Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

888**8888**888 : Invites Only (Page 6)

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
DT Note Pg 6

The mods have requested to keep that in the subject of the thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MAS-vaani21

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be better to have an extra reserved spot stating which people are allowed to post? And those new can send a PM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MAS-vaani21anastasia21

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
We need to do something about the invites only part. Everyone is just asking they want to be a member and eating up pages.

ETA:
They seem to be restarting again over the restricted members list. Is it necessary for that to be there? Just saying which ones are allowed would be enough right? Confused

Edited by Angeena - 23 April 2013 at 12:50pm

-MAS-vaani21

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

We need to do something about the invites only part. Everyone is just asking they want to be a member and eating up pages.

ETA:
They seem to be restarting again over the restricted members list. Is it necessary for that to be there? Just saying which ones are allowed would be enough right? Confused

Rule Number 1 - DON'T PANIC and Just think for Ideas, when managing some thing.
Rule Number 2 - ACT, THINK FEARLESSLY because you are managing for others
Rule Number 3 - NEVER BOW DOWN, as those who are being managed by you, look up towards you. So you cannot let them down.
Rule Number 4 - ATTAIN Knowledge of the Rules of The Game.
Rule Number 5 - Learn to Negotiate. What you want and what you are willing to concede for it.

Today's Objectives
Open The EDT, when previous EDT Closed
We did it Thumbs Up
Next Objective was to keep bashers away, as they were sure going to come.
Did that too
Next objective was to manage the thread
Problem was there was just one ID and I was using it.
But if you are gutsy enough, you can use ur individual IDs.  But if it is displeasing, no need to use personal IDs.

Thank you guys for your support.
Hope it was learning experience enough, how it is to be managing the thread.  

I am too full now.  Once I am little relaxed will need to think about going forward strategy.

And if you both are thinking that I was wrong in making my post on DD in previous EDT, then I want to say, I am what I am. Without breaking rules, I made the post. And instincts have been correct, that going forward I will not be able to review the episodes because the episodic material, so I posted all that stuff and have gone ahead my stuff.  I have enemies who stalk me. That should not deter me, how I exercise my choice to live here.
So you show me what is the rule I have broken and then I will accede to what you say. I will not be asked to shut my mouth/mind unless I want to shut my mouth myself out the requirement to be courteous, mannered and as necessary for the situation.

SD

vaani21Angeenaanastasia21

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
The standard responses to Members from  MAS.

I just gave one to Charu. Read it.

Essence of what we should relay to people.
  • Advice was also sent evening that should you want to help, a flat tone is needed, which should trumpet stubbornly that only episode related matters should be discussed. If you do not feel confident enough to handle or not want to cause ruckus, abstain from any kind of posting.

Note: 
The stalking and Interference will continue for some days now. Hindi mein they...Yagnya mein Vighna zaroor hoga. Be prepared for that and don't chicken out.  Its not new that we don't know what it is out there.

The present status quo is natural build-up until results of EP 252 which got closed is reviewed and we get actioned. There is me in question-mark there and also see what else is a question mark there. Have we even gotten ready for that defence...Not Yet, as we do not what offence might be found there.

Taking it slow with caution is the need of the hour. You cannot expect friendly discussions in just 24 - 48 hours.  You can only post without any care for anyone reading it or any one responding it. The objective of the thread in present time is to keep it alive, with completely objective material and preferably without emoticons, unless they just speak of episode story and not your personal emotion.

And things to know
The EDT was never managed per the wish list of Forum Mods or Fandoms. It ran per my wishes and in accordance with the rules of Forum, as simple as that. So it will always be a bargain for me, you and us, always managing for me and now MAS. "What I can get and what I have to sacrifice". And for that kind of deal, to make it as more of an advantage for the purpose of EDT, I include Member Concerns (Not wishes) - the silent reading ones and actual contributers.

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Update on the Post Under Review

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Latest Update

Link to Episode 252 Discussion: 22nd April 2013

This post is unlocked now and yet it comes under Problem Users Category for me. Is it the case for all you other members ?

It is the same for MAS ID as well.  Asked the Mods, what's the meaning of it. Waiting for reply.

vaani21Angeena

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
DELETED

Reason

CC: -MAS-

Hi -MAS-,

It has come to the attention of the Chat Club Development Team that some of your posts in the CC# Maintenance MAS : Invites Only  # are targeting/ pinpointing other members from main forum and discussing / name calling them which is strictly prohibited in the Chat Club Forum:

On this forum you are still liable to follow all rules stated in the IF COC and this section.   Regardless of the nature of the content, members have no right to pinpoint and/ or target other members.

We understand you may have been frustrated due to issues on other forums but that should be not an excuse. Issues from other forums are to stay in the respective forum, and/ or to be reported to the respective Development Team members and not to be brought to the Chat Club Threads. 

Please consider this as a last reminder, and review the following rules thread:

* Chat Clubs Rules & Regulations! *

ATTN: New CC Rule/ Amendements - MUST READ!!!

IMPORTANT: NEW RULES (March 23, 2013)!

If such behavior should continue in the future, it will be dealt with severity!

We hope to have your understanding.

Best Regards,

CC Dev Team

Edited by -MAS- - 25 April 2013 at 10:08am

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
That post in under problem users for me too. It won't open as I don't have sufficient permission.

The restricted members list is surprising. Many of them used to like my posts regularly.

And about warning members today - I just thought to let the thread go as it is pointless. If they notice anyone deleting any post they replied to they will take it up to give some more unnecessary comments there. As you can see they have stopped.. So I thought it best to let it go, and restart in today's EDT.

You'll be making it right, Shri?

Edited by Angeena - 24 April 2013 at 7:37am

-MAS-vaani21

Go to top