Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 240 Discussion: 8th April 2013 (Page 3)

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Regarding Aryan -- He always yearned for maternal love, I think. And Madhu is behaving like his mother. So is it normal to want to make his "mother" Madhu and "father" Sultan stay together and behave as normal "parents"? confused This solves his problem of wanting to meet Madhu.

Maybe Kaka asked him to do it .. thinking

Edited by Angeena - 08 April 2013 at 10:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkKayhansa22blacklamboriver123_charu_leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Abhi toh do diwane shahar mein, raat mein ya do pahar mein, Madhu ke bare mein hi soch rahen hein.

thanks you so much MM for a lively take Hug i thought it was RK's copyright to drive that way..LOL same situation, same technique, same kind of accident but Sultan ko right corner of forehead par chot nahi lagi LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgiKayhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaFortitudeleelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Aryan, bachche ... I love you and you're a cute, adorable kid. Please keep in your limits and don't act cupid for your dad and Madhu.

Sultan should better remember that though estranged, Madhu is officially RK's wife. You never think or dream about another man's wife. Find another suitable female who can accept your lifestyle and is free. Sultan going down the memory lane remembering Madhu was kind of Disapprove

Sultan is back to his old house? He doesn't seem to be in hiding though Bhujang is after his blood ... weird how he leaves the old kaka and his son alone at home with such a threat hanging on their heads.

Thank you so much Dipali for your interference and giving that nudge to RK's thinking. Hopefully he will do something constructive instead of destructive this time around... ( wishful thinking) Loved the OUT and PACKUP from RK. Kudos to Dipali for fab acting, she was awesome today.

RK remembering Madhu as if the ghost of Madhu is everyone that he turns and taunting him. Was he angry in the morning when his hand touched the adjacent pillow and he was reminded of Madhu? Loved the song and the RIshbala scenes ... made my day Smile

Please, please CV's, spare us the Madhu-Sultan torture ... can't bear it further.

Precap: Looking forward to a volatile Tuesday.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumJasperJazzKayhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaKennozoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_leelaa9

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I'm speechless today - in a bored kind of way. Because of all the spoilers, media bites etc etc everything that happened was known, except maybe the proposed trip to Shirdi. So, yawn.

But RK - he lights up my screen, his "packup" and "out" were giggle-worthy. The song was nice. The vodka was water. Madhu's red dress was made of polyester - how does she survive those hot arc lights?Deepali's eye makeup was awful.

Just another day in soap land..

G'night!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanju_shals_bcbs_srkUDEYJasperJazzKayanastasia21soni28hansa22blacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattuFortitude_charu_leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by _charu_

Officially I've started my de-addiction process from today..Dead at least till this track is over LOGICALLY...

Charu...not like you. You need a hug Hug...

i know Soundarya Cry thank  you for the hug Hugi need it badly...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsbcbs_srkhansa22river123Angeenaleelaa9

Kenno IF-Rockerz
Kenno
Kenno

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia21

Why were Sultan and co. were hiding in the chawl if they could go back to their own home in their own car that magically appeared in front of the chawl out of nowhere. Confused Sultan is not hiding anymore. He is going out on long drives to clear his head Dead and Aryan is doing his homework in midst of this life or death situation. Kaka saying coolly, "Oh you're back so early and alive! Earlier you used to be gone for hours. Why didn't you just do that this time and put us through worries and some more crisis. Not like you were shot at or something only few days ago. We are only just back from our vacation from the chawl and not like we went into hiding to save our freaking lives from Bhujang, who btw knows this place." DeadDead

This is logic. Watch it go out the window.
waahhh...xcellent point Clap..full out of logic. sultan and co aree really safer than before

Edited by loveurkmadhu - 08 April 2013 at 11:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkhansa22river123Angeena_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

I'm speechless today - in a bored kind of way. Because of all the spoilers, media bites etc etc everything that happened was known, except maybe the proposed trip to Shirdi. So, yawn.

But RK - he lights up my screen, his "packup" and "out" were giggle-worthy. The song was nice. The vodka was water. Madhu's red dress was made of polyester - how does she survive those hot arc lights?Deepali's eye makeup was awful.

Just another day in soap land..

G'night!

Phil Collins - Its Another Day In Paradise

The music (instrumental) is very appealing. 

Good night.  Wish you peace.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumpnarsbcbs_srkhansa22river123Angeenazoya_naziyaFortitudeleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

• Aryan sweetheart...you're getting over smart, bachcha. Trying for a new momma? Please bring your own mom, Neha Mehta, I heard she is a strong character. Where is she??? RK uncle is going through one of his temporary insanity phases, very dangerous to even look at Madhu when he is in this frame of mind.LOL

[Aryan] : Yes Aunty.  But ST uncle said she is dead and buried. We also did Shraadh. How can she come back now ?  RK uncle ?!! Ouch  Okay Aunty. So what should I do now ?

[SD]: Cute. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkRed_Opiumhansa22blacklamboriver123Angeenaanastasia21Fortitudeleelaa9

Go to top