Bhai yeh kya kar daala [ next pillow wall ]

Posted: 11 years ago
Sultaan taking promise from madhu to take care of his child aaryan and madhu agreed. I can imagine him as next pillow wallbetween . Seriously i dont want any kid between rishbala hope some1 else padoo adopts him or his mother should alive. That bous irritates me sorry i dont like kids in shows they make it family drama.
Or sultaan shouldnt die in future to take his son away from rishbala lives. Ab yehi reh gaya tha dekhne ko. Next pillow wall - aryaan. If they ever wanna show babies show rishbala babies in d end but not some1 else child

p.s. - i am not supporter of kids in my fave shows so dont give lessons on his innocence. Thnc bashers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramesh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
aaryan ka chodo sultan is still there 🥱
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you. Don't want Aryaan to come in between aryan!
Agree with you let Roma or paddo keep him!!
I don't get it though this is the same guy who says he doesn't anyone else to take care of his kid and now knowing that Madhu is married ( whatever the condition her marriage is in at the moment) how can you ask her to take care of your kid who she only knows for about 2 weeks?? She has a family of her own.
Not bashing just my POV!
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gah talk about it! ðŸ˜³ If CV's want to show family drama I'd prefer it with Rishbala babies. NOT some random kids! No offence! This is just absurd!

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
abey pehle sultan toh bhage..aryan ko hum adopt kr lenge..🤣🤣
baisakh45 thumbnail
thank god there is at least someone who does not like babies in show like me.i thought i am the only one who does not want aryan.i want the whole sultan family out of this show.let it be child or old,i don't care.
Originally posted by: ramesh90

aaryan ka chodo sultan is still there 🥱

hate him

Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Gah talk about it!😳If CV's want to show family drama I'd prefer it with Rishbala babies. NOT some random kids! No offence! This is just absurd!

same here
Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

Agree with you. Don't want Aryaan to come in between aryan!
Agree with you let Roma or paddo keep him!!
I don't get it though this is the same guy who says he doesn't anyone else to take care of his kid and now knowing that Madhu is married ( whatever the condition her marriage is in at the moment) how can you ask her to take care of your kid who she only knows for about 2 weeks?? She has a family of her own.
Not bashing just my POV!

komal madhu can adopt every random child if thrown at her
Originally posted by: love.abhay

abey pehle sultan toh bhage..aryan ko hum adopt kr lenge..🤣🤣

lol bhaag jayega
Originally posted by: baisakh45

thank god there is at least someone who does not like babies in show like me.i thought i am the only one who does not want aryan.i want the whole sultan family out of this show.let it be child or old,i don't care.

seriously ther r ruining d show hate kids in shows