Crisp Bytes SC - 8th April 13

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shatranj ke khiladi

Guman enters like Aandhi - looking to sweep away everything in her path

She is here to play a big game and today I could see sides strongly divided

The scene in the jail when Saras is released was very crucial

it reminded me of a chess game with the pawns in place, for Guman to make her moves

Her biggest targets - Saras and Vidya Chatur

It was so significant that, when Saras came out of jail, he showed propriety in touching 

Guman's feet, but there was no warmth in his greeting

But he goes and embraces Vidya - with true warmth, affection and regard

The pawn she will use to hurt them both - Kumud - she could see that Kumud is important to 

both of them and her resourcefulness is a big threat to Guman

The opponents who will stand in her way - Dukhba and Guniyal

Her allies who will support her in her dirty deals - her sister, the rat Yash and his mean mother

Gyanchatur's stand - ? It will be interesting to see which way he moves

Of course the final strike will come from Lakshmi Nandan and that will decide who will win this 

game

What remains to be seen is 

Will Kumud be the queen who gets sacrificed to save the king, or the game changer? 

Very very interesting

Fantastic episode

Monica Bedi was the eye of the storm, all set to destroy everything around her

And I must say she pulled it off well

Her saree was gorgeous and I want one like that!

I hope we get some  Saras and Kumud romance, I hope they realize how much they care about each 

other, before this evil woman ruins everything

My rating today - 10/10 

Monica Bedi - 9/10 

Chanku - 8/10 

Can't wait for more! 

Edited by arshicritic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-B.N.K- thumbnail

not every day u get 10/10 from arshicritic 😆

yeah totally agree with u ... every single thing u say ... now a days i m loving ur posts 😆

monica bedi what ever ppl say i like her  first i did not understand why but today i remember .. u know every time saras touches her feet the way she says "khush rahoo " to me it sounds like  " drop dead " or " f u"😆 ... i dont know about anything i like her . this ''i hate saras '' done by her is more then perfectly n thats her job right ..n she is good at it .. i mean she made it real .. so she is  10/10 from me ...

n the epi was not slow .. lot of talk talk but we can expect to watch a great drama soon so yeah super epi for me 😳

Edited by -B.N.K- - 11 years ago
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs!!Wow show moving very fast!!Cant wait to watch!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes in game of chess usually Queen protects King

But in this game of chess Saras- King will protect Kumud- Queen with help from Dukhba. But LNV will hold the final aces.

Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

not every day u get 10/10 from arshicritic 😆

yeah totally agree with u ... every single thing u say ... now a days i m loving ur posts 😆

monica bedi what ever ppl say i like her  first i did not understand why but today i remember .. u know every time saras touches her feet the way she says "khush rahoo " to me it sounds like  " drop dead " or " f u"😆 ... i dont know about anything i like her . this ''i hate saras '' done by her is more then perfectly n thats her job right ..n she is good at it .. i mean she made it real .. so she is  10/10 from me ...

n the epi was not slow .. lot of talk talk but we can expect to watch a great drama soon so yeah super epi for me 😳

Ha, ha and I love reading your comments

Though today was all talk, it was basically about drawing the battle lines and lining up the teams, and it was brilliantly done

Agree with tou on how she talks to Saras, total double speak. And also did you notice the way she never gave ashirwad to Kumud, yet she said all the right things, that was well done too

Today I felt it was intelligently thought out and tightly executed. 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu_11

tfs!!Wow show moving very fast!!Cant wait to watch!

Today it was really toofani! 

Very good episode 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Yes in game of chess usually Queen protects King

But in this game of chess Saras- King will protect Kumud- Queen with help from Dukhba. But LNV will hold the final aces.

I don't know, will Saras protect Kumud, or in doing so, both will be crucified? 

Lets wait and watch

It was an electric episode today! 
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arshicritic

Shatranj ke khiladi

Guman enters like Aandhi - looking to sweep away everything in her path

She is here to play a big game and today I could see sides strongly divided

The scene in the jail when Saras is released was very crucial

it reminded me of a chess game with the pawns in place, for Guman to make her moves

Her biggest targets - Saras and Vidya Chatur

It was so significant that, when Saras came out of jail, he showed propriety in touching 

Guman's feet, but there was no warmth in his greeting

But he goes and embraces Vidya - with true warmth, affection and regard

The pawn she will use to hurt them both - Kumud - she could see that Kumud is important to 

both of them and her resourcefulness is a big threat to Guman

The opponents who will stand in her way - Dukhba and Guniyal

Her allies who will support her in her dirty deals - her sister, the rat Yash and his mean mother

Gyanchatur's stand - ? It will be interesting to see which way he moves

Of course the final strike will come from Lakshmi Nandan and that will decide who will win this 

game

What remains to be seen is 

Will Kumud be the rook who gets sacrificed, or the game changer? 

Very very interesting

Fantastic episode

Monica Bedi was the eye of the storm, all set to destroy everything around her

And I must say she pulled it off well

Her saree was gorgeous and I want one like that!

I hope we get some  Saras and Kumud romance, I hope they realize how much they care about each 

other, before this evil woman ruins everything

My rating today - 10/10 

Monica Bedi - 9/10 

Chanku - 8/10 

Can't wait for more! 

Didnt njoy todays episode ..

monika bedi looked fake for me today may be becoz off all the effects n everything that scene didnt appeal to me..

i agree with all other points u mentioned above..got to c how guman will change the game now..coming to kumud i think she is the strongest character of all ..i dnt think she will be a sacrifising machine.. she will strike back with all might she have..when it comes to saras even blood relation couldnt stop her..she stood up for truth..guman means nothing to her so just imagine if she crosses path with kumud what will happen
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru143

Didnt njoy todays episode ..

monika bedi looked fake for me today may be becoz off all the effects n everything that scene didnt appeal to me..

i agree with all other points u mentioned above..got to c how guman will change the game now..coming to kumud i think she is the strongest character of all ..i dnt think she will be a sacrifising machine.. she will strike back with all might she have..when it comes to saras even blood relation couldnt stop her..she stood up for truth..guman means nothing to her so just imagine if she crosses path with kumud what will happen

Oh yes, she is fake OTT, and needs to see a psychiatrist for her habit of talking to herself all the time! 

But today it worked because it was about the storm she is about to wreck on everyone

And yes in the coming days, I would be nice to see her against Kumud. - two strong women - one evil and other good - and Kumud is no pushover, she will fight fair and square, should be interesting! 
ShanUlas thumbnail
i agree ur review yes the episode was mind blowing ...though i did not watch it all and fast forwarded it all just to see saras kumud short eye lock

well i watch it on you tube so i have that power lol

i hate politics between lovers but then I know its what that brings trp and more passion in love story ...so i am fine with it