Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU 8/4...Holi Ayeee!! (in tortoise speed!!!)... (Page 8)

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update 

Jagaya Ganga scenes were very good Jagaya and Mannu are too cute together infact Jagaya Ganga Mannu together look like super cute family Perfect for each other 

Edited by saba113 - 08 April 2013 at 10:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9faryal-malikmahi12Misseshavidya0000Libra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Khushi,thanks for the update and the title as well.LOL

Mannu is the twinkle,twinkle little star of the show re..The se days I wait for this li'l guy to appear the way I used to wait for super hawwwt. Sid one day.

So jagya recited the rhyme.. I wanted MAnnu to say"yes Papa" looking at Jagya. But,he is too small.More busy eating.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113vidya0000tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Aparna: nice take on Sumi's character.

@Libsrocks: I fear the same and hope it doesn't happen.

@Aparna and Esha: Frankly I don't find the flashbacks or for that matter any of the latest articles as a way of CVs pushing Toral down our throats. BV is incomplete without flash backs. that has been their way of story telling right from the beginning. This has happened during Avika's time, Prat's time and has continued till date. Its not only A's flashbacks, J, Suguna, DS, Bhairav, Gauri and probably all the characters have had their share of flashbacks. These scenes have also contributed to the long running of the show. Best way to pass time in the show and at the same time covey what's in the character's mind without dialogues. Presently since Toral is new they don't have those many scenes of her with any of the characters hence they have to take help of Avika's scenes. This is to not show Toral connecting to Avika but to show A's connection to the characters which they have been doing from the beginning. Hence at least in my POV I don't find these flashbacks as CVs connecting Toral to Avika but the character Anandi to her relations/situations.

If I have to illustrate: in the kothri scene the flashes of Avika and Avinash were used to depict the connection of the two friends and not ex husband and wife and how they helped each other in times of trouble. If one perceived it as an 'EX's' meet it would not have conveyed the essence of the conversation that was intended.

If we look at it from another point of view (which is not mine), a few viewers were expecting the Cvs to make a connection of Toral with the older A's and the older cast. So I think they may also be trying to make those viewers happy with that.

Nevertheless Toral has improved from the beginning but she needs to work harder and give us more scenes like the one in the Friday episode.
Anita - BV uses FBs to take the story forward.But here with excessive use of Avika's scenes as FBs makes it like the characters were not connected with P's A at all.She stayed with them till the day she got married for second time and left.

In fact more bonding and precious moments in the relationship of Singhs and Anandi happened during the time when she was Jagya's discarded patni.
I do agree that they cannot show the footage of P's but they could be shown reminiscing about their moments with P's A too.
Then all the FBs will make sense.Now with excessive usage of Avika's scenes does look like they are telling us to forget P's A.

The Kotri scene they needed those FBs because they needed to connect with that incident.
There also they used lot more than necessary but I guess they were using them as fillers.

@Sumi's character - I think it is the eternal conflict between duties and desires that is making hr behave that way.She knows that Shiv is the right man for A and seeing to that A is happy is her duty and but her desire is to see A happy with Jagya.
I think she does not like the way she is feeling right now and so she is angry and frustrated with herself too that is what is being reflected in her behaviour.

Edited by aparnauma - 08 April 2013 at 7:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

andvTeeyaredapple1MisseshaPayali09anshurg5AnjanaYYZ

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

But here with excessive use of Avika's scenes as FBs makes it like the characters were not connected with P's A at all. She stayed with him till the day she got married for second time and left.

In fact more bonding and precious moments in the relationship of Singhs and Anandi happened during the time when she was Jagya's discarded patni.

I do agree that they cannot show the footage of P's but they could be shown reminiscing about their moments with P's A too.

Then all the FBs will make sense. Now with excessive usage of Avika's scenes does look like they are telling us to forget P's A.

@ Aparna: Very well explained. This is how I am feeling too. It's like Anandi was 11 and then suddenly 26,  and as if there was no life in between. As you said, they can't show FBs of Prats, but they can talk about it, which then makes the connecting link of Child Anandi to adult Anandi to Mrs. SRS. Just showing Avika's FB to Toral's FB does not connect to A's character.

@ Suchi, I don't think there is any harm in commenting something that we are not pleased about. It's not a Prats vs Toral argument. