Phir Subah Hogi

PHS 2 Episode reviews (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
ya , the show must go on.

BTW vikram thakur ki kuch khabar, means any PM or news?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PHS 2 Episode reviews (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
no news from varun yet

he didnt login after his last msg.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608rose.lavender

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I loved episode 12 ... it was great I loooved it .. suppperrrbbb ... it was worth it.. our work and effort.. I loooveeed it !!!Clap

K.swati885rose.lavender

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i loved episode 12. Gulabiya's doubts, Sugni's regreats about giving pain to vikram,  excellent job.!

thank u  all of u for giving ur precious time and entertaing others.

@Ron , u rocks  as Gulabiya too.

rose.lavenderronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhi1608

i loved episode 12. Gulabiya's doubts, Sugni's regreats about giving pain to vikram,  excellent job.!

thank u  all of u for giving ur precious time and entertaing others.

@Ron , u rocks  as Gulabiya too.
Thank you Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Thank you all of you...for appeciating our work...
We will try to entrtain you all more...keep reading...:)

rose.lavenderronshaan

rose.lavender

rose.lavender

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Sara,thanks for joining the PSH forum and giving your review. Hoping to see you around and also being active as much as possible here.

Everyone here is very friendly and extremely helpful.
So,do feel  AT HOME!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885sara1993Vinnie79ronshaan

rose.lavender

rose.lavender

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Well I have read all 12 of the episodes up to now and here's my review: 
Julie(CHAMPA)You played Champa just as her "flighty"character before-aslways petrified of Digvijay.So,your enactment was a photo-copy of hers in PSH.Great Julie,Keep it up!Thumbs Up
Simi(JWALA THAKUR)Um!He will never get rid of his devious,scheming and evil ways.So,superb of Simi to continue along those traits.That's Jwala for you!Simi didn't deviate at all,which was superbThumbs Up!
Vinnie(Digvigay)You mirrored him in every scene of yours.That devilish,scheming and cunning character of his was magnificently portrayed by you,Vinnie.Couldn't have been better,by my yard-stick!Thumbs Up
Onto the heavy-weights now:
Payal{MS,KUHU and AMRITA}It's no mean feat to juggle 3 characters all at one go!Payal essayed her roles outstandingly well in my book.Having to imagine yourself as 3 different people-one who was uncaring,unconsiderate and selfish,the other who was naive,irrational and irresponsible and not forgetting the 3rd who  was abused physically and emotionally.Payal was fantastic in all of her dialogues,etc.It was exhilarating to read her role play!ClapClapClap
Dhana{SUGNI}is doing great justice to the role of SUGNI.It's as though she has gotten UNDER THE SKIN of SUGNI for the way she has been portraying her.All of Sugni's mannerisms,her way of talking,etc have been essayed quite remarkably well by Dhana.Do keep it up!You have not faltered in anyway up to now!ClapClap
Ron{ADI and GULABIYA}Hat's off to you for 2 of the most important characters so far.As ADI,you've dealt with all of his guilt/wrong-doings/mistakes just the way it should be brought out in the open for all and sundry to reminice about.ClapAs GULABIYA,Ron,AW!Good you didn't forget how much of a DRAMA QUEEN she was in PSH.Just the way she would have reacted upon seeing VINI married if the show had gone on up to now.She never tried listen to reason and judge after.Always,jumping to conclusions instantly.Ron,your role as GULABIYA was 100% excellent portrayed.Kudos to you!Clap
Vinnie{VIKRAM}you have done a phenomenal  and wonderful job as the GREAT THAKUR.Portraying his caring,loving nature along with a sense of authority and also being romantic sometimes was extremely good of your role.You have stuck to his true character all the way up to now.Just the way all of us would have liked him to be if the show had continued!
Vinnie as the WRITER you have done great!Your creativity is boundless which augurs well for the drama and romance.Looking forward to lots of entertainment to come!
Once again,thanks alot RISING STARS for all the drama,etc up to now!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885sara1993komal07ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top