Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

jeevika to slap manvi (Page 8)

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kryan4ever

if my little sister accused my husband of murder i would definetly slap her , shouting is justified ??? yes it is and so is a slap 
how many times has jeevika told manvi nicely to stop jassosi , she hasn't . so is she going to listen when she shouts . i think not . 
i wouldnt only slap ! i would do so mch more ! 
viren has done so much for her ! he sacrificed his own baby for manvi , and helped her whever she needed 
and jeevika is EXPECTED to only shout like W*F ! 
jeevika isnt expected to do anything , in the heat f the moment , her slapping manvi is completely justified 
and manvi supporing her husband and leaving the house is right but when jeevika supports her husband and slaps manvi its completely worng ?\
i think jeevika does have that much right over manvi . 
and i dont know how manvi can be so insensitive , jeevika would be in a huge dilemma at that time , knowing that her husband could end up in jail for potentially all his life ! and manvi comes and calls him  a murderer ! seems a bit out of order to me . 
Completely agree with u...
Manvi instead of stand by her jiju and di is blamming him
Jeevika totally justified

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4everkryanvirika05

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayu21

Originally posted by Sweety1234556

Ppl..u gotta understand this..though the title is ek hazaroon mein meri behna hai,jeevika is just not a sister,she's a wife as well and has certain duties towards her husband.
When your husband is accused of a murder and is imprisoned,will u worry for him and his well being or be a hazaroon mein behna?
As for title,jeevika has time and again proved it..be it abortion,being a maid,going against her in-laws!
What major sacrifice has manvi done for jeevika?

Even I used to love jeevika before more in JeeMan..but slap is too mucj... She could have shouted or asked manvi tp go away

I didnt say that..it was what u deduced... A mother can slap or forgive..n I prefer forgiving n u prefer slapping!!
And a mother like jeevika is obviously expected to forgive...

Well,its all about expectations..dont get why ppl expect so much from virika..they too r humans!

Bco Virika are capable of understanding people n situations

Well,even when they r in such a dreadful situation of losing each other,u expect them to understand others? Shudnt these ppl be understanding virika at the moment?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4ever

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Ppl..u gotta understand this..though the title is ek hazaroon mein meri behna hai,jeevika is just not a sister,she's a wife as well and has certain duties towards her husband.
When your husband is accused of a murder and is imprisoned,will u worry for him and his well being or be a hazaroon mein behna?
As for title,jeevika has time and again proved it..be it abortion,being a maid,going against her in-laws!
What major sacrifice has manvi done for jeevika?

Even I used to love jeevika before more in JeeMan..but slap is too mucj... She could have shouted or asked manvi tp go away

I didnt say that..it was what u deduced... A mother can slap or forgive..n I prefer forgiving n u prefer slapping!!
And a mother like jeevika is obviously expected to forgive...

Well,its all about expectations..dont get why ppl expect so much from virika..they too r humans!

Bco Virika are capable of understanding people n situations

Well,even when they r in such a dreadful situation of losing each other,u expect them to understand others? Shudnt these ppl be understanding virika at the moment?

And thats what I'm saying Manvi us wrong I agree.. N I m not even saying shes right but Jeevika can ask manvi to getlost for sometime or yelling or there were many other options na!
jeevika doesn't need to understand manvi infact she could have yelled or something like that
ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kryan4ever

if my little sister accused my husband of murder i would definetly slap her , shouting is justified ??? yes it is and so is a slap
how many times has jeevika told manvi nicely to stop jassosi , she hasn't . so is she going to listen when she shouts . i think not .
i wouldnt only slap ! i would do so mch more !
viren has done so much for her ! he sacrificed his own baby for manvi , and helped her whever she needed
and jeevika is EXPECTED to only shout like whattt !
jeevika isnt expected to do anything , in the heat f the moment , her slapping manvi is completely justified
and manvi supporing her husband and leaving the house is right but when jeevika supports her husband and slaps manvi its completely worng ?\
i think jeevika does have that much right over manvi .
and i dont know how manvi can be so insensitive , jeevika would be in a huge dilemma at that time , knowing that her husband could end up in jail for potentially all his life ! and manvi comes and calls him a murderer ! seems a bit out of order to me .

JeeMan are a far way from reality! N all the JeeMan fans expected that jeevs wud be away from reality as usual but this time they are showing reality

kryanvirika05

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
sorry TM (topic maker) I respect your opinion as everyone has their own viewpoint... Just one question for you... What situation would it be right to slap  someone? If you say slapping doesn't cut it when someone accuses your husband of murder I want to know when it is right? And saying never is not really correct... There are many situations in life that can come where a slap is justified

Edited by Kays94 - 08 April 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktiluvuKryan4everFari_15LuvArTi4ever

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Churri

I think Jeevika does it out of anger and fear for her husband, I am not saying that she is wrong or right. I was saying how Manvi is hurt for all that happens. She was hurt for Virat's decision to leave the house but as a dutiful wife she supported him. This time she is doing what she thinks is right which is protecting her sister. She won't be blaming Jeevika for the slapneitherwould she accept Jeevika to apologize. Manvi is just someone who is willing to do what ever it is to be by her loved ones side. It is not like she will be happy to see her beloved Jiju in jail or anything. Jeevika and Manvi are justified in their own positions. I think this track will show the strength of each character in the sense that Jeevika will be shown being strong and attempting to prove her husband innocent, Virat will be also trying to prove his brother innocent as well as being the man of the family by comforting everyone in the family. Manvi will hold in every accusation, slap or whatever comes her way and be strong as well for the family and her Di. I'm very much looking forward to how everything plays out.

Forum needs people like u..believe me..

thanks!

ayu21

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

sorry TC I respect your opinion as everyone has their own viewpoint... Just one question for you... What situation would it be right to slap your someone? If you say slapping doesn't cut it when someone accuses your husband of murder I want to know when it is right? And saying never is not really correct... There are many situations in life that can come where a slap is justified

Before I answer your questions, tell me one thing.. JeeMan are very far from reality.. No behnas are.like Jeeman infact me n MADHU.BARUN are sisters we are not like that too.. Agree or.not?
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kays94

sorry TC I respect your opinion as everyone has their own viewpoint... Just one question for you... What situation would it be right to slap your someone? If you say slapping doesn't cut it when someone accuses your husband of murder I want to know when it is right? And saying never is not really correct... There are many situations in life that can come where a slap is justified

Before I answer your questions, tell me one thing.. JeeMan are very far from reality.. No behnas are.like Jeeman infact me n MADHU.BARUN are sisters we are not like that too.. Agree or.not?

Well honestly I do not want to get into that. I just want an answer as to when it is correct as that is what your topic is about. I mean you created the topic and argue that slapping is not correct So I'm just curious to know when it is right...

And sister like Jeeman can exist... Having different viewpoints is not being compared right now... Its when its right to slap... so I would gladly want to know ur answer 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari_15LuvArTi4ever

Go to top