Arshics

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru143

Originally posted by arshicritic

Shatranj ke khiladi

Guman enters like Aandhi - looking to sweep away everything in her path

She is here to play a big game and today I could see sides strongly divided

The scene in the jail when Saras is released was very crucial

it reminded me of a chess game with the pawns in place, for Guman to make her moves

Her biggest targets - Saras and Vidya Chatur

It was so significant that, when Saras came out of jail, he showed propriety in touching 

Guman's feet, but there was no warmth in his greeting

But he goes and embraces Vidya - with true warmth, affection and regard

The pawn she will use to hurt them both - Kumud - she could see that Kumud is important to 

both of them and her resourcefulness is a big threat to Guman

The opponents who will stand in her way - Dukhba and Guniyal

Her allies who will support her in her dirty deals - her sister, the rat Yash and his mean mother

Gyanchatur's stand - ? It will be interesting to see which way he moves

Of course the final strike will come from Lakshmi Nandan and that will decide who will win this 

game

What remains to be seen is 

Will Kumud be the rook who gets sacrificed, or the game changer? 

Very very interesting

Fantastic episode

Monica Bedi was the eye of the storm, all set to destroy everything around her

And I must say she pulled it off well

Her saree was gorgeous and I want one like that!

I hope we get some  Saras and Kumud romance, I hope they realize how much they care about each 

other, before this evil woman ruins everything

My rating today - 10/10 

Monica Bedi - 9/10 

Chanku - 8/10 

Can't wait for more! 

Didnt njoy todays episode ..

monika bedi looked fake for me today may be becoz off all the effects n everything that scene didnt appeal to me..

i agree with all other points u mentioned above..got to c how guman will change the game now..coming to kumud i think she is the strongest character of all ..i dnt think she will be a sacrifising machine.. she will strike back with all might she have..when it comes to saras even blood relation couldnt stop her..she stood up for truth..guman means nothing to her so just imagine if she crosses path with kumud what will happen

Oh yes, she is fake OTT, and needs to see a psychiatrist for her habit of talking to herself all the time! 

But today it worked because it was about the storm she is about to wreck on everyone

And yes in the coming days, I would be nice to see her against Kumud. - two strong women - one evil and other good - and Kumud is no pushover, she will fight fair and square, should be interesting! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i agree ur review yes the episode was mind blowing ...though i did not watch it all and fast forwarded it all just to see saras kumud short eye lock

well i watch it on you tube so i have that power lol

i hate politics between lovers but then I know its what that brings trp and more passion in love story ...so i am fine with it

Arshics

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

monika bedi looked fake for me today may be becoz off all the effects n everything that scene didnt appeal to me..

i agree with all other points u mentioned above..got to c how guman will change the game now..coming to kumud i think she is the strongest character of all ..i dnt think she will be a sacrifising machine.. she will strike back with all might she have..when it comes to saras even blood relation couldnt stop her..she stood up for truth..guman means nothing to her so just imagine if she crosses path with kumud what will happen

i think sacrifising machine will be our saras .. not kumu ..agree that she is the strongest of all remember nandu said "suraaj se bhi tezz talwaar "

n last line ...oh toh total CHUMESWARI line the LOL

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Honestly, I am surprised that the episode impressed you. I haven't watched it yet and now after reading this I cannot wait to watch it. 

Arshics

Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

i think sacrifising machine will be our saras .. not kumu ..agree that she is the strongest of all remember nandu said "suraaj se bhi tezz talwaar "

hahah...tumhara line to superrr se bhi bahuttt upar thaLOL

Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Shatranj ke khiladi

Guman enters like Aandhi - looking to sweep away everything in her path

She is here to play a big game and today I could see sides strongly divided

The scene in the jail when Saras is released was very crucial

it reminded me of a chess game with the pawns in place, for Guman to make her moves

Her biggest targets - Saras and Vidya Chatur

It was so significant that, when Saras came out of jail, he showed propriety in touching 

Guman's feet, but there was no warmth in his greeting

But he goes and embraces Vidya - with true warmth, affection and regard

The pawn she will use to hurt them both - Kumud - she could see that Kumud is important to 

both of them and her resourcefulness is a big threat to Guman

The opponents who will stand in her way - Dukhba and Guniyal

Her allies who will support her in her dirty deals - her sister, the rat Yash and his mean mother

Gyanchatur's stand - ? It will be interesting to see which way he moves

Of course the final strike will come from Lakshmi Nandan and that will decide who will win this 

game

What remains to be seen is 

Will Kumud be the rook who gets sacrificed, or the game changer? 

Very very interesting

Fantastic episode

Monica Bedi was the eye of the storm, all set to destroy everything around her

And I must say she pulled it off well

Her saree was gorgeous and I want one like that!

I hope we get some  Saras and Kumud romance, I hope they realize how much they care about each 

other, before this evil woman ruins everything

My rating today - 10/10 

Monica Bedi - 9/10 

Chanku - 8/10 

Can't wait for more! 

Oh yes, she is fake OTT, and needs to see a psychiatrist for her habit of talking to herself all the time! 

But today it worked because it was about the storm she is about to wreck on everyone

And yes in the coming days, I would be nice to see her against Kumud. - two strong women - one evil and other good - and Kumud is no pushover, she will fight fair and square, should be interesting! 

dnt know dear watever it is i didnt find it realistic..hahah..Yup agree with u der.two strong women..saras bechara

Arshics

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

hahah...tumhara line to superrr se bhi bahuttt upar thaLOL

ha sab ki hawaa tight hai bosss LOL
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I believe that Kumud is definitely going to be a game changer. She has a very strong personality and knows how and when to use her strong headed-ness. When she can raise her voice at her badi maa, Gumaan doesn't stand a chance.

I am on the fence about Gyaan. Till now I have seen, that even a nominal few seconds of a scene usually has an impact later on. Gyaan was very very upset about whole gua hatya fiasco and also stated that I think I am of no importance in this house. That is one angle to look out for.

Infofan

Go to top