an hour baad mein call nahi kar sakte the kya... 

About flashback bachchu Mayank ye guilty feel karne se na kuch nahi hone wali hain.. Agar Nupur ko iss sab ke bare mein pata chali phir wo to tumhe kachcha chaba jayegi..

Friends ke bare mein sunte hi Nupur ko itna bura kyun lagi.. Kuch kuch hota hain kya ;)

Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Looovvveee you*hugs*, muuuah!!
Originally posted by mayuloveu

Superb. Hope nupur will give one chance to mayank

well have to see
Originally posted by Faria.

Superb update.loved it..

THANKS