Pavitra Rishta

Arvi/Ashvik Heaven#138 Welcome our Veno's Pari!! - Page 6

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Loads🤣
Auww thats actually a good pet peeve.. I used to be like that but I'm starting to loose it sometimes I just gotta accept that I can't get everything done ahead of time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its the new 9wks so i did a rotation and now i have write class, so more hw in that! what grade r u in?? im in 8th 
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Heyy Sheetal and Alicia!!! 🤗  How was school?? 
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was alright. I was doing some good participating in the beginning of the day, but ahhh - got lazy around 5th-6th period 😛 Thanks for asking though!

How about you Mansi? 🤗
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hola Mansi ! ^_^ 
How are you ? 😊 

Foodie i completely forgot today was the opening of school for you ... and your icons ! ❤️ 
-Mansi.- thumbnail
It was good, just a lot of homework Just very tired. After I went offline, I ate a little and I went to bed at like 10: 30 and I couldnt sleep till like 1:40 my time :( so I was very tired. 
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Hola Alicia!!!! Im tired. how are you?? 🤗
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
What do you guys think of all the recent Arvi scenes? I remember an article saying that Arjun would fall in love with Purvi all over again, can't remember when it was from or if it was signed off as fake. However, I noticed that Arjun and Purvi have been working together quite a lot lately. Remember when Purvi went to Arjun first and decided to call Onir after? Hmm...
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
I have a little headache Sleepy  and awh, you like them? :D I'm planning on making more soon once there's more pictures or perhaps on other celebrities etc etc 😛

Mansi - Ahh, I don't have a lot of homework and if I do I'm just not going to do it at the moment lol 😛
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Yeah, I also found it strange how she told him before Onir. Shakti hasn't been in the recent episodes, wonder why? If you go on FB, they're bashed a lot.