Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by 55shobha

awesome post dear

glad that u analysed epi in a very good way

i m so disappointed with sujata and rajendra

but so happy that simar is supporting sid

@Dheeraj he is very good actor and so good as prem

Thank u Shobha πŸ€—

I am disappointed with the whole BW family (excluding premar and sid).
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Res

Unres

Malu Di AMAZING post! Seriously love the CAPS, Images and the BGM! Outstanding πŸ‘πŸ‘

Before I start a big lecture on ROSID I just want to mention that I am not going to talk about the BW family because they are simply not worth it. Would like to mention one thing the BW dont deserve Roli at all and although I like how everyone is saying that they need to beg Roli for forgiveness but I personally think they are not even worth that. Oh and forget talking about Naico and Khushi!! 😑

Anyway moving on to ROSID! I honestly can't wait any longer for them to unite. What are the cv's playing at? How long are they going to keep us waiting? Today the pain in Sid's eyes stole the show for me. He knows his Roli is alive but unwittingly cannot do anything about it because of the BW family & Naico (you know how I said I wasn't going to mention the BW family or Naico how can I flippin not when the whole show is about them, even if I talk about ROSID or PREMAR I flippin have to talk about the BW family and Naico).

You don't understand how much I hate the cv's they manage to get away with butchering every single character on the show yet dont get a finger pointed at them. They tried with Sid's character but didnt succeed and now with Veeru. Okay don't frown Malu but I loved his character honestly after Sid if there was anything I enjoyed watching then it was Veeru but seems like they have totally destroyed his character from a psycho lover to an almost manhandling rapist! Wow cv's you really never fail to amaze us πŸ‘πŸ‘

What the..?? This is a really long update lol I hope you don't get bored reading it! πŸ˜†

Thank u 😳

Nisu...I can never get bored if it's you, thanks for your postπŸ˜ƒ

Everytime I think of BW family and Naico my blood boils 😑 So I just pretend that they're dead!

I agree with u, Roli should kick them out of the house and make them beg on the streets for food!!!!
<<<You see how angry I get!

Cv's ke bhare mein, mein kya kahoon...yahi ke Cv's ke dil mein seena nahi, I mean seene mein dil nahi, pathar hai πŸ˜†

You know me so well, I was actually frowning lol πŸ˜† But I do agree with u, I liked veeru's character too and his passionate/possessive love for Roli but now he gives me the creeps🀒

I don't watch the show however I read it here n every time I read it my toothache gets worst thank god I don't watch it otherwise my root cannel pain might just come back after watching  khushi,naina n veeru. Seriously I don't know who should I be more mad at simar n roli or cvs. These two sister specially simar should unit because Cvs dnt care about positive character and the way she portray positive character she gives me more headache than all the negative characters. I just don't understand why can't she be more smarter than khushi and naina.pls end this fricking show pls . For crying out loud. I can't take toothache anymore. 
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

I don't watch the show however I read it here n every time I read it my toothache gets worst thank god I don't watch it otherwise my root cannel pain might just come back after watching  khushi,naina n veeru. Seriously I don't know who should I be more mad at simar n roli or cvs. These two sister specially simar should unit because Cvs dnt care about positive character and the way she portray positive character she gives me more headache than all the negative characters. I just don't understand why can't she be more smarter than khushi and naina.pls end this fricking show pls . For crying out loud. I can't take toothache anymore. 

There's no reason to be mad at roli, instead u should sympathise with her. She has been through a lot and still is, whereas Simar is still with her hubby and child.

It's giving us all a headache (especially the ROSID fans) but please don't say 'end the show' because this show has our favourite couple- ROSID in and if they are there we will watch SSK!

Originally posted by malihaahmed

Thank u 😳

Nisu...I can never get bored if it's you, thanks for your postπŸ˜ƒ

Everytime I think of BW family and Naico my blood boils 😑 So I just pretend that they're dead!

I agree with u, Roli should kick them out of the house and make them beg on the streets for food!!!!
<<<You see how angry I get!

Cv's ke bhare mein, mein kya kahoon...yahi ke Cv's ke dil mein seena nahi, I mean seene mein dil nahi, pathar hai πŸ˜†

You know me so well, I was actually frowning lol πŸ˜† But I do agree with u, I liked veeru's character too and his passionate/possessive love for Roli but now he gives me the creeps🀒

Aaaww thats good you cant get bored because i'll be bothering you a lot especially if you make a beautiful post like this. EmbarrassedπŸ˜†

Aur nice dialogue lekin I couldnt help but feel ke meine yeh dialogue pehle bhi kahin suna hai lekin yaad nehi aa raha ke kahan suna tha. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Originally posted by Nisbahx

🀣🀣🀣 Kisi ki yaad aa rahi haiπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by malihaahmed

Haha tum bhi toh mujhe itna achi tarha se janti ho 🀣🀣🀣
Oh My God. Sid's Acting was awesome. I missed the episode. But now i watched it in internet. Aviman was fabulous in acting. They were the divine powers of acting. TFS Malu. Nice photos and BGM

Here is my small prediction about the track:

As per Veeru's plan tomorrow the goons will fight with veeru and they will chase Roli and Veeru. I expect Roli to recall the chasing scene happened when she was kidnapped.

Roli's friend will inform sim that she saw Roli in this place. Sid and Sim will come there to find Roli. Roli and Veeru escaped from goons and move to the place where they were living. 

When Roli is about to trust Veeru, she will see Sid and Sim. After seeing Sid she will get all her memory and Veeru also sees Sid and Sim searching for Roli. When Roli tried to escape from veeru, he forcefully pushes Roli into the car and kidnaps her.

When Veeru kidnapping Roli, She shouted Siddhantji Save me. Sid also finds Roli and tries to save her. I again want a chasing scene but this time sid saving Roli.

At last Rosid Reunion and Veeru thrown into jail. I don't want Veeru to be dead because of this psycho lover we will get more Rosid Scenes like Veeru threatening Roli. Sid Consoling Roli.

By this time Prem should throw out this bloody naico and khushi out of the BW house.

Sorry . The post become so long. lnitially i said small prediction lol it become long prediction
Edited by diyasri - 10 years ago
first of all salute for this post
next i liked simar and prem and sid but sid now i have a doubt that he has partially believed that roli is dead if he will not believe he will never ever marry or agree to marry naina hope so not and else nothing to say for me it was a boring episode
Thank you for song I love it . so sad , Hope came back Soon !!!!