India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rey the ROMEO!!!!!!!

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I so very loved Rey today...probably after so many episodes...!!!!!!!! the lover boy Rey was back into action and i so loved seeing this side of ReyEmbarrassed

1st his awesome dance...man it was too too good...!!!!!! Amar you were awesome in it i swear...

And then our Romeo stole the show completely from the next scene...how he was determined to give a suprise to Taani  and make her bday special!!!!!!!Embarrassed

When the boy's were convincing Rey to lie to her and act as if he doesn't remember her bday,and in reply the way Rey said that he couldn't do it coz he can't lie to her was so freaking adorable!!!!!Day Dreaming

Then the part where Taani called him...gosh that million dollar smile on his face and that dreamy lover look seeing her name on his mobile screen was ubberly cuteEmbarrassed

Bechara had to lie to Taani and i have to say one thing,"he actually is a bad lair to Taani...!!!"LOL Good luck was with him that Taani wasn't in a good mood or else she would definatelly catch himWink

Oh my i couldn't even stop laughing seeing Rey's expression's when the violin people came and the boy's saw itROFL..ROFL..ROFL

And then Nil ne bula hi diya humaare Rey ko RomeoDay Dreaming..Blushing

Rey for once was shown how much he loves Taani...be it in a cute way but yes it was shown finally...thank you cv's for that!!!!Hug

But at the end one thing remained the same and that was Taani's screenspace...please please give her deserving space...it's about Taani bday and she was only not shown...great!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sreeja_rox - 08 April 2013 at 9:17am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

gincynavya14sangee_mananmehroshpriyajain_frndroxxyg-LoveVriMar-piyaLovesJENSENABCDesiGirl93ashkaa-Rambler-sami_snsflickaNidaJavidTaaReyAsha_TackerInfiniteFlamemiss_nehadh19.wanderlust...Flame.....Natasha...swathi_swaronajavedpuzzles.patie

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Oh I was so glad to see the Romeo Rey in action...after such a long time...lover boy Rey was on the screen...just saw the epi on net nd watching that scene again and again...loved it. especially loved boys scene...what fun...esp vicky's dialogue... " mujhe paise de deta main seeti bajakar happy bday gaata..." nd then... but violin nd all full to rey type...loved it...now wanna see taani tauji meeting his taani's boyfriend...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amyAsha_Tackersreeja_rox

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Yup! Rey ws freaking adorable tdy!!!! d moment muscicians came & his expressions,damn!!!!! i ws like,aweee...
           Hey,CV's atleast put taani in lime light fr hr B'day.Its so dissappointing to c hr always sidelined...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Oh I was so glad to see the Romeo Rey in action...after such a long time...lover boy Rey was on the screen...just saw the epi on net nd watching that scene again and again...loved it. especially loved boys scene...what fun...esp vicky's dialogue... " mujhe paise de deta main seeti bajakar happy bday gaata..." nd then... but violin nd all full to rey type...loved it...now wanna see taani tauji meeting his taani's boyfriend...
@bold omg that scene should be awesomeLOL

Asha_Tacker

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
lol LOL romeo... suits him ...oww he was super cute in today's episode
1stly his breathtaking solo performance...n then his super cute acting LOL really luvd it ...no doubt fr me he was d show stealer Embarrassed ...gosh precap LOL tauji n bf meeting LOL w8ing fr taani's bdayBig smile

Edited by patie - 08 April 2013 at 9:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-gowri_amyAsha_Tackersreeja_rox

...Tansy... IF-Rockerz
...Tansy...
...Tansy...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
A Typical Bollywood Lover boy "Types" LOL
I was Rofl looking at Rey's expression wen those musicians came ROFL
The way he was hiding himself soo soo cute LOL
Violins seriously ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_Tackersreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

lol LOL romeo... suits him ...oww he was super cute in today's episode
1stly his breathtaking solo performance...n then his super cute acting LOL really luvd it ...no doubt fr me he was d show stealer Embarrassed ...gosh precap LOL tauji n bf meeting LOL w8ing fr taani's bdayBig smile
and he entered with a huge bouque of red roses and instead of Taani it was tauji whom he suprisedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_Tackerpatie

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha_TAAREY

Yup! Rey ws freaking adorable tdy!!!! d moment muscicians came & his expressions,damn!!!!! i ws like,aweee...
           Hey,CV's atleast put taani in lime light fr hr B'day.Its so dissappointing to c hr always sidelined...
lol you never know...Taani ka baday and there will be 2minutes of TaaniOuch

Asha_Tacker

Go to top