India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

PHS 2 Episode reviews (Page 16)

sara1993 Goldie
sara1993
sara1993

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Episode 24 was amazing guys. Hats off to Vinnie and Simi for a superb scene between Vikram and Jwala. Both of you did justice to your respective character. When i read this scene  its like i can actually feel the the tension between Jwala and Vikram. I really do feel sorry for Champa, i just hope that one day she will muster the courage to stand up against Digvijay and i agree with Ronit, i really do hope that Rattu comes back into her life. Sure he may not be able to give her all the comforts in life but he will surely protect her from harm's way. I loved the advice which Ma Saheb  gave to the family members and she is right, they definitely need to bury the hatchet and move on in life and come what may they need to stand together as a family and  if do this  then nobody can separate them.  In relation to the advice which Ma Saheb gave to Sugni, judging from the type of person Sugni is and her strong will, i'm pretty sure she will fulfill her responsibilities as a thakurine well.

Well done Simi, Vinnie, Payal and Dhana and Julie

Edited by sara1993 - 06 June 2013 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Finely I have read episode 25
very well written episode by payal and vinnie .. I liked all scenes
adi amu scene and vikram sugni scene were too good
hats off to you all.. i liked it
sugni did what we knew she would do Clap
she sat with the old lady and other ladies gave them that feeling that all are equal - like vikram used to do .. that thing made vikram proud on his love n his choice of life partner !!!
No one could be better life partner for him
sugni is the best Thakuraiin now WinkLOL

Edited by ronshaan - 16 June 2013 at 4:48am

rose.lavendersara1993

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thank you Ronit. They are some of my favourite scenes. Sugni always was a people person ie. she cared about people and knew how to pacify them/put them at ease.

I always envisaged her as a Thakurian with a heart ie. she would conduct herself  with dignity but can relate to the people around her and would treat everyone with respect which would win her their respect in return.

Edited by payal7 - 16 June 2013 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
well said payal
they could do so many things with this show and it could be a grand hit
they had no ideas and in hunger of more trps (they had 2.5-2.7 which was good.. they wanted more and forgot the real story )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavendersara1993

sara1993 Goldie
sara1993
sara1993

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Well said Ronit and Payal, i agree with you both. What Sugni did was no surprise, even though she is now a Thakurine, she is still that Sugni we knew at the beginning; that free spirited, kind and caring person. I knew she would definitely  fulfill her duties not only as a wife and as a daughter in law but as a thakurine well. Moreover, it is rightfully  said that respect is something that is earned and not demanded and she proved this, she is indeed an example for others and since she has already been on the other end of the line, she fully understands other people's feelings and the way they should be treated. Indeed this the reason why she wins Vikram's heart everytime. He loves her for the person she is on the inside,  for her strength and determination  to fight against any injustice being meted  and of course her constant jabbering.

As for Amrita and Adi. I am so happy to see that Adi is becoming  more understanding  and considerate towards Amrita and her feelings. I can definitely see that although slowly but surely she is falling for this new Adi and  i know she will surely see one day that he has indeed changed for the better and that he loves her more than his own life and can do anything just to bring a smile on her face.

Fantastic job Vinnie, Dhana, Payal and Ronit... You guys are just too good.

Edited by sara1993 - 16 June 2013 at 6:27pm

K.swati885ronshaan

Go to top