Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 240 Discussion: 8th April 2013 (Page 6)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@River: You're welcome :-)

Originally posted by Ananya05

@AY: You are scaring me yaar. Are you trying to say that very soon RKs character will bid adieu to the show? 

LOL no RK isn't going anywhere...waise bhi VD's fanbase is too huge to let that happen, no?LOL

I'm saying that in this attempt to keep their pendulum swinging both ways, the writers may end up DILUTING the essence of a character as compelling as RK...I wonder if they may just end up using him for the laughs and the drama and that's about it...I hope that all this acting up from him will lead to something CONCRETE...otherwise there won't be much of a point.

Look at it another way...if Sultan isn't letting RK-Madhu be...then what makes him think that RK will  ever let him and Madhu be?WinkLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdearblacklamboriver123Angeenaminu_8zoya_naziya0-SD-0Ananya05_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL no RK isn't going anywhere...waise bhi VD's fanbase is too huge to let that happen, no?LOL

I'm saying that in this attempt to keep their pendulum swinging both ways, the writers may end up DILUTING the essence of a character as compelling as RK...I wonder if they may just end up using him for the laughs and the drama and that's about it...I hope that all this acting up from him will lead to something CONCRETE...otherwise there won't be much of a point.

Look at it another way...if Sultan isn't letting RK-Madhu be...then what makes him think that RK will  ever let him and Madhu be?WinkLOL

Thanks yaar. Now I feel better.

This show has triggered my over anxious self. LOL At times, I worry more about RK and Madhu than my own life. LOL

@bold: Really hope that is not the case.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYJasperJazzblacklamboAngeenaminu_8_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Dear All,

I have always said, I do not much care  about Rishbala, as much as I care for good drama. And at the same time, I like the chemistry between Rishabh Kundra and Madhu.  Most of you are also Rishbala lovers.  And yet, I always see you pained by their love story rather than enjoying it.

May I know why you are always pained and COMPLAINING as if they are torturing you ? What makes you feel so hurt when those two do anything to each other.  

I have seen that I rant, or get hurt when I see any one of them deviating from my pristine understanding of natural traits of man, woman, lovers, haters, social beings, society people and also the elite of the society.  Other than that what they do to each other, I sometimes enjoy and I sometimes would have wished the other to give a smarter answer...takkar ka jawaab.

Like for ex: I never liked Madhubala Malik sending bangles and going after a powerful man...that one mistake being made...which btw Madhu till date has never regretted as having been unnecessary or unwarranted...I have supported her 4 slaps for what RK did to her...not for breaking her engagement, taking away her job and Malik getting injured...but that the man was gloating over his win...he was gloating so much when narrating the entire plan to Madhu over the cell phone...that my blood was boiling...and when he finally very calmly was settled in the thought that his revenge is finished...it was my devilish pleasure to watch Madhu coming and slapping him hard.  At that time I did not care about consequences...like I cared for consequences when Madhu sent the bangles and was relentlessly pursuing the man.  Then she had lot to lose. Now, she had nearly nil to lose.

And since I was no Gandhian and enjoyed the slapping, I knew the revenge game would be there to stay. Just like Madhu never regrets what she did, even Rishabh Kundra also does not regret what he does.

So my question to all of you was...when those two people are ready to play, go to any length to make each other suffer, bend to their wish, why is that you people are always so pained to see them.  Instead why you cannot just enjoy as they are.

Their story was battle of wills in Phase I with hate being the foundation.

Rishabh Kundra really played a dirty game with Madhubala.
And this dirty game can be understood by no one else than her because RK hated her and at one point even she too hated him. So she can understand where he comes from and why took that revenge. Her pain is not that he took revenge in that unforgivable, unfair manner. Her pain is more about her anger and frustration at the man she loved...that when her love could overcome all hatred for him, how the same could not have happened to him. How could he not love her. And her pain for herself is that she knows he loved her and that he doesn't realize it and has now relinquished his rights over her. This has taken away her right too.

In Phase II, Madhu is again teaching RK a lesson, for him to accept/for him to listen to his heart and say it that it makes him immensely happy to see her happy, that he feels loved when he loves her. This is going to be a long fight between the two and for the entire time SUltan will be there. This time of battle of will is...Madhu has picked up the pieces of her life and showing him right in front of his eyes, that I will not wither like you expected me to wither. I shall still have a loving heart unlike you who would be in pain. Madhu keeps telling herself, Trishna, Padmini and audience and even RK, that she doesn't know why she is doing things the way she is doing, what is she trying to prove, but her frustration and pain for the man she loves, when she sees him how he still cares for her unbeknownst to himself, we see how it is expressive of her subconscious desire for him to take her in his arms in love, but all in true realization.

This is going to be one tough fight between the two, when Madhu will be unrelenting (yielding in moments but never yeilding fully to him) making him more and more insecure and crazy, until he would just blurt out that he would bleed to death, if she is not in his life. He will not say I love you Madhu, He will actually say, Madhu you are my life...in true sense he will say, you are my oxygen...and all this will come up as she keeps going away from him the more he plays games with her to hide his love for her and she would see through it.

So that's why I don't understand, why you people always keep asking about RRR of RK...and why you don't see that hate and love almost have same magnitude of energy, just the direction is different...And Madhu would always know about RK's care, love, hate, anger, possessiveness, obsesession in a very knowingly feeling manner, which is why she will not ask RRR from RK, but would just without any apologies, tantrums, shams; want him to take her into his fold. She would be okay with his any kind of drama as long as her aim and objective is getting fulfilled.

