Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 240 Discussion: 8th April 2013 (Page 8)

anastasia21 IF-Dazzler
anastasia21
anastasia21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Soon Padmini will say...Madhu...get married to Sultan, because I like him...and Madhu might agree to

Can a mother in the real world really ask her daughter to do that? Shocked This is fiction, yet the idea seems so far-fetched. Specially coming from a woman like Padmini, who knows how excruciatingly tough life can be when you are married to a gun-brandishing perpetrator. I have always felt Padmini was the slight nudge behind Madhu's bizarre choice of guys in life. She told Madhu to get married to Mukund, even though Madhu was in two minds about him. She asked Madhu whether her marriage to RK can be assumed complete now or not because RK saved Malik from jail time, which prompted Madhu to acknowledge her feelings and attempt to confess. Can we not safely say that Padmini too jumps to conclusions without thinking it through?

Edited by anastasia21 - 09 April 2013 at 2:12am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya050-SD-0_charu_Fortitudeennishetleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Shri,

Why am I pained? I honestly have no answer to that. Need to find one soon. LOL But one of the reasons could be that, unlike a lot of people here, I can't say that I watch the show just for good drama. To be honest, I care for Rishbala more than good drama, which might be a wrong way of seeing things. Watching RKs downward spiral is a pain. Watching the charming, suave, intelligent man behave like a possessed and obsessed lover is painful. I know he deserves all of it, but its not too entertaining to watch. But, since the topic has been raised, I have to look for answers and come out clean with them. 

Re RRR, I don't expect one, and I don't care if there is none coming. From, where I stand, I don't even see the need of it, as the man is already headed for a breakdown.

Besides, I have to admit that the very recent Sultan-Madhu angle bothers me to no end. Sultan provides me no entertainment. His character has no footing according to me and all his scenes are very very forced. The whole track is bloopers galore. I don't see the point of introducing a gangster just for the sake of a triangle. This whole track has to shed some more light. Moreover, CVs are literally making an emotional fool out of us, by asking us to accept the crazy whims of their heroine.

thank you Ananya for this Hugsums up my feelings as well...Thank you Shri, Zoe,  Soundarya and Jazz for your posts Clap abs nothing is left to add..with entertainment value nil and bloopers galore episodes, shoddy treatment of the storyline, all characters going down the drain, do we have anything to look forward to?Confused anyways,  as long as Rishbala are together, the hope is still alive...the problem/expectation was never Rishbala or RK's RRR but Sultan in MB...apart from his scenes individually which put me to sleep , will the audience accept a married woman with another guy? or him dreaming of her, knowing that she's married?  Confused stable, REALLY? Dead here lies the clunk ! Dead they can never develop this track properly bec. they have to retain the good image of Madhu yet make RK look miserable..that means misunderstandings galore and the cliche route of showing the heroine wronged..more tears=more TRP's LOL 

Edited by _charu_ - 09 April 2013 at 2:31am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumJasperJazzhansa22blacklamboriver123Angeenaanastasia210-SD-0Ananya05Fortitudeleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

I forgot to mention the most important part of today's episode.  RK's bed sheet and pillow cases were finally changed after almost 7month period, Hallelujah this calls for celebration Party

hey, I tweeted ST on this...think he actually acted on it?? 

ETA- Whenever I'm upset with the serial, and totally vela, I tweet ST on silly things like this...for my own cheap thrills...I don't mention the serial at all, because he will only say...don't wait and don't watch LOL

Edited by Soundarya22 - 09 April 2013 at 2:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumJasperJazzanastasia21blacklamboriver123Angeena0-SD-0Ananya05_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Dear All.
I would like to introduce you to sweetdear, who is a dancer, understands dance and she has been kind enough to explain the dance in Episode 236. Through her explanation, I was able to allay my doubts if I missed anything. 
Here is the page where her post is there.

a special word of thanks to sweetdear for penning that down..i read the post and loved the interpretation Clap it was perfect and best so far, along with Hima's ! Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYRed_Opiumpnarsriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya050-SD-0leelaa9

JasperJazz Senior Member
JasperJazz
JasperJazz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I forgot to mention the most important part of today's episode.  RK's bed sheet and pillow cases were finally changed after almost 7month period, Hallelujah this calls for celebration Party

ETA- Whenever I'm upset with the serial, and totally vela, I tweet ST on silly things like this...for my own cheap thrills...I don't mention the serial at all, because he will only say...don't wait and don't watch LOL

Thanks Soundaray22! I think it was a bit of an eye sore for all of us, to see the same bed sheet everyday.

Although the new one looks strikingly similar to the earlier one...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumriver123Angeena0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasperJazz

Originally posted by Soundarya22

Thanks Soundaray22! I think it was a bit of an eye sore for all of us, to see the same bed sheet everyday.

Although the new one looks strikingly similar to the earlier one...Wink

I'm wondering whether I'm getting way too personally involved in this show LOL - I almost felt a physical sense of relief when I saw those fresh sheets (you know the kind of feeling you get when you slip into bed with freshly laundered sheets and pillowcases...Aaahh!)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumAngeena0-SD-0_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Dear All.

The EOD Summaries are all completed. Starting from 236 dated 3rd April through 240 - present day EDT.

I would like to introduce you to sweetdear, who is a dancer, understands dance and she has been kind enough to explain the dance in Episode 236. 
Here is the page where her post is there.

Shri, thank you - those EODs were superb.   And thanks also for posting link to sweetdear's lovely posts - I had missed them the first time around.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumAngeena0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
link to Episode 241 Discussion: 9th April 2013

Go to top