Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Few Scenes I liked in today's episode <3 08/04 (Page 3)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Rish..

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

What I loved <3
ILY EmbarrassedLOL

.So Dukh Baa,VC and Guniyal are very worried for Saras and VC informs that he would be going to Thane ! Just then they sense the approaching of a storm! Dukh Baa sees some clothes flying down and she goes to collect them! Just then Guman is shown approaching the Haveli !! Shocked Dukh Baa is stunned to see her !! 
I started watching the episode when Ghuman was walking and everything was flying and my reaction was - WHAAATTT ?!!!! SHE IS HERE !!! OMGGG , Bhagooo !!!! ROFL

Meanwhile Saras ,in jail,also fees that something bad is gonna happen and is tensed ! Meanwhile Kumud starts searching for Yash or his friend and she tells herself that even if her family name would be besmirched,she would make sure that Saras doesnt remain in jail for long ! Yash's mom informs Yash that Kumud is coming in search of him and he is tensed ! Angry Just when he is about to leave,Kumud comes yayy !!  She tells him that a guest is trying his best that the family name isn't spoilt but here is a person,referring to him ,who is running away from all the troubles for which he was responsible and she implores him to give himself up! Ouch 

Yash was so damn bad to treat Kumud in that way !!! Hate him for that !!!!! Angry
Yash tries to escape again but Kumud holds his hands in a steel grip and says that she who had tied him Rakhi once upon in a time would not hesitate to put the handcuffs around him so she tells him to give himself up ,in desperation,he wields a stick,threatening her not to come closer ! 

Meanwhile Dukh Baa looks at her,disgust in every part of her face and she remembers when Guman had told her that LN was not in love in with her (Dukh Baa) but herself ! So Dukh Baa did love LN once ! Haww!  And Dukh Baa remembers asking her if she knew what the meaning of Love was ! Good one DB ! Clap Guman tells her that she is the one who has brought the storm and tells that she would not leave,empty handed ! Dead DB holds her own and tells that until Lord Krishna's grace is there ,she would not be able to even come close to them !! 

Bold - agree !!! Star 

But Guman keeps spewing venom that both her friend Saraswati (Saras's mom ) and LN who she was supposed to marry,were both taken away from her ! Angry DB tells that Saraswati is still with her but she keeps taunting DB ! I like how she said "Khoobsorthi jab khatam ho jaati hai tab Mamta shuru ho jaati hai " Good one,DB !! Clap But Guman then starts shouting for her son Saras and VC and Guniyal come outside and are shocked to see her ! Ouch

I so hate Ghuman , double faced gandi aunty !!!! Ouch

Meanwhile Gyan Bhai comes to apologise to Saras and tells that the day Yash's mother had done the big drama,he should have stood by VC ! I'm glad he regrets it ! He also tells her that Kumud is not the one to lie back silent and that she would fight for him <3 Agree Star

Guman blames VC for not standing for his friendship,ya right! Dead and making them feel more and more gulity !Sleepy She threatens of telling everything to LN and that they would have to anwer to him! Angry

Just then Kumud comes and tells them that the actual person responsible has been caught ! And then Guman and Kumud meet ! Ermm She acts all sugary sweet towards Kumud ! Sleepy 

Ghuman the gandi aunty once again !!! I hate her -___-

They go to jail to free Saras ! (Guman included,I was afraid of that !Angry) There ,VC looks at Kumud lovingly and she tells him that she could not let VC's respect to break and Guman looks on ! Just then Guman's sis also comes there,OMG! Censoredand they set up a charade there also! 

Saras comes and sees Guman and takes her blessings(like an acha bacha Ouch) and another Guman fake scene which I'm gonna skip ! Sleepy 

After that he sees VC who is all scared to see Saras's reaction and he goes and hugs him !!! Awweee I feel this was the best scene in today's episode <3

Exactly that was most touching and beautiful scene in today's episode <3 Love VC and Saras <3

Then Yash is taken in custody and he comes and looks at Kumud with pure anger and is about to go closer to her when Saras comes !! Hawwwee <3 He stands protectively in front of her ! I loved this scene too  <3 

Awww, he was so sweet to do that and Ghuman reaction !!! YAYYY ! Saras rocks Dancing
She tells Kumud that she is an ideal bahu and and she has all the Sanskaar and all! She tries to indicate that LN and Saras had fought but convieniently changes the topic ! Dead

Saras looks at her,asking her through his eyes if what she had done was right and she looks at him,her eyes answering that she could never let any wrong befall him ! HAWWEE <3 They look at each other <3

EPISODE ENDS !! 

