Few Scenes I liked in today's episode <3 08/04

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

So Dukh Baa,VC and Guniyal are very worried for Saras and VC informs that he would be going to Thane ! Just then they sense the approaching of a storm! Dukh Baa sees some clothes flying down and she goes to collect them! Just then Guman is shown approaching the Haveli !! πŸ˜² Dukh Baa is stunned to see her !! 

Meanwhile Saras ,in jail,also fees that something bad is gonna happen and is tensed ! Meanwhile Kumud starts searching for Yash or his friend and she tells herself that even if her family name would be besmirched,she would make sure that Saras doesnt remain in jail for long ! Yash's mom informs Yash that Kumud is coming in search of him and he is tensed ! πŸ˜‘ Just when he is about to leave,Kumud comes yayy !!  She tells him that a guest is trying his best that the family name isn't spoilt but here is a person,referring to him ,who is running away from all the troubles for which he was responsible and she implores him to give himself up!  

Yash tries to escape again but Kumud holds his hands in a steel grip and says that she who had tied him Rakhi once upon in a time would not hesitate to put the handcuffs around him so she tells him to give himself up ,in desperation,he wields a stick,threatening her not to come closer ! 

Meanwhile Dukh Baa looks at her,disgust in every part of her face and she remembers when Guman had told her that LN was not in love in with her (Dukh Baa) but herself ! So Dukh Baa did love LN once ! Haww!  And Dukh Baa remembers asking her if she knew what the meaning of Love was ! Good one DB ! πŸ‘ Guman tells her that she is the one who has brought the storm and tells that she would not leave,empty handed ! πŸ€’ DB holds her own and tells that until Lord Krishna's grace is there ,she would not be able to even come close to them !! 

But Guman keeps spewing venom that both her friend Saraswati (Saras's mom ) and LN who she was supposed to marry,were both taken away from her ! πŸ˜‘ DB tells that Saraswati is still with her but she keeps taunting DB ! I like how she said "Khoobsorthi jab khatam ho jaati hai tab Mamta shuru ho jaati hai " Good one,DB !! πŸ‘ But Guman then starts shouting for her son Saras and VC and Guniyal come outside and are shocked to see her ! 

Meanwhile Gyan Bhai comes to apologise to Saras and tells that the day Yash's mother had done the big drama,he should have stood by VC ! I'm glad he regrets it ! He also tells her that Kumud is not the one to lie back silent and that she would fight for him <3

Guman blames VC for not standing for his friendship,ya right! πŸ€’ and making them feel more and more gulity !πŸ₯± She threatens of telling everything to LN and that they would have to anwer to him! πŸ˜‘

Just then Kumud comes and tells them that the actual person responsible has been caught ! And then Guman and Kumud meet ! πŸ€” She acts all sugary sweet towards Kumud ! πŸ₯±

They go to jail to free Saras ! (Guman included,I was afraid of that !😑) There ,VC looks at Kumud lovingly and she tells him that she could not let VC's respect to break and Guman looks on ! Just then Guman's sis also comes there,OMG! πŸ€¬and they set up a charade there also! 

Saras comes and sees Guman and takes her blessings(like an acha bacha ) and another Guman fake scene which I'm gonna skip ! πŸ₯± 

After that he sees VC who is all scared to see Saras's reaction and he goes and hugs him !!! Awweee I feel this was the best scene in today's episode <3

Then Yash is taken in custody and he comes and looks at Kumud with pure anger and is about to go closer to her when Saras comes !! Hawwwee <3 He stands protectively in front of her ! I loved this scene too  <3 

She tells Kumud that she is an ideal bahu and and she has all the Sanskaar and all! She tries to indicate that LN and Saras had fought but convieniently changes the topic ! πŸ€’

Saras looks at her,asking her through his eyes if what she had done was right and she looks at him,her eyes answering that she could never let any wrong befall him ! HAWWEE <3 They look at each other <3

EPISODE ENDS !! 

Guman overdose !! AARGHH! πŸ˜‘

Those were the only few scenes I liked in today's episode! 

What say people ?

Do Like and Comment ! πŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Rish.. thumbnail
res

unres'ed niche πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Rish.. - 11 years ago
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh god smjh nhn aa raha k aj ke episode ko acha bolon ya nhn bcoz mujhe bhot gussa aa raha us guman ki bachi ki wajhse 😑 so hate her aj DB ko dekh k mujhe rona aa raha gha dnt know why 😭 pata nhn SC k dad ko us guman mein kya dekha jo usse shadi karli 😑 bs aj k episode mein srif ek hi chota sa part acha laga SaMud<333
..Rish.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

What I loved <3

ILY πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

.So Dukh Baa,VC and Guniyal are very worried for Saras and VC informs that he would be going to Thane ! Just then they sense the approaching of a storm! Dukh Baa sees some clothes flying down and she goes to collect them! Just then Guman is shown approaching the Haveli !! πŸ˜² Dukh Baa is stunned to see her !! 
I started watching the episode when Ghuman was walking and everything was flying and my reaction was - WHAAATTT ?!!!! SHE IS HERE !!! OMGGG , Bhagooo !!!! πŸ€£

Meanwhile Saras ,in jail,also fees that something bad is gonna happen and is tensed ! Meanwhile Kumud starts searching for Yash or his friend and she tells herself that even if her family name would be besmirched,she would make sure that Saras doesnt remain in jail for long ! Yash's mom informs Yash that Kumud is coming in search of him and he is tensed ! πŸ˜‘ Just when he is about to leave,Kumud comes yayy !!  She tells him that a guest is trying his best that the family name isn't spoilt but here is a person,referring to him ,who is running away from all the troubles for which he was responsible and she implores him to give himself up!  

