Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 240 Discussion: 8th April 2013 (Page 4)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Soundarya22

Officially I've started my de-addiction process from today..Dead at least till this track is over LOGICALLY...

Charu...not like you. You need a hug Hug...

i know Soundarya Cry thank  you for the hug Hugi need it badly...

For Charu

Queen - I Want To Break Free

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkRed_Opiumhansa22river123Angeenazoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Aryan, bachche ... I love you and you're a cute, adorable kid. Please keep in your limits and don't act cupid for your dad and Madhu.

Sultan should better remember that though estranged, Madhu is officially RK's wife. You never think or dream about another man's wife. Find another suitable female who can accept your lifestyle and is free. Sultan going down the memory lane remembering Madhu was kind of Disapprove

Sultan is back to his old house? He doesn't seem to be in hiding though Bhujang is after his blood ... weird how he leaves the old kaka and his son alone at home with such a threat hanging on their heads.

Thank you so much Dipali for your interference and giving that nudge to RK's thinking. Hopefully he will do something constructive instead of destructive this time around... ( wishful thinking) Loved the OUT and PACKUP from RK. Kudos to Dipali for fab acting, she was awesome today.

RK remembering Madhu as if the ghost of Madhu is everyone that he turns and taunting him. Was he angry in the morning when his hand touched the adjacent pillow and he was reminded of Madhu? Loved the song and the RIshbala scenes ... made my day Smile

Please, please CV's, spare us the Madhu-Sultan torture ... can't bear it further.

Precap: Looking forward to a volatile Tuesday.

All thanks to Madhu for her extra kindness, extra care and extra humanity...There is nothing wrong in Sultan thinking about or dreaming about Madhu...Its Madhu's fault only...She herself told him that she is no more related to RK and they are not husband-wife...

So Sultan ki gaddi to nikal padi...Madhu ke station ke liye.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkKayhansa22river123soni28sree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i-me-myself

All thanks to Madhu for her extra kindness, extra care and extra humanity...There is nothing wrong in Sultan thinking about or dreaming about Madhu...Its Madhu's fault only...She herself told him that she is no more related to RK and they are not husband-wife...

Not really in the mood for this today ... but still ... Madhu's fault if any was helping the goon and his family. CV's slapped us with their stupid explanation just a few days ago?

Whatever Madhu said, but the Holi incident with RK should have been a wake-up call for Sultan as everything isn't finished between RK and Madhu. He should know better ... and no problem if he limits it to his thoughts.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkJasperJazzKayapolloartemisanastasia21hansa22blacklamboriver123Angeenasoni28sree.gattuzoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
A filler episode...the star of today's episode was undoubtedly Dips

RK returns frustated and emotionally hurt from Chawl. When questioned by Radha, he apologizes for his rude behaviour earlier but then requests to be left alone. Dips shows RK another perspective on his relationship with Madhu for the first time. While RK is angry when this perspective casts him in worst possible light but it also kick starts his realization at jet speed. He immedietly begans to miss Madhu. Meanwhile Sultan garners a promise from Madhu to look after Aryan if something were to happen to him. He seems to be slowly and gradually falling in love with Madhu with Aryan playing cupid. Madhu is still clueless.

I have always found RK's perspective on revenge business interesting. From what I understand he believes that what he did was right...Madhu insulted him...made him a laughing stock in front of the people who admired, cared (in a fan kind of a way) and loved him. The emotional wound Madhu unwittingly delivered in name of justice shamed him and were there to stay for a lifetime (the slaps being captured on film). He felt broken. He thought he could never forget the entire fiasco. In his mind it was only fair that he deliver the same pain to her in interest of justice. He insulted her, made her a laughing stock in front of everyone and stamped his presence in her life in way that she would never forget the insult he bestowed on her. He expected her to feel as broken and shamed if not more after he cast her off.  he knew his method was wrong but he thought that the end was justified and fair.This is the very reason he has always been unrepentant.
However today Dips showed him a different way to look at what he did. He did not deliver justice but instead betrayed someone he might have loved. If Dips walked away from him for material pleasures, he walked away from Madhu for his version of justice. If Dips was wrong to walk away frrom love for money...he too was wrong to walk away from Madhu for his revenge. Today he saw himself standing in Dips place and Madhu standing in his place and that realization finally made him open his eyes to reality  and his feelings for Madhu...hence he saw her everywhere. I loved the entire sequence.

I have two questions now-

Why is it that 5 minutes of Sultan frustate me so much on screen? There is no rhyme nor reason to how he is behaving...but then Madhu has been giving him mixed signals...and somehow what he knows and thinks scares me for Rishbala. From his perspective

1) RK  loves Madhu
2)Madhu has moved on from RK
3)RK is taking advantage of his power and relationship to stalk Madhu and force her in a corner against her wish.
4)Madhu is interested in him
5)Madhu is an ideal mother for Aryan and a close substitute for his wife

If Madhu were ever ready to accept RK back at any point, he would assume that she might have been forced into it and run to provide her his protection and maybe even try to get her for himself. He will not hesitate using Aryan once he decides he wants Madhu.

How is it that everyone on this show is so smart but so blind to his own feelings and actions- From Paddy to Radha, From Dips to Trishna..From RK to Madhu?

Am pretty excited about precap...but more than anything I want to know what will compel Madhu to accept back RK.

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 08 April 2013 at 12:09pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkpnarsUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdearapolloartemisdesigrl414Kaysoni28anastasia21hansa22blacklamboriver123Angeena0-SD-0zoya_naziyaFortitude_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

An infatuated Sultan remembering Madhu.   Grrr.   That's precisely the problem with being nice to lonely men - they go totally overboard and misconstrue any sign of kindness and humanity.  Aryan, stop trying to play cupid.  Kiddo – she's married already, to phone-wala RK uncle.   Looks like your Dad also needs a reminderAngry.

