Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

jeevika to slap manvi (Page 7)

kryanvirika05 Senior Member
kryanvirika05
kryanvirika05

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
just one point.
if jeevika does really slap manvi becuase manvi accuses viren of murder, then this should be taken into consideration:

Manvi is accusing the person who gave her life, of murder?

that sentence says it all! viren sacrificed his own child to save manvi but manvi feels he is a murderer!
Great!

if jeevika does slap, then i think its ok because sometimes actions speak louder than words.

and as far as the 'behna love' is concerned, who here have siblings that they have never fought with or hit? as a sister she has a right to slap her sister, especially if that slap means her sister will be guided to the right path!

And also about the 'behna love' if manvi is really concerned for jeevika and really loves her sister then why is she accusing her ideal jeeju of something so horrible? jeevika as a wife is supporting her husband and the least manvi can do is support her sister or not poke her nose into the matter and make it worse!

Just said my view, no bashing please!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ktiluvuFari_15MADHU.BARUNMarzii-vish-LuvArTi4everKays94

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kryanvirika05

just one point.
if jeevika does really slap manvi becuase manvi accuses viren of murder, then this should be taken into consideration:

that sentence says it all! viren sacrificed his own child to save manvi but manvi feels he is a murderer!
Great!

if jeevika does slap, then i think its ok because sometimes actions speak louder than words.

and as far as the 'behna love' is concerned, who here have siblings that they have never fought with or hit? as a sister she has a right to slap her sister, especially if that slap means her sister will be guided to the right path!

And also about the 'behna love' if manvi is really concerned for jeevika and really loves her sister then why is she accusing her ideal jeeju of something so horrible? jeevika as a wife is supporting her husband and the least manvi can do is support her sister or not poke her nose into the matter and make it worse!

exactly!!!! just saying and telling Viren that you are ike my father doesn't cut it... She has shown what she really thinks of him...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ktiluvuFari_15MADHU.BARUNMarzii-vish-LuvArTi4ever

kryanvirika05 Senior Member
kryanvirika05
kryanvirika05

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

just one point.

Great!

exactly!!!! just saying and telling Viren that you are ike my father doesn't cut it... She has shown what she really thinks of him...

ikr! if you're gonna say something big like that then just go completely against your words then please just dont say it in the first place! Poor viren, first Virat misunderstands him and now manvi! and do we need reminding that when the viren-virat thing happened jeevs wasnt exactly supporting viren as much as manvi was supporting virat! she kept think of her sister and her devar throughout, she even became a maid to help them! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktiluvuFari_15Marzii-vish-LuvArTi4ever

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

just one point.
Great!

Bang on!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kryanvirika05MarziiLuvArTi4ever

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

just one point.

Great!

@ bold this sentence is enough to justify why Jeevika slap Manvi
Why people always expect Virika to be quite and calm at every situation
If Manvi can utter such a word for Viren then Jeevika should slap her
That's all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kryanvirika05Fari_15-vish-

-vish- IF-Rockerz
-vish-
-vish-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
ppl have this thing...that virika r elder, so they have to calm n do things the right way. I agree to that extent bt don't expect them to be perfect in every situation. I mean if ur siblings r younger n straightforward that doesn't mean they can get away with anything. Even they have to learn to behave maturely.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kryanvirika05ktiluvuFari_15LuvArTi4ever

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
if my little sister accused my husband of murder i would definetly slap her , shouting is justified ??? yes it is and so is a slap 
how many times has jeevika told manvi nicely to stop jassosi , she hasn't . so is she going to listen when she shouts . i think not . 
i wouldnt only slap ! i would do so mch more ! 
viren has done so much for her ! he sacrificed his own baby for manvi , and helped her whever she needed 
and jeevika is EXPECTED to only shout like whattt  ! 
jeevika isnt expected to do anything , in the heat f the moment , her slapping manvi is completely justified 
and manvi supporing her husband and leaving the house is right but when jeevika supports her husband and slaps manvi its completely worng ?\
i think jeevika does have that much right over manvi . 
and i dont know how manvi can be so insensitive , jeevika would be in a huge dilemma at that time , knowing that her husband could end up in jail for potentially all his life ! and manvi comes and calls him  a murderer ! seems a bit out of order to me . 

Edited by Kryan4ever - 08 April 2013 at 12:33pm

kryanvirika05ktiluvuFari_15-vish-LuvArTi4ever

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwa94

ppl have this thing...that virika r elder, so they have to calm n do things the right way. I agree to that extent bt don't expect them to be perfect in every situation. I mean if ur siblings r younger n straightforward that doesn't mean they can get away with anything. Even they have to learn to behave maturely.

Like seriously just because they gave up a child and are more mature doesn't make them God! Life is about learning and moving on. If people like Virat are "humanistic" as they showed his struggles in his career how come Viren can't be? I don't think Manvi would be able to control her temper if someone accused Virat of murdering someone. She could not even stand that mother who brought the police over during the career track saying Virat is not a cheat... and for a murderer a person like Manvi would be quiet? LOL no 

kryanvirika05ktiluvuFari_15-vish-LuvArTi4ever

Go to top