Part 2

Updating in short while
Edited by shafy_MN - 11 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Serendipity of Love

Part 2

The new day starts with new hope , new aspirations,new aims,new target..but somewhere..Mayank was only a wish in his prayer to get back Nupur in his life'.when she was with him it was like luck was with him'she w him'as indeed his fortune'.but presently she is not with him but still he felt her presence around him'.silently wishing he went to his car and drove to his office to start his new assignment.

Somewhere in the stockton..a girl'was praying infront of god'.may wishing something very deep from him'.As  her eyes were filled a hope that her wishes are getting fulfilled'After that she picked up her bag and went to her office..presently..she is working as an personal assisstant whose work is nothing but to manage the table and files of her boss'nothing else'.It's not that she os happy from her job or not she is just satisfied'she just want to keep her kind as busy as she couldas she know as soon as she will free herself from work'her mind will be diverted to the person of whom she hate herself to think about him..but still can't help  herself'.

Completely her work she use to visit orphange daily'and spend rest her evening with the children over there'even in the weekends when she id free from work..where Mayank his time with his friends in pub or just in his meetings'Nupur generally'.oraganises..small charity functions'so that they could get fund..for the living of the students'..

She earn only to just satify her basic needs and rest she spent her all time and money in the orphange'as somewhere she felt herself to be belong to them as somewhere she is also an orphan'

It was usual day'when her boss called up and asked her to pack her bags as they had got a  new assignment where he'll be assissting on of the best architecture .

Nupur:Sir..What's is my need over There..

Boss:Listen Nupur..You are my secretary who manages all my table work and my file..since the person with whom we will be working is a well-known architect..and you will be the one to manage his tables and files as this project is on a great scale'so better..if you come with me'from now..just keep in you mind..that your work will be doubled..apart from my work..you have to manage his work also'

Nupur:Sir..I am your sectary..not his..and I am getting paid for doing your work'why should I do his work'

Boss:You are not understanding Nupur..it will be a great experience for our firm to work with him'and other good architectures..so better do as I say..and yes..!! don't worry about your salary'I'll make it double'.

Nupur:For how many days we are going there..

Boss:Not Days for about 6 onths'

Nupur:6 months..!!! Sir,it will be very long duration'.

Boss:C'mon Nupur that will b good for our carreer'

Nupur:But sir..my orphange and charity events..who is going to organise it'

Boss:There are many other people also'for  them..don't worry'.and now'atleast be professional..and meet me at the airport'

Nupur:Okay Sir..By the way where are we going..!!

Boss:San Fransisco'

Nupur..her heart thud a beat but controlling herself she said:Okay Sir,I 'll be on time..

Boss:Good..!! You may go now'

"Make Mayank hell busy that he didn't have even a time to think about Nupur'okay.."

"Yes..!! Sir'you don't worry'.and since he is working on a new assignment which is very big project'he has already occupied himself very much'he won't be able to get the time to even search for her'"

"Good..!! I liked it'"

"Thank you sir.."

"You may go now'."

Mayank:When the assissting team is arriving'

Junior:Tomorrow morning sir'.

Mayank:Okay I want a secretary to arrange my all table and file work Got that'

Junior:Sir'James Sir said..he is bringing his sectretary with him..she'll be helding all this work..

Mayank:Good..!! atleast noe we don't have to waste me for conductig interview'.

Junior:Yes..Sir..!!!

Mayank:Okay prepare the presentation..till then I'll work on the outline of the project 'meet me tomorrow in the conference'

Junior:Sure Sir..!!!

Mayank engrossed himself'..but somewhere today he felt different'different..that something is going to change 'something change is coming'..shrugging his thought'he immersed himself in the work'..all this was in his mind..his work ..work and work'

'...

In the orphange'Nupur was making children understand that she is committed to her work and she has to go..!!!

Kelly:But..is it necessary for you to go.!!!

Nupur:Yes Baby'.I can't ignore it'

Clad:W'll really miss you Di'

Nupur:Aww'kissing him on his cheek'will miss you too'

She went to talk inside Mrs.Begenty,"Please do talk of your self and children'I am really gonna miss you all very much'

Mrs.Begenty:Even we too will miss you..!!! Take care of yourself'

Nupur:I'll..okay bye..turning towards kids"bye..Kids.."

All in one:Bye'

She took her luggage take a cab and went towards the airport..unkown to her sweat was appearing on her forhead..she couldn't understand why all of a sudden she is feeling nervous but the fact is she can't help it..pryaing to god.!! To give her strength'she move inside the airport.

Hope you like it

Edited by shafy_MN - 11 years ago
deepa0507 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow just wow yaar 
i really like it 
but who is that guys 
that create a many misunderstanding in our mayur 
keep it up 
aise hi lage raho jaani 

thank you so much for pm me 

anjan the in safar me hum apse 
mile yun in ajanabiyon ki taraha 
hume kya pata tha apke ruh kya he 
isi liye shayad 
barosa tod hi diya bewafao ki taraha 
Edited by deepa5 - 11 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thankx
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oye hoye whattay an update plz continue soon 😊
sonuluvsmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superbbb...!!!!!!!!!!!😳
thnxxx 4 d pm...!!!  😊
do cont soonn...!!!!
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 1 - Nice beginning... Mayank is an architect and Nupur is away from him for three years... Is the man Dhruv who is trying to separate them...

Part 2 - So, Nupur is going to work for Mayank... Thats great...
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Laakh door rakhne ki koshish karo milnewaale to mil hi jaate hai

At last mayur will be meeting
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow...this is nice :)

nice update...
wonder who is the mystery man...

do update sooner :)