Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rey the ROMEO!!!!!!! - Page 2

...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-sreeja_rox

hahahaha i swear...in the beginning when the car arrived i thought it was tauji,but then when rey was hiding himself i thought "ye kyu hide kar raha hai ab!????"🤣..🤣

The moment they said "Hame Birthday wishes gaane ke liye bulaya tha" Freak I fell off bed laughing 🤣
And soon I was imagining the situation to IHLS...Rey in Red shirt with a bunch of Roses...Musicians playing violin behind him nd Taani comes 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-...Tansy...

The moment they said "Hame Birthday wishes gaane ke liye bulaya tha" Freak I fell off bed laughing 🤣
And soon I was imagining the situation to IHLS...Rey in Red shirt with a bunch of Roses...Musicians playing violin behind him nd Taani comes 🤣

lol...but nevertheless we would be getting a TR scene atleast na...ye to phir chaupat ho gaya
Asha_Tacker thumbnail

lol you never know...Taani ka baday and there will be 2minutes of Taani

thats so true!!!!!!!!!!!
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hahahaha i swear...in the beginning when the car arrived i thought it was tauji,but then when rey was hiding himself i thought "ye kyu hide kar raha hai ab!????"🤣..🤣

even my firsst thought was...lo aa gai tauji, but when swayam was cool nd they said gaana gaane...wow..
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-meghasingh

even my firsst thought was...lo aa gai tauji, but when swayam was cool nd they said gaana gaane...wow..

and saw in the last bit Rey asks them to come the next day?????????does that mean we will get a TR scene soon??????

gosh it's been 2 week's now!!!!!!🥱
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

and saw in the last bit Rey asks them to come the next day?????????does that mean we will get a TR scene soon??????

when sreeja...? what happened...taarey scene...OMG...miracle...kab kahan kaise?
mehrosh thumbnail
i loved him tooo , he is adorabley cute 
..Flame.. thumbnail
tell me smthn new grl:-D zokes apart Rey wat to say abt him i dnt hv any wrds to describe my hottie...today his exprresn wn d violn boyz cm horrible cute*faint*:-P
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[/QUOTE]

when sreeja...? what happened...taarey scene...OMG...miracle...kab kahan kaise?
[/QUOTE] guys i missed this part...
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loll, loving the comments loll, n totally agree, I think he was beyond adorable today, he was just brilliant, I actually have no words as to how amazing he was today!!! I'm just praying we get a proper TR scene atleast on taanis birthday.