Mayur FF:Serendipity of love,Pt16/Pg94

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hello..everyone...

"Serendipity of Love"

I have started another Mayur ff...
actually...the concept of this ff.was in my mind from quite few days so I thought why not to pen down my thoughts...

It's not completely by me..you can say..I had a taken a inspiration from a movie.."Kismat Konnection" but it's not case it would be totally copy of it..it's just the inspiration..somewhere i want to mould Mayank-Nupur characters...like this...

I will be little late in updating...as had written only a part...and currently focusing on my ongoing FF-Lover Never Looses...

Coming to the title of the story...

Well this actually deals..how twist and turns came their paths..and how they realises their love for each other...but it's not always...that you get second chance in your life...once it gone ...it gone forever..how their love meet it's fate..and how..their destiny changes...enabling thier love to invoke out from there heart...which they had buried inside...

I know may be it seems quite boring..but i'll try to keep updates..in a much better way...

Edited by shafy_MN - 20 September 2013 at 11:52pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2krish_artilifesuccessyaadien.kirandeepa0507Rasha4evaIrum.kirti123gopi06hazra66Prada_176preethis--jiya--mayuloveuHumayra_Capsicum_DazzilerDizzyTheEmpressMaria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-drfizaahmed.Tanya.MaaNeeTLuV--Isabella--...EhSaas...

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009krish_artilifesuccessyaadien.kirandeepa0507arhi.sarunIrum.gopi06Bhawna_arti_Capsicum_Humayra--jiya--Prada_176Maria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Serendipity Of Love

Part 1

A man in the one of the most popular club of the city of San Francisco'was enjoying his friend as today he had achieved the most promising architect in the construction world'.he was fully drunk and was swaying with the music'but his heart was having it's own music..and he was following his heart..
He was dancing and was celeberating his success with his friends'

Niall:Mayank'Dude..Congrats..Yaar..!!!

Mayank..fully happily...:Thanks'

Mohit:Mayank..yaar..aaj mein tere liye dil se khush hoon'

Mayank..giving hug to him..:Mein bhi'

He enjoyed with everyone there'and then took his car and returned to him..while driving back to home'since still he was in his senses'he recalled her as if conveying to her his message..he stopped his car at a corner near the highway and get down from it leaning to the door of the car and he was looking towards the moon..today was a full moon day and somewhere he felt..she must be seeing this moon and passes a message to her through moon,"Aaj mujhe most promising architect ka award mila hain'I am happy'but I'll be more happy agar tum yahan hoti..i am missing my bestest friend..I am missing you'you're still close to my heart'I don't know. Why ...but still your presence make every moment of my life..lively..you are best thing to be happen in my life'I so wish you to be here..my day would have become most happiest day of my life'hope you're listening to me'come back soon..missing you'"

Saying he left for his home in his car'and on reaching home'he lazily'went down on his bed'remembering some of the cute and sweet moments with her'.

Mayank'was pacing left to right 'right to left in the waiting area...:Mujhe darr lag raha hain..pata nahi unhe mera propasal pasand aayega bhi ya nahi'

Girl'she kept her hand on his shoulder making him sit with her and said while convincing him..:Don't worry..unhe bahut pasand aayega..itna acha kaam karne jaa rahe ho tum'kuch nahi hoga I trust you'

Mayank'still in tension mode'.:Lekin agar kuch gadbad ho gayi to'

Girl..cheering him up':Jo bhi gadbad hogi we will face it together'I'll never leave you'.

Mayank'a smile appears on his face as if he want to listen this only from her mouth':You are so good Nupur..thank you for coming in my life'

Nupur:No..Mayank I should say thank to you..for coming in my life'

Mayank:Acha courtsey bahut ho gayi hain..mein chalta hoon'

Nupur:All the best..!!!

She sat there in the lobby of the one of the greatest construction company and he went to the conference room to present his proposal of a mall to be built 'in the recent months'as he was going Nupur silently prayed for the success of the Mayank when Mayank came to her from behind making her heart to skip a beat and soflty said in her ear,"Vese you are my lucky charm..tumhare hote hue..mera propsal reject ho hi nahi sakta..but still thank you for praying for me'"

Saying he left for the conference room..leaving a smiling Nupur behind making her to think about him and him only'.

Somewhere in Stockton a girl who came in Mayank's dream..none other than Nupur  was praying ..she look to the sky from her window'and wished  something'after a while..return back to her room..laying down on her stomach'and start cursing herself for praying for the person who broke her heat her trust'

"Mein kyu hamesha usi k liye pray karti hoon'jo usne mera saath kiya..he took me for granted ..he took our friendship for granted'just because'of his greeds'.mein uski bholi bholi baaton mein aati rahi..and he made stupid of mine..but still today also..I always pray ki vo jahan bhi ho..he must achieve what he truly deserve'.tumhe mere saath aisa nahi karna chahiye tha Mayank'kaash tum ek baar mujhe sab kuch sach bata dete'..but I was so stupid to think..you are a very close person of my life'U hope wherever you are you are happy in your life'be happy'"

Saying she hid herself inside the blanket closing the night lamp of her room'

This is there daily routine'they always think about themselves at night..where slept dreaming about his past and in a wish to meet her..and she end her day by praying for him and then cursing herself..for doing it'this routine was on a regular basis they both were doing form past 3 years..let's see'.where destiny would lead them..

Ans somewhere in the same city of San Francisco..a man was sitting in armchair..and was sipping a glass of wine with an evil smile playing on his lips'..a person came from behind and said to him,"Sir'it's going same as you want..they couldn't able to meet each other from past three years and if we check their phone records..they didn't even had contacted each other after that'"

He throw a bundle of dollars to him and said,"Today I am really happy..take your prize and enjoy'"

Bidding him ..the person left..while the other one..was laughing evily..and said to himself,"What I want I always get it'now the game has started'..wait and watch you both'"

Sipping the class of wine again..the light of the room get closed leaving pure darkness'

Hope you like it...

Edited by shafy_MN - 17 April 2013 at 12:23am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigsupriyamnfanyaadien.kirandeepa0507Dalia.Sara92.Lenco-Meri-Pia-sonuluvsmayurhasiniangeltasnim.Bhawna_artiRasha4evacrazymayurianIrum.kheya-mayurkirti123gopi06Prada_176Bhatakti_atmaAngle.Humayra--jiya--mayuloveu_Capsicum_DazzilerDizzyTheEmpressMaria.-DreamzGirl-suhani.cipamisaannie07.Tanya.Faria.--Sanchu----Isabella--...EhSaas...

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
wow interestingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafy_MN

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht