Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Here is My Next Part...
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Serendipity Of Love

Part 7

He never thought that his wish will fullfilled like this'no wonder from few days he was longing for her..his heart always drifted his mind towards her...he want to desperately meet her'and today his despiration..his wish came true...it happened..she is standing infront of him...oh no..rather should say..she is in his arms...like older days he again protected her from falling down...

He was flashing his million dollar smile'he was more than happy..and why not to be happy'his best friend..and somehwere his heart knew..but only his heart he is stilll unaware of it..and always ignores it ...his love..was in his arms'..his happiness was beyond anything'...a millon dollar smile was flashing on his face...

Mayank..surpringly..:Nupur..is it you'!!!!

He made her stand on her feet and was about to touch her face to feel that it is actually Nupur standing infront of him..wearing the most beautifull dress'and looking extremely'awesome in it'.when their moment was broken by Mr.James'

Mr.James:Oh..Hello..Mr.Sharma'.lemme introduce to my PA. Nupur'.Ms.Nupur Rai'

MR.James to Nupur :Nupur he is  our Boss..Mr.Mayank Sharma'.

Mayank tried to say that he knows Nupur but thought to keep their relation formal infront of everyone..else..they will make'different rumours about him and Nupur..and with that he don't want to hurt her...

He greeted her formally by extending his hand infront of her and said,"Hello'.!! Ms..Nupur'.Rai'.

All this time Nupur was too numb to react'her trance was broken when Mr.James..introduce Mayank to her'and she got another big shock'.that he was her boss'her eyes filled with pain hatered'.she never want this to happen..she never want him to face..she hates him..her anger..her agnoy  increased more when she saw..him extending his hand formally'this was actually  pricked her heart...conveying her very wrong signals...though Mr.James was eyes in her to shake hands with him..so in the name of profession she shaked her hands..

Nupur'blankly..:Hello..Mr.Sharma'.and soon jerk it off..without being noticed by Mr.James'

Mr.James:xcuse me..sir I want to share few words with you'..

Though Mayank do not want to have any kind of discussion..but he can't ignore it also..reluctantly..he moved with him'..and within five minuted he ended his conversation with him..saying he need to talk with someone'else..which more important than this'

He quickly rushed to the place where he bumped with her..but didn't find her,"Abhi to yahi thi'..Mayank tu bhi na'yahan tera vo wait karegi'yahin kahin hogi'let's search her'.meri Nupur wapis aagyi hain'God..!! I love you..for doing this'."

He kept on searching her everywhere but didn't find her'he even asked few of his employees..but they also don't know any whereabouts  about her'he asked kelly who said,"Sir,..I just saw her going home..she said she was tired'.so went home'"

Mayank:When does she left..

Kelly:Just now Sir,if you want to talk to her..you may find her in parking area..she must be there'

Mayank:Thanks kelly'saying he rushed towards the parkng area'but seems too late as she had already left'

He rushed towards the parking area'but it seems he was too late..she had already left'.he thought,"Koi nahi Nupur..kal subh to tum mujhe milogi'.after all you are my PA'ab mein tumhe apne se door kahin bhi jaane nahi doonga'."Saying a slight smile appears on his face and he resume back to his work glancing the sky..thanking his stars'

"Sir Good News'.mere sources se pata chala hain..ki..Mayank aur Nupur ek doosre se mile to'But isse pehle vo koi baat kar paate vo Mayank se bina kuch baat kiye vahan se chali gayi'vo ab bhi Mayank se nafrat karti hain'"

"That's great News''uski nafrat ki aag badhni chahiye'.I liked it'nazar rakho dono per'."

"Aap tension na lo Sir'everything is under control'"

"It should be'"

On the other side of the same city..Nupur was running..not caring that her legs are hurting being in heels'she was just running as if escaping out from a dreadfull fear..runnng from her abhorrence that if it would come again infront of her she would be helpless'she just want to vanish herself'from reality'

She hurriedly opened her door..amd smashed it after entering her house'leaning her back to it..taking deep breaths'she wiped swaet from her orhead'calming her breath to be stable'her eyes were just filled pain,agnoy..and moreover were quiet shock'

"Nahi ye nahi ho sakta'.aisa kese ho sakta hain'."

She was trying to give fake assuage to herself'that all this what  has happened isn't true..it's all her hallucinations'.

"Vo'Vo kesa aa sakta hain'ye kese ho sakta hain..this cannot happen..Nooo"

Her knees weaken as she couldn't able to withstand anymore'with the fact'she kneeled down'while cold tears made their way out from her eyes'.but she was all in pain to even wipe them off'.

"Why'!!! Why he came back'.does he forget what he had done before'has he forgetten everthing'..he is taking everything so casually'he want it professionally..that's why he even great me'like that only'but..still why did you came back in my Mr.Mayank Sharma'why..I had no more power left to bear your another deed'you have broken my trust my heart so brutally..than why have you came back..I don't have much strength kef in me to bear another heart broken'please Go..from my life'"

Tears had made a constant flow from her eyes'and weren't stopping..her heart was wrenching in pain'After a while she wiped her tears and took promise to herself,"But Mayank Sharma I won't  allow you too'hurt me again..no this time'there'll be only and only professional terms between us..you get that..now you'll  see how much hatred I have for you in my heart'"

She stood..washed her face..changed herself and laid down..since head of aching due to all these consequences in no soon time she fall asleep'after whole three years for the first time she didn't prayed..neither for him nor for herself'

Hope you like it
Edited by shafy_MN - 10 years ago
mayuloveu thumbnail
Amazing. Can't see nupur's hatred for mayank
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuloveu

Amazing. Can't see nupur's hatred for mayank

Well untill and unless..understanding won't be cleared..her hatred..will increase for him
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
As usual the update was awesome, Di...👏

Yah, I was right that guy was Mayank.. 😳

Nupur's eyes were filled with hatred😲 Why Nupur hates Mayank so much? What has Mayank done in the past that has made Nupur hate him so much😔 I'm sure that Mr. India has created some MU between mayUr..

Mayank loves Nupur but not ready to accept, that is typically mayank type🤪

What the hell is this Mr. India's problem, why he doesn't want mayUr to come close to each other😡

Continue soon and thanks for the pm..
Looovvveee you*hugs*, muuuah !!