Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

jeevika to slap manvi (Page 10)

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayu21

Originally posted by Sweety1234556

@TM even i wanna know the answer to Kays question ie when is slap actually justifiable?
To all the comments,u have replied saying she can scold but slap is too much..so when is slap actually required?

SLAP IS NOT REQUIRED AT ALL. IT CAN BE JEEVS MANVI OR ANYONE

I get that..slap isn't required!
So when in life is slap actually required?
Plz enlighten us!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4everrelentless.

kryanvirika05 Senior Member
kryanvirika05
kryanvirika05

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

Firstly lets not fixate on the title as the sisters that were on this show and the sisters now are very different. There is no use counted which one has done more for each other there is not a score board. You don't do something just to get credit for it later down the line.

Coming back to the actual topic, now according to the article, Viren accepts the crime and Virat and Maanvi witness it, so according to that Maanvi can try to explain to Jeevika that Viren is at fault. They are a 100 ways so saying this and we don't know how it was said until it airs. But all she could do is calmly explain that her Ram like Juji has commuted this crime as he is human and it was an accident.
Now the topic in hand is Jeevika's slap, (as it hasn't aired I cannot comment fully but...) in my mind this is how it would go.

Jeevika would be distraught as any wife would be after finding out your husband is in jail for murder, then you have someone who is trying to explain the fact to you. In that anger boils and your emotions would be all over the place and there you have a slap. Now I am not condoning the slap in any circumstances as there are better ways to express your views. But don't forget this is a show and it needs ratings and those valuable TRPs, which is what this is all for. Once Jeevika had asked Maanvi to leave the house, this time round she gets slapped. It's drama, sorry its melodrama. It's suppose to be over the top and ignite these feeling because of it heights.

Clap

-Pj-relentless.

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

@TM even i wanna know the answer to Kays question ie when is slap actually justifiable?
To all the comments,u have replied saying she can scold but slap is too much..so when is slap actually required?

Plz enlighten us!

Herr we are talking about JeeMan.. And for aspecial bond like JeeMan slap is not required in their whole life

And better we see the episode so that we actually know whay jeevs said n what manvi said
ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

That still doesn't answer when its justified to ever slap? which situation in life would it be okay to slap your sister? I mean Manvi is her younger sister and Jeevika doesn't have any rights over her sister? Just doesn't make sense to me when its right and when its wrong

Its not about what rights jeevs have on M here, its that cvs are destroying a bond.. The most special sis bond on TV..Slap is not something wrong in reality.. But for the mist special bond on TV, slap is bad..n this is my pov

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Plz enlighten us!

Herr we are talking about JeeMan.. And for aspecial bond like JeeMan slap is not required in their whole life

And better we see the episode so that we actually know whay jeevs said n what manvi said

and we are also talking about a slap being justified or not!!! So if you can create the topic without the episode airing I guess its fair enough to discuss when and why its justified! But thats fine your opinion is yours and mine is mine. To me she crossed limits, and a slap is deserving. It is not like she shot Manvi or did something horrendous. It is just a slap and she Jeevika has that right as an older sister. If Jeevika can go to killing her baby for her sister, she cannot slap her sister when she says something so hurtful? True it may seem that Viren did kill Riya, but there is a proper way of handling the situation which Manvi didn't do. A slap does not break bonds btw. Any normal human in frustration can do it. Sure it may not have been the best option but its not completly wrong had you been in her shoes. Thanks for the topic! I'm out now... 

Edited by Kays94 - 08 April 2013 at 1:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4everktiluvuFari_15LuvArTi4everrelentless.

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Plz enlighten us!

and we are also talking about a slap being justified or not!!! So if you can create the topic without the episode airing I guess its fair enough to discuss when and why its justified! But thats fine your opinion is yours and mine is mine. To me she crossed limits, and a slap is deserving. It is not like she shot Manvi or did something horrendous. It is just a slap and she Jeevika has that right as an older sister. If you Jeevika can go to killing her baby for her sister, she cannot slap her sister when she says something so hurtful? True it may seem that Viren did kill Riya, but there is a proper way of handling the sitatuation which Manvi didn't do. A slap does not break bonds btw. Any normal human in frustration can do it. Sure it may not have been the best option but its not completly wrong had you been in her shoed. Thanks for the topic! I'm out now...

I just posted that share your views..and it started into a fight.now..n anways thanks too.. LOL LOL
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
it wasn't really a fight!! it was a matter when its right to slap someone in which situation which still isn't answered! I didn't think anything on here was "fighting" 

LuvArTi4everrelentless.

ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

it wasn't really a fight!! it was a matter when its right to slap someone in which situation which still isn't answered! I didn't think anything on here was "fighting"

N that ques wil never have an ans as its people's pov.

Go to top