Phir Subah Hogi

PHS 2 Episode reviews - Page 11

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Ronit

MS - TVS was a tough scene to do. vinnie and I were as uncomfortable as those two were (it probably comes across in the posts).

The problem is  unlike with anyone else TVS does not say what he thinks to her and equally she is not as expressive with him as she is with Sugni, Aditya and Kuhu.

Although she is trying to change that its not easy and the fact that he is uncomfortable will always mean that their relationship will be more formal where there is less said and shown but more unsaid understanding and support

Would be great to get your thoughts on this Vinnie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Based  on what  we gathered  from the show ...these  are the  facts. 
1. Vickram  was the third  child  (Both  Bhushan and  GIGI  )   are older than  him.
2. Kuhu  is younger than Adi( Probably 19/20) I  am guessing  Adi  is  24/25
3. Vickram is the one  who  always  saw about the  business  side of things , while his brother  saw to  the  accounts.

They  live in a society  where men  are given  more  importance than  women...as after the  father  died I  am  thinking  MS.  was  having a tough  time  dealing with   the thakurs  who would not pay  her much  mind.  So naturally  Vickram  Stepped in...Just for the  fact  he was a male  made him better herd  by  these  people.   So  pretty  soon  he became  much  more of her  equal  than her son.
I  always  felt that  whenever they  are in the same room together   there is always that awkwardness. It was glaringly  apparent after his accident when  he asked her to  sleep  on her lap.   She was very  uncomfortable...but in that  I think  what she was seeing was  her  strong  son  in  pain for the 1st time  and  she  has no idea how to take care of that since he was always  the  strong one.
 No doubt she loves him...but she has come to expect alot  out of him...so to her she expected him to  put aside his emotions and pull the  family  back together.  as he always  did...(he never  let  his mariage problems affect him  before.  and she  knew  very  well  that Reva was no  saint either.)
 In short  she will never  come out  and out and say  sorry  to him , and he  won't expect her to.  At the same time  He is not one she can  order about ...because ultimately  he will do as he pleases..but she will make suggestions and  he will  take it into consideration.  I also  have a feeling they  disagree alot on stuff..but somehow always try  to meet in the middle...
 Film wis  this  mother Son relationship  is more  realistic than   where  the mother says  "Do it , becasue I  said so!"  and the son replies "Yes maa, I  will!"  It dose not mean that he  dose not respect or love her...it means he will do what he thinks is best ..and if  wrong admit it and try  to fix it. 

That is  my  view on this relationship/
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aweeesooomeee! You guys should have been the actual script writers for PSH. Phir to PSH ko high TRPs pakka milte aur PSH off air bhi nahi hote. The PSH 2 storyline is so gripping that it wouldn't take much time for people to get addicted to it. You guys did justice to the storyline.
Ruchi98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Epi 21 was fantabulous! U guys are really awesome writers. Sugvi part was the best of this epi. And also MS-TVS part was also nice. But east or west sugvi is the best!;-)
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome scenes b/w vikram and sugni
I liked it
hats of to vinnie .. very nice romantic scene !!
payal7 thumbnail

Episode 22 is complete

Please read it and leave your comments here

Thank you
Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Guys, episode 22 was fantastic. I absolutely enjoyed the romantic scene between SugVi so hats off to Vinnie and Dhana for an excellent job. I agree with Ronit when she said that the scene makes you fell  that it  is actually Vikram and Sugni acting. I mean in terms of the way they behave and converse with each other. Payal you too did a wonderful job. I guess the bond between SugVi will help Amrtia to see reason. I also agree with  what Amrita said i mean the way in which you guys portray Sugni, is no longer that shy girl that we knew. When she is around Vikram, she would usually be a bit  hesitant in expressing her feelings in that way but now she has definitely  changed and its good to see this side of her. 

Great job guys👏
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
Ruchi98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Epi 22 was fantastic! The sugvi romance was so cute!! And also waiting for amya romance. Let's see what decision amrita takes.
payal7 thumbnail
Hello All

Episode 23 - Mega episode is now complete 

We apologies sincerely for the delay in bringing this episode to you.

Please do read and provide your comments and also let us know if you want us to continue?

Thank you soo much for your time

Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just  read  episode  23  in its  entirety  and I  must say  Great Mega  Episode.  It is  good to see some Progress in Adi and  Amrita  relationship and  you can feel now that he  dose care about Amrita and  her well being!😊😊
 Sungi and her mother  with the women was  another outstanding  moment in the episode,  at the end  Sugni telling her mother  not to tell any one  what those nasty  woman said... She  really  is  growing up  and I  hope will  fercely  protect her family  now! 

Great  Episode!