Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Churri

then she is proven right to what she sees or knows. Her words are never taken seriously but when others realize that they made a mistake and apologize to her, she forgives them immediately without a blink. Jeevika is like that as well, but Manvi is more open-minded than her sister. Jeevika is a sweet person who sees the good in all, so when someone says something bad she gets mad at them. Where as Manvi is good-hearted, but does not blindly trsu everyone.

Omg!! How come u r speaking exactly whats there in my mind o.O
I really feel very bad for manvi,.i dont know why I have a soft corner for her.. Cvs are repeating the tracks..just that the character is changing
Kryan4ever thumbnail
@ madhu.barun 
 i completely agree , shes getting what she deserves , i mean hes a criminal lawyer , not a criminal . LOOL , i would like to see the logic behind her accusation , might just be interesting 
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MADHU.BARUN

Well the spoiler says it all...telling your sis that jiju is criminal instead of supporting and consoling does deserve a slap!

copy paste 😆
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: copypaste

wat to say only maanvi justify the title always
Ps-dn't rply me if u dn't agree wth me

agree with u 
It is not the first time that jeevika is not trusting her but maanvi always trusts her blindly even she is wrong or not, she truely justifies the title. 
JeeMaan thumbnail
wel is a shockk bcoz it will be z 1st jeeman slap ever happenned >>>ek hazaaron wali behna ..OMG love them lekin thoda pyaar aur thoda slap do banta hai nahh?????????😲
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
in virika track every other relations go for a toss !
so its not a shock for me
they remember behenas only in virman track🥺
ayu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -parishey-

agree with u
It is not the first time that jeevika is not trusting her but maanvi always trusts her blindly even she is wrong or not, she truely justifies the title.

I agree..n I also agree Manvi made a mistake too, but jeevika doesn't need to slap her
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well I guess  sacrificing ur own baby for ur sister doesn't justify the title Edited by vishwa94 - 11 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ppl..u gotta understand this..though the title is ek hazaroon mein meri behna hai,jeevika is just not a sister,she's a wife as well and has certain duties towards her husband.
When your husband is accused of a murder and is imprisoned,will u worry for him and his well being or be a hazaroon mein behna?
As for title,jeevika has time and again proved it..be it abortion,being a maid,going against her in-laws!
What major sacrifice has manvi done for jeevika?
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think that slap thing is bit too much.. She can be mad at her, shout at her but no need to slap her..