Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why were Sultan and co. were hiding in the chawl if they could go back to their own home in their own car that magically appeared in front of the chawl out of nowhere. πŸ˜• Sultan is not hiding anymore. He is going out on long drives to clear his head 🀒 and Aryan is doing his homework in midst of this life or death situation. Kaka saying coolly, "Oh you're back so early and alive! Earlier you used to be gone for hours. Why didn't you just do that this time and put us through worries and some more crisis. Not like you were shot at or something only few days ago. We are only just back from our vacation from the chawl and not like we went into hiding to save our freaking lives from Bhujang, who btw knows this place." 🀒🀒

This is logic. Watch it go out the window.
Edited by anastasia21 - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia21

I honestly never went looking for logic in the Gangster track to begin withπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...No point.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Normal and RK don't go together anywaysπŸ˜†...I agree that nothing was really resolved in the epi...and RK is too frustrated currently...so his memories of Madhu, everything around him reminding him of Madhu is frustrating him even more...all his expressions were about fuming today...fuming at her, fuming at his mind and heart which refuse to stop remembering her in everything he does.

I think RK needs to get to a breakdown...It is only once he REALLY hits rock bottom that he can start to realize...right now he's basically acting out in frustration...lashing out crazily.

And the makers of the show for some reason think that pitting both fangroups against each other will mean more TRPs...lol...history is not on their side...love triangles usually just convolute and DOOM a show.

I'm watching this for the entertainment factor that is RK...otherwise it remains to be seen if they take the Rishbala story towards the logical redemption it needs.

thats what AY..I was not talking about a normal RK but normal circumstances πŸ˜† i was kind of happy that Madhu is back in RK mansion and with time, both will reconcile..but with Sultan angle put in, what route it's gonna take, i dun wanna imagine those scenarios 🀒 ..looking at RK's obsessive state, just one sight of Sultan with Madhu and he will blow up...one dialogue from today's episode which i liked very much was RK telling Radha "jitna maine socha tha baat usse bhi zyada bigag gayi hai"...all this while we were blaming him for acting crazy but he WAS right...Sultan is set to create havoc in his life (by any which way) apne paagalpan mein i dun know he'll be able to tackle him or not..that's why these desperate measures...this is exactly what i'm afraid of..anything which makes RK act less intelligent, i hate it ..
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Since it was a filler episode, I would like to do it in a way that appeals to me.

Total Airtime distribution between all characters
  1. Madhu -Sultan - 1.58 + .27 second = 2.25 mins (The Promise to Sultan and remembering RK)
  2. RK- Radha - 1 min (towards growing bonding with him asking forgivness. In this scene RK is so much better than my brother. Wish my brother was half as RK)
  3. Rk- Dips - 4.17 mins ( very good scene. Mirror Mirror. Show me who is the most kameena ?) 
  4. Sultan - 2.3 min - driving (remembering his wife and Madhu)
  5. Rk- Bittuji - 17 seconds
  6. RK - 4.00 mins  - song (remembering Madhu)
  7. Madhu -Padmini - 50 second approx (Bore scene)
  8. Sultan-Aryan 1.42 min (Son-father bonding - very FORCED)
  9. Sultan -Madhu - .37 seconds (Awkwardness - ENUF already)

Total distribution between the three
  • RK - 9.34 mins
  • Madhu - 3.52 mins
  • Sultan - 4.22 min
Total airtime = 17.48 (removing all aage dekhiye and precaps)

The characters as they came across to me...
  • RK = Clown
  • Sultan = Good Man 
  • Madhu = Any soap heroine

Who entertains me ?!!!!! Ofcourse the CLOWN !!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£

And whose ring is this ? !!! ofcourse MEIEJ Ring leader - ST.  The way he weaves drama.🀣  I am just remembering his Gol-Matol face. 

These men - ST & RS & the entire writing team...they are just a crazy bunch who weave any kind of drama around their clown.  Sab Maaf !!! Biggest Puppet in their hands is RK who is a Twister for MEIEJ drama.  Madhu belongs to Audience. Sultan too belongs to Audience. The ones exclusively used by them are RK, Padmini and Dipali. They can make them do any 180 degree turn these days and create laughter and disgust without being answerable to audience.

About Dips- RK Scene, I had given my analysis in 239 EDT

Originally posted by Red_Opium

Now i have a question about Dipali.  Is her involvement necessary every time RK is going through a self realization course? 

Zoe,

That itself should tell you how much that man's ego is about being an egoist and not an egotist.

Rishabh Kundra is man who shut down his Rishabh persona to become RK. He has become RK through his response to external stimuli. He feels alive only with interaction and feels dead when alone.  So any interaction is fine with him.

And Rishabh Kundra is generally a bitter person, but he is not judgemental about people's flaws. He is okay with those flaws and therefore able to accept them around him and likewise show his kameenipanti to all of them, This is where his BBB comes.  Behind this mask of Kameenipanti and BBBing people, the drama that puts on...he is a vulnerable or sometimes motivated person to stay away from these people and yet keep those people close to him. He does this everyone.