And on the ending note...I did not write to offend you all. I felt all this from your posts and so felt like asking. The category of these people will be self-understood.  Those who laugh like me at the drama, obviously will know what I am saying.

Cheers.

ETA: By no means it is prediction. This is what it came out as I understood their story. If the CVs tomorrow show deviation from this, I would personally take it as clunk. For me Madhu is equally strong. So in this second phase, I feel this is how she is supposed to be winning. In this slow manner...where she the one who is hurt, but actually he hurts through her actions...and that too when she defiantly asks him...why she cannot act like that.  Again...personally ...that is still a poetic justice...so who cares for a speedy RRR when slow torture for him is going to give him more pain LOL LOL 

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 08 April 2013 at 11:08pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjualexchUDEYMarathiMulgiRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdearminu_8hansa22river123Angeenablacklambozoya_naziyaAnanya05sree.gattu_charu_ennishetleelaa9AreYaar

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Dear All.

The EOD Summaries are all completed. Starting from 236 dated 3rd April through 240 - present day EDT.

Had been difficult days emotionally, so spirit was not mustered enough to be objective for EOD post.  Now I feel okay.

I would like to introduce you to sweetdear, who is a dancer, understands dance and she has been kind enough to explain the dance in Episode 236. Through her explanation, I was able to allay my doubts if I missed anything.   I think the persons who will be most happy to read her exposition are 
  • Hima (himbin)
  • EML (Escape.My.Love)
  • and all the others who got the moment, saw its beauty.
Here is the page where her post is there.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 08 April 2013 at 11:02pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_Opiumsweetdearminu_8blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya_charu_Fortitudeennishetleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

@SD: Loved your point about RK as the CLOWN...lol well the clown entertains me the most too...reading the main forum makes me wonder why ppl watched this show to begin with...
I'm reading theories like Sultan brings "stability" in Madhu's lifeLOL...In all his "psycho" acts galore, RK  never managed to urge Madhu to SHOOT someone but hey if that's "stability", then I really should recheck the dictionary.
The writers donot seem to have learnt from the umpteen examples of love triangles gone wrong on Indian TV...how long have shows lasted with love triangles forced in like this...and usually the REVERSE holds true...women will buy love triangles if the second guy in question is the husband...there is the whole "oh they have to fall in love after shaadi" angle that soaps love to milk.

Well in the case of RK, they've already used that angle on him and Madhu...throwing Sultan in at this point for what?

The writers are creating easy sympathy for Sultan's character and women, especially the TRP audience is the first in line for it...well they can take the show whichever way they want but I have a feeling this turn of events is going to come back to haunt them big time...they are creating a monster they will  not be able to control.

RK is a tough character to write...to write his redemption without making him a typical sappy loverboy...to keep the unpredictability element alive along with showing character growth...but it seems in an attempt to do that, they are creating a foil like Sultan for viewers who like their characters predictably sketched for sympathy...in the attempt to "expand" their audience base, they may end up losing the core one and the very reason the show is popular.  

Great post, AY! 
@Boold, I'm still wondering what did ever happened to Madhu's high standard of morals and ethics? Wasn't she the woman who fought so restlessly against RK when he was involved in a car accident? Now the same lady is holding a gun and aiming at another human being.  She further compares and justifies a criminal by choice's actions with her mentally challenged father.  I'm with you, where is the so called stability here?   
@Red, I feel exactly the same. I never thought RK and Madhu need a third party to make them realize their feelings for each other. I always felt that triangles taint the pure aspect of the original relationships. Plus I find them as a quick fix that is applied when the creators run into a writing block or lack of creativity.
@Blue, I feel the King Kong is already out on the screen and doesnt have a control button. As a result we get to see on the same episode: a prayer service for a beloved wife, followed by admirable glances towards a married woman... Go figure Shocked

Edited by Red_Opium - 08 April 2013 at 11:08pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYhansa22blacklamboriver123Angeenaminu_80-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Zoe,

Tough to get what you wrote, Your response is coming withing the quoted text...so confusion is where does your post start.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_OpiumAngeena

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Zoe,

Tough to get what you wrote, Your response is coming withing the quoted text...so confusion is where does your post start.

Ill try to fix it, but recently some posts appear in this format. I have no idea why???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angeena0-SD-0

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Dear All.

The EOD Summaries are all completed. Starting from 236 dated 3rd April through 240 - present day EDT.

Had been difficult days emotionally, so spirit was not mustered enough to be objective for EOD post.  Now I feel okay.

I would like to introduce you to sweetdear, who is a dancer, understands dance and she has been kind enough to explain the dance in Episode 236. Through her explanation, I was able to allay my doubts if I missed anything.   I think the persons who will be most happy to read her exposition are 
  • Hima (himbin)
  • EML (Escape.My.Love)
  • and all the others who got the moment, saw its beauty.
Here is the page where her post is there.

Thank you ShriEmbarrassed!!  I am honored and humbled by your gesture ShriEmbarrassed.
You know right, if it weren't you..I would not have dared to make a postLOL. Now am glad that I did!! Thank youSmile VM.
 @all ..would really appreciate your valuable  feedback which will help me learn of any points that if I could have overlooked/missed. Smile.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_Opiumhansa22river123Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

Go to top