Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Is this track leading to SwaShi and ShaRath??

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hey all.. I am making this post to ask you a question...
Is the current track leading to SwaShi and SharAth??
For those of you who don't know about it, SwaShi is our very own majnu and his going to be love interest (Don't ask me. Cvs can turn a one woman man to its opposite too. Confused And since they have short term memory loss, we can expect the same...)  Aashi!!!
And SharAth is our very own DIVA who has never ever "loved" majnu boy and she'll start loving bharat pretty soon since they are pretty opposite. And bharath ka kya hai? He'll get fida on any random ladki once she starts behaving nicely with him.

The main reasons for my assumptions are-

Ultra slow development, believe me when I say ultra slow because the planets take less time to move around the sun then their love story to develop.
Ultra slow development in SwaRon. Palki ma'am seems to have forgotten that they are supposedly two love birds. I think she has forgotten about it. And a confession doesn't seem to be visible in the near future. I'll be shocked if they confess to each other in 2050 and I'll wonder "itni jaldi kaise ho gaya??" Shocked

Next reason is that, Swayam Aashi are ACS- CS, when Swayam Sharon were ACS CS, we got so many dances and one mushkil se mila hua confession... so its possible that the cvs may turn Swayam into one woman man se many women man. After all, Aashi will chipkofy with Swayam now that Sharon is her "friend" not sautan. 

Don't ask me the reason. They can do anything. For eg, butchering Sharon's character?Making SwaRon giggling partners for life... etc..

Third reason is that opposites attract. Sharon thinks that everyone else is important to her other than Swayam, ok! Think about it people, she even came to bharat day! For whom? Bharat obviously! And dressed up like him. Now think think, opposites attract. SharAth can be a story of two people who are entirely opposite, one cannot speak in english and other is such an egoistic person, one is at least a bit understanding, other is seriously dumb.
Why dumb? Because she's dumb enough to not understand that she's in love at present. 
Now these are my reasons, and the motto behind making this post is that,
I am currently a SwaRon fan and as a SS fan, I am extremely annoyed at their apparent "love" track. Love track kam, friendship track zyaada lag raha hai. And I seriously don't know whether and if we are going to get a SwaRon confession. It's high time CVs. I mean, both of them are in love with each other, what is the problem in CONFESSING????Why do you want SwaRon fans to hate you like this?? Why are you hurting us? Why are you doing this to SwaRon fans??? We have feelings too cvs!!
And I don't know why, I feel that SwaRon will become a couple only in the concluding episodes of this show. I don't want that . I seriously don't want that. I mean for the past one month, understanding and comfort has increased but still no confession! Why??I wanna see SwaRon becoming a couple in this century CVs!!As a matter of fact, every SS fan wants that!
Or if you want to destroy their story, please come up with an iv. We'll happily quit the show..
-A disappointed SwaRon fan..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblysifubumblebeeluna._Molly_.venusrockz-Alinaa-ABCDesiGirl93vaishali667..gone..piyu_swaronflirteyed--Kshitz--MrsChandlerBingSwaRon_rocksBhaviJas_Deepika_nami2811-AD-

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
is this the passionate track palki maam was referring to?DeadDead
best frends track bana diya..issey better toh one-arm distance tha...no offence to anyoneOuchAngry
they are wasting vrushan's potential...highly disapointedAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kshitz--Legilimens.

uhs313 Goldie
uhs313
uhs313

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
lets not make assumptions.its just one episode...lets not draw conclusions too early Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrushanharshi

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uhs313

lets not make assumptions.its just one episode...lets not draw conclusions too early Smile

i have lost my patience now..saturation aagaya..i try my best to be positive but hota hi nahi hai ab CryCryCry
Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uhs313

It has been so long! I am fed up of this crap now. 
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hehe...shaRath track seems interesting to me  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kshitz--Legilimens.swaronswaronnami2811swathi_swaron

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Hehe...shaRath track seems interesting to me  LOL
Yeah same here!!! Sharon itni lambi and bharat short sa... Very interesting. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron_Deepika_

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

is this the passionate track palki maam was referring to?DeadDead
best frends track bana diya..issey better toh one-arm distance tha...no offence to anyoneOuchAngry
they are wasting vrushan's potential...highly disapointedAngry
Disappointment isn't the right word. I am fed up of this now!

Go to top