Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

What about NOW? (Page 2)

cindyve Newbie
cindyve
cindyve

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet06

Like they said in the spoiler article, I foresee a Devdas like scene happening (where Kiron Kher takes Aishwarya's rishta for SRK but SRK's mom rejects it and insults her).. I think that's what is going to happen.. Guman will ask VC to organize a function and then insult him in front of all the people gathered by revealing that Saras came to reject Kumud..

The most interesting part will be how Saras reacts.. I am so hoping that he stands up for VC and his family and says that he will marry Kumud.. Day Dreaming That would be an epic in-your-face take-that moment for Guman! I can't wait to see what kind of reaction she'll have.. I hope she doesn't burst into another tandav! God save the cast, crew and audiences of SC of that happens! 

Or worse! Both the sisters do the tandav this time! ROFL

Lol, maybe Saras will say that he wants to marry Kumud JUST to spite his MOM! Just kidding, the kids love each other... aankon mein likha hai Embarrassed

seven_stars Goldie
seven_stars
seven_stars

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
now i guess there will be lots of darma!

-rift b/w Vidyachatur and Laxminandan
-guman reveling saras's no to everyone
-and haveli drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
yes,saras isnt going back too dubai for another year LOL
chill!Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index