Otherwise, tell me why would he dislike Kukkuji and yet keep an eye on all his activities and yet sometimes wishfully close his eyes. Its his choice when to let them be near him and when to send them away.

Dipali is also one such person. He did not keep her close. She happened to be part of his life being his Bhabhi.  She is his past, and only she deludes herself to be thinking capable of making herself his present. Rishabh Kundra is clear on that definition.

But just because she hurt him and she is not worth his attention, does not mean that Rishabh Kundra does not see any value in her. He has made himself this kameena. He was not born kameena. So why not keep people like Dipali around him and see their behaviour and understand the pattern, reasons of their kameenipanti.  So every interaction with Dipali is actually a benchmark for him...what kind of level he is maintaining. Better than her or lower than her.   

And lastly...Rishabh Kundra, in matters of principle, when he is having difficulty in realizing others perceptions about him when he has been perfectly honest to his principle, he is ready to listen to any  Tom Dick and Harry's opinion on him. Because that gives him the needed information on others perception and then he sets his act accordingly.  So that's why he is an egoist who is self-centered for his own good and not an egotist as being a conceited person to get the kicks.  This dichotomy of his actions...when he might have wanted returns out of his conceited act and he himself is unable to enjoy the result, then the best person who can explain him his conflict is the other for sure conceited person.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia21

Why were Sultan and co. were hiding in the chawl if they could go back to their own home in their own car that magically appeared in front of the chawl out of nowhere. πŸ˜• Sultan is not hiding anymore. He is going out on long drives to clear his head 🀒 and Aryan is doing his homework in midst of this life or death situation. Kaka saying coolly, "Oh you're back so early and alive! Earlier you used to be gone for hours. Why didn't you just do that this time and put us through worries and some more crisis. Not like you were shot at or something only few days ago. We are only just back from our vacation from the chawl and not like we went into hiding to save our freaking lives from Bhujang, who btw knows this place." 🀒🀒

ah ! how safe is Aryan with Kaka??..Madhu se bhi zyada !! he can protect Aryan while Sultan is on a long drive..πŸ˜† and Madhu aise hi pagla rahi thi sabki security ke liye !
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is NO logic in this show and with gangster track it went down the drain...

And regarding episode only one thing I noticed that Bhai's redemption is on the way. He will be wanting Madhu for himself n as Aryan's momma! So story is going to be 'Ek Phool Do Mali'.

Bhai will surely going to change himself n redeem in JET speed where as for RK's redemtion n love realization with acceptance it will take months it seems.

I don't trust RK no Madhu.. Only CVs knows RK well and.Madhu is emotional n if given options she may choose Aryan over RK.
Edited by i-me-myself - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Regarding Aryan -- He always yearned for maternal love, I think. And Madhu is behaving like his mother. So is it normal to want to make his "mother" Madhu and "father" Sultan stay together and behave as normal "parents"?  This solves his problem of wanting to meet Madhu.

Maybe Kaka asked him to do it .. 
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarathiMulgi

Abhi toh do diwane shahar mein, raat mein ya do pahar mein, Madhu ke bare mein hi soch rahen hein.

thanks you so much MM for a lively take πŸ€— i thought it was RK's copyright to drive that way..πŸ˜† same situation, same technique, same kind of accident but Sultan ko right corner of forehead par chot nahi lagi πŸ˜†
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aryan, bachche ... I love you and you're a cute, adorable kid. Please keep in your limits and don't act cupid for your dad and Madhu.

Sultan should better remember that though estranged, Madhu is officially RK's wife. You never think or dream about another man's wife. Find another suitable female who can accept your lifestyle and is free. Sultan going down the memory lane remembering Madhu was kind of πŸ˜’

Sultan is back to his old house? He doesn't seem to be in hiding though Bhujang is after his blood ... weird how he leaves the old kaka and his son alone at home with such a threat hanging on their heads.

Thank you so much Dipali for your interference and giving that nudge to RK's thinking. Hopefully he will do something constructive instead of destructive this time around... ( wishful thinking) Loved the OUT and PACKUP from RK. Kudos to Dipali for fab acting, she was awesome today.

RK remembering Madhu as if the ghost of Madhu is everyone that he turns and taunting him. Was he angry in the morning when his hand touched the adjacent pillow and he was reminded of Madhu? Loved the song and the RIshbala scenes ... made my day 😊

Please, please CV's, spare us the Madhu-Sultan torture ... can't bear it further.

Precap: Looking forward to a volatile Tuesday.

pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I'm speechless today - in a bored kind of way. Because of all the spoilers, media bites etc etc everything that happened was known, except maybe the proposed trip to Shirdi. So, yawn.

But RK - he lights up my screen, his "packup" and "out" were giggle-worthy. The song was nice. The vodka was water. Madhu's red dress was made of polyester - how does she survive those hot arc lights?Deepali's eye makeup was awful.

Just another day in soap land..

G'night!