Guman overdose !! AARGHH! Angry

Those were the only two scenes I liked in today's episode! Ouch

What say people ?

Do Like and Comment ! Embarrassed

Tera review is so awesome Jaan <3 Love you !!!
And kya likha , waah waah Heart
Love you my ABHI <3

Awwee such a beautiful wala comment Rish !! Hug Thank you so much sweetheart <3 Awwee I'm honoured that you liked the post hun! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Embarrassedawesome post missed ur prev one as i missed epi  but not today  

n todays epi was best n worst in terms of scene actually both !

first ghuman entry n toofan protion seemed a bit unrealistic ! 

but DB gae good answer to ghuman n her mock worry for her sautela son really  is too angry to see Angry 
but then kumud ne kya maast kaam kiya uff love her entry ke saath ghuman ka paata kat diya

best scene was VC n saras hug as u said it was so emo n beautiful Embarrassed

loved saras exppression hw he said hammein se kisinakisiko yahan jail mein aana padta !  awwee he is man with golden heart

and loved hw saras looked at kumud and stopped yash tat yash shud be beat frm danda ! 

ghuman  kya khel aur khelegi uff 

NestleToulouse

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
awesome post

NestleToulouse

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru143

@ abhinaya
loved ur ananlysis dear...missed ur posts..glad im commenting on it again...

hated todays episode except scenes wer saras protects kumud from yash.Hug.and aslo kumud n yash confrontation.Thumbs Up.and gyan n saras scene..like some one said guman overdoseAngry..didnt like monika's acting today.Thumbs Down.looked fake..ntohing great in dukhba n guman confrontationOuch..expected more ndisappointed..they should concentrates on the scene rather than effects..comeon villan comes n weather changes suddenly..LOLits 2013 yar..how unrealisticWink

@ rish --tune mera style copy kiya hahah..just kidding...hw ru

Ditto!
I too found Guman's acting fake. Below my expectation. But loved DB, the clash could have been much better!

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Hi my dear sweety Hug hru?

I like the ep,, was nice,,
but i hate alll the guman parts i reallly don,t like her smirk
Angry Angry Angry

But sumad was ossawm yaar,,, Day Dreaming
And ur post is too good,, dear Clap
Noori !! Hug I'm fine dear !! Hug How about you ? <3 Agree ! Even I didnt like the Guman parts !Dead Agree hun <3 Awwee thank you so much dear !Hug
MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thanks for this just camee back from shopping gonna watch epi lateeer 

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P020167

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

After that he sees VC who is all scared to see Saras's reaction and he goes and hugs him !!! Awweee I feel this was the best scene in today's episode <3

Then Yash is taken in custody and he comes and looks at Kumud with pure anger and is about to go closer to her when Saras comes !! Hawwwee <3 He stands protectively in front of her ! I loved this scene too  <3 

Saras looks at her,asking her through his eyes if what she had done was right and she looks at him,her eyes answering that she could never let any wrong befall him ! HAWWEE <3 They look at each other <3

These three were my favourite. Guman realizes Saras is close to VC and is protecting Kumud. So definitely she will spoil relationship between VC-Sara, VC-Kumud and thus SaMud.

Agree ! I know ,she saw it na !Ouch Hope SaMud dont let her affect their relationship much! Ermm
Saru... IF-Sizzlerz
Saru...
Saru...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunnybunch

Originally posted by saru143

@ abhinaya
loved ur ananlysis dear...missed ur posts..glad im commenting on it again...

hated todays episode except scenes wer saras protects kumud from yash.Hug.and aslo kumud n yash confrontation.Thumbs Up.and gyan n saras scene..like some one said guman overdoseAngry..didnt like monika's acting today.Thumbs Down.looked fake..ntohing great in dukhba n guman confrontationOuch..expected more ndisappointed..they should concentrates on the scene rather than effects..comeon villan comes n weather changes suddenly..LOLits 2013 yar..how unrealisticWink

@ rish --tune mera style copy kiya hahah..just kidding...hw ru

Ditto!
I too found Guman's acting fake. Below my expectation. But loved DB, the clash could have been much better!

hey hunny...thnask for the comment..same here hun!!

hunnybunch

Go to top