Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PUNAR VIVAH PVT. LTD. - For laughs only!

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

PUNAR VIVAH PVT. LTD.   -   For fun only!   Big smile

SP is going to the senior citizens home when he sees Radha being humiliated by the Red Brigade.  In a fit of chivalry, SP saves Radha by putting sindoor in her maang and goes back home to SM with her.   On seeing the two, the family is shocked.

Maya:   Bhaiyya...yeh kya kar diya aapne?  Shocked

Pankaj:  (stutters)  Bau...bauji...  Confused

PraDhi:   (stare silently)  Shocked

SP:  Yash, you were right.  I have decided to marry Radha. Embarrassed

AarYa:   (Hi5'ing)   Yay...Tongue...we knew it, we were right.. Big smile...we told you so!!!!  Smile

SP-Radha wedding takes place with just the immediate family present out of respect for Gayatri Ermm  (and maybe some fear of the samaj! LOL).  

A few weeks later:

Ishita is hunting for a particular sari in her cupboard when she chances upon the CD of Pari's "uss raat" with the producer.   Wink  She is elated and, at the first opportunity, sees that the CD reaches Prateek.   He is furious on seeing it Angry  and throws Paridhi out of the house.  Despite AarYa's best efforts, PraDhi divorce takes place.  Cry

A few weeks later, AarYa watch Prateek mooning around the house.   They look at each other...Wink...

Yash:  Aartiji, are you thinking what I am thinking?  Embarrassed

Aarti:  I think so, Yashji...PV for Prateek Bhaiyya? Tongue

Yash:  You took the words out of my mouth...let us go!  Big smile

AarYa go into action again and this time, they manage to get Prateek's PV done with a susheel, sanskari girl, whom Gayu would have approved of, without too much trouble!   Tongue

A few weeks later:

Ishita is killed accidentally over an argument with her goons over payments.  Evil Smile The goons are arrested and they spill the beans about her kala kartoots.   Aakash is devastated to know he was a puppet in her hands. Ouch  He apologizes to the family and is forgiven and accepted by all.   The red Lakshman rekha is removed and the family is whole again. Smile

Few weeks later, AarYa watch Aakash moping around the house.   They look at each other...Wink...

Aarti:  Yashji, shall we? Embarrassed

Yash:  Why not Aartiji...nothing succeeds like success. Big smile

AarYa together:   Let us go!   Mission PV for Aakash!!  Tongue

Again SM gets ready for another wedding and everything goes off smoothly (practice makes perfect!  LOL) with another susheel, sanskari bahu entering the house.

The night of Aakash's wedding...in PankDhi's room:

Pankaj:  (looking at Vidhi speculatively) A second wife seems to be the in thing nowadays...mmm...  Stern Smile

Vidhi:  (glares at Panku)  Shut up..Angry...you'd better not try anything funny with me...I have left a note with my lawyer that if anything happens to me, my husband is guilty! Evil Smile

Pankaj:   I shouldn't have taught you the lawyer tricks...not that I know much!  Ouch Damn!! D'oh

A few days later:

Yash:  Aartiji, I have a super duper idea on how to give our family business a shot in the arm. Smile

Aarti:   Tell me Yashji...you are a superman after all!  Embarrassed

Yash:   We will add another service to our wedding planning business...punar vivah for those who want a second chance at happiness.   Those customers who use the service will get a discount on the wedding expenses.  Tongue

Aarti:  Oh Yashji...how lovely!  Blushing

Eventually Punar Vivah Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of their main business, is launched and is a big hit in the city of Bhopal.   The Scindias become well known all over the country and are very successful.

Years pass peacefully.   Many more kids are born and SM is a full house now.  TongueThe kids grow up and it is time to hunt for a bride for Ansh.  Embarrassed Feelers are sent out to the samaj, but strangely, no proposals come for Ansh.  Confused  AarYa and the family are perplexed and ask the pandit the reason.  

Pandit:   Err...hmmm...(hems and haws)...it is like this...mmm... Geek

Yash:   Panditji, what is the matter?   Be frank...why is no one willing to give their daughter in marriage to Ansh?  Confused

Pandit:  Well, they are all scared, you see, for their daughters.  Stern Smile They are willing for the alliance only if it is Ansh's punar vivah!!  Ouch

Maya sitting in her corner in a rocking chair starts cackling with laughter...ROFL ROFL...and ghostly chuckles of Arpita Smile, Prashant Big smile , Gayatri LOLand Ishita Evil Smilefill the room.

Scindias:  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33pvanaticeva1miyasingh1aimfjyoti_10redeye2012pearl.whitenirmalac99kdsubsnan0102sara1990palbhar..Comrade4eva..lulujjjjDeepti1808AngeloScurocssudhaZetterInduG64--Iqra--jyoti06jikky_84vinnasanoneegafulu14Sri_RadhapickachuAngel_Luv

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanilulujjjjgafulu14

palbhar IF-Rockerz
palbhar
palbhar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Funnnyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sara1990 IF-Dazzler
sara1990
sara1990

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
So funny

jyoti_10 Goldie
jyoti_10
jyoti_10

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Fantastic

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
amazing oneClap Star
OmgROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  hilarious postClap...how many PVs in scindiya familyShocked..Pankaj and vidhi escaped..Wink bechari bua living with ghost Shocked...Enjoyed itROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hilarious post Shobha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Shobhs OMGG U too joined the bandwagon of Deepti and Anonee kya .. awesmee ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Poor Ansh will hv to pay the price for AarYa's punarvivah obsession now ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...this is too good ..u should make more such fun posts Big smileClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nan0102lulujjjjssroomanigafulu14Sri_Radhapickachu

Go to top