Radha-RK:  sweet genuine interaction.   Funny Bittuji-RK "pack-up" conversation.

Super Dipali-RK conversation.   She showed him the mirror.  Nice.

Malik family going to Shirdi.  Radhaji has already appealed to Bappa, and Padmini is going to appeal to Baba.  Funny thing is, both of them probably for two opposite reasons. 

RK -  the situation right now is not a warm fuzzy realization of love.  And it does look like he is going to have some kind of a breakdown at some point.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkRed_OpiumUDEYKayhansa22blacklamboAngeenasoni28sree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

A filler episode...the star of today's episode was undoubtedly Dips

RK returns frustated and emotionally hurt from Chawl. When questioned by Radha, he apologizes for his rude behaviour earlier but then requests to be left alone. Dips shows RK another perspective on his relationship with Madhu for the first time. While RK is angry when this perspective casts him in worst possible light but it also kick starts his realization at jet speed. He immedietly begans to miss Madhu. Meanwhile Sultan garners a promise from Madhu to look after Aryan if something were to happen to him. He seems to be slowly and gradually falling in love with Madhu with Aryan playing cupid. Madhu is still clueless.

I have always found RK's perspective on revenge business interesting. From what I understand he believes that what he did was right...Madhu insulted him...made him a laughing stock in front of the people who admired, cared (in a fan kind of a way) and loved him. The emotional wound Madhu unwittingly delivered in name of justice shamed him and were there to stay for a lifetime (the slaps being captured on film). He felt broken. He thought he could never forget the entire fiasco. In his mind it was only fair that he deliver the same pain to her in interest of justice. He insulted her, made her a laughing stock in front of everyone and stamped his presence in her life in way that she would never forget the insult he bestowed on her. He expected her to feel as broken and shamed if not more after he cast her off.  he knew his method was wrong but he thought that the end was justified and fair.This is the very reason he has always been unrepentant.

However today Dips showed him a different way to look at what he did. He did not deliver justice but instead betrayed someone he might have loved. If Dips walked away from him for material pleasures, he walked away from Madhu for his version of justice. If Dips was wrong to walk away frrom love for money...he too was wrong to walk away from Madhu for his revenge. Today he saw himself standing in Dips place and Madhu standing in his place and that realization finally made him open his eyes to reality  and his feelings for Madhu...hence he saw her everywhere. I loved the entire sequence.

You've explained RK's perspective on the revenge business better than the writers have managed toClapClap

I completely agree with this and this is how I've interpreted his thought process too...the underlined bit especially...that he KNOWS his methods were wrong but he still feels the end justifies the means...and it's all "fair and square" in the larger scheme of things vis a vis finishing his revenge.

Re: today's RK-Dips scene...I like your interpretation but I feel that didn't manage to come across that clearly in the scene...RK's thought process was left cryptic since he just did the usual OUT OUT shouting at Dips...nothing shown with him REALLY dwelling on Dips's words in context of Madhu after that...so it was kind of a vague scene in that sense leaving the audience to fill in the space with their interpretations of RK's behavior in that scene...I think he was pretty poker-faced there...Dips's lines didn't seem to hit AS hard as I'd expected they would hit him...He seemed pretty normal the next morning too...

I'm curious to know what brings about the precap with him trying to remind Madhu of all this...He's such a roller-coaster going towards extreme highs and lows in every alternate epi tat the audience can have a hard time keeping up...or is that just the choppy writing throwing in bits of lovestruck Sultan in b/w as fillers?...lol

Edited by AreYaar - 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzsweetdearhansa22blacklamboAngeenazoya_naziya_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Abhi toh do diwane shahar mein, raat mein ya do pahar mein, Madhu ke bare mein hi soch rahen hein.

thanks you so much MM for a lively take Hug i thought it was RK's copyright to drive that way..LOL same situation, same technique, same kind of accident but Sultan ko right corner of forehead par chot nahi lagi LOL

Thanks Charu. Hope it cheered you up a little. I don't know how else to review what they are showing nowadays. You know when I was looking at Sultan today, I almost thought he is singing the song "Abhi muz mein kahin baki thodi si hai zindagi".

I see people on EDT are unhappy that Sultan and Co. went to chawl even thought they had their perfectly working home. But think abut it from Harry Potter analogy folks. They needed to make Madhu as their secret keeper so now only she knows where Sultan lives. Even though Bhujang may have visited that grimold place before, his memroy has now been modified (by Madhu pointing the gun at him). I also felt RK channeling tonks today looking at his hair style. Anyways, enough of my bakwaas on the epi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuJasperJazzhansa22Angeena0-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by Soundarya22

• Aryan sweetheart...you're getting over smart, bachcha. Trying for a new momma? Please bring your own mom, Neha Mehta, I heard she is a strong character. Where is she??? RK uncle is going through one of his temporary insanity phases, very dangerous to even look at Madhu when he is in this frame of mind.LOL

[Aryan] : Yes Aunty.  But ST uncle said she is dead and buried. We also did Shraadh. How can she come back now ?  RK uncle ?!! Ouch  Okay Aunty. So what should I do now ?

[SD]: Cute. LOL

Dear Child, don't let ST uncle play with your emotions.  After all, the man pulls rabbits from a hat in a nonstop manner.  Your mommy could be sitting somewhere at the bottom of his magical hat waiting for ears to be pulled. LOL 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYJasperJazzsweetdearhansa22Angeenaanastasia21sree.gattuzoya_naziya0-SD-0susan7_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

Go to top