Yash was so damn bad to treat Kumud in that way !!! Hate him for that !!!!! πŸ˜‘
Yash tries to escape again but Kumud holds his hands in a steel grip and says that she who had tied him Rakhi once upon in a time would not hesitate to put the handcuffs around him so she tells him to give himself up ,in desperation,he wields a stick,threatening her not to come closer ! 

Meanwhile Dukh Baa looks at her,disgust in every part of her face and she remembers when Guman had told her that LN was not in love in with her (Dukh Baa) but herself ! So Dukh Baa did love LN once ! Haww!  And Dukh Baa remembers asking her if she knew what the meaning of Love was ! Good one DB ! πŸ‘ Guman tells her that she is the one who has brought the storm and tells that she would not leave,empty handed ! πŸ€’ DB holds her own and tells that until Lord Krishna's grace is there ,she would not be able to even come close to them !! 

Bold - agree !!! β­οΈ 

But Guman keeps spewing venom that both her friend Saraswati (Saras's mom ) and LN who she was supposed to marry,were both taken away from her ! πŸ˜‘ DB tells that Saraswati is still with her but she keeps taunting DB ! I like how she said "Khoobsorthi jab khatam ho jaati hai tab Mamta shuru ho jaati hai " Good one,DB !! πŸ‘ But Guman then starts shouting for her son Saras and VC and Guniyal come outside and are shocked to see her ! 

I so hate Ghuman , double faced gandi aunty !!!! 

Meanwhile Gyan Bhai comes to apologise to Saras and tells that the day Yash's mother had done the big drama,he should have stood by VC ! I'm glad he regrets it ! He also tells her that Kumud is not the one to lie back silent and that she would fight for him <3 Agree β­οΈ

Guman blames VC for not standing for his friendship,ya right! πŸ€’ and making them feel more and more gulity !πŸ₯± She threatens of telling everything to LN and that they would have to anwer to him! πŸ˜‘

Just then Kumud comes and tells them that the actual person responsible has been caught ! And then Guman and Kumud meet ! πŸ€” She acts all sugary sweet towards Kumud ! πŸ₯± 

Ghuman the gandi aunty once again !!! I hate her -___-

They go to jail to free Saras ! (Guman included,I was afraid of that !😑) There ,VC looks at Kumud lovingly and she tells him that she could not let VC's respect to break and Guman looks on ! Just then Guman's sis also comes there,OMG! πŸ€¬and they set up a charade there also! 

Saras comes and sees Guman and takes her blessings(like an acha bacha ) and another Guman fake scene which I'm gonna skip ! πŸ₯± 

After that he sees VC who is all scared to see Saras's reaction and he goes and hugs him !!! Awweee I feel this was the best scene in today's episode <3

Exactly that was most touching and beautiful scene in today's episode <3 Love VC and Saras <3

Then Yash is taken in custody and he comes and looks at Kumud with pure anger and is about to go closer to her when Saras comes !! Hawwwee <3 He stands protectively in front of her ! I loved this scene too  <3 

Awww, he was so sweet to do that and Ghuman reaction !!! YAYYY ! Saras rocks 
She tells Kumud that she is an ideal bahu and and she has all the Sanskaar and all! She tries to indicate that LN and Saras had fought but convieniently changes the topic ! πŸ€’

Saras looks at her,asking her through his eyes if what she had done was right and she looks at him,her eyes answering that she could never let any wrong befall him ! HAWWEE <3 They look at each other <3

EPISODE ENDS !! 

Guman overdose !! AARGHH! πŸ˜‘

Those were the only two scenes I liked in today's episode! 

What say people ?

Do Like and Comment ! πŸ˜³

Tera review is so awesome Jaan <3 Love you !!!
And kya likha , waah waah β€οΈ
Love you my ABHI <3

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for sharing. I have yet to watch the epi, but now I know what to look out for and what to skip.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Arghhh! I totally hated Guman in today's episode! I could not stand her 
The way she talks is so irritating! "Mera beta Saraswatchandra kahan hai?" it seems!
B****.
I totally loved Kumud and Saras! The way Saras came in front of Yash and Kumud! Aww...

It was an average episode!
Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 11 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi my dear sweety πŸ€— hru?

I like the ep,, was nice,,
but i hate alll the guman parts i reallly don,t like her smirk
😑 😑 😑

But sumad was ossawm yaar,,,
And ur post is too good,, dear πŸ‘
P020167 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

These three were my favourite. Guman realizes Saras is close to VC and is protecting Kumud. So definitely she will spoil relationship between VC-Sara, VC-Kumud and thus SaMud.

kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Today i felt epi a little boring samud scenes were very little & ghuman i hate her & loved the scene when saras supported her Against yash was sweet
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ abhinaya
loved ur ananlysis dear...missed ur posts..glad im commenting on it again...

hated todays episode except scenes wer saras protects kumud from yash.πŸ€—.and aslo kumud n yash confrontation.πŸ‘πŸΌ.and gyan n saras scene..like some one said guman overdose😑..didnt like monika's acting today.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.looked fake..ntohing great in dukhba n guman confrontation..expected more n disappointed ..they should concentrates on the scene rather than effects..comeon villan comes n weather changes suddenly..πŸ˜†its 2013 yar..how unrealisticπŸ˜‰

@ rish --tune mera style copy kiya hahah..just kidding...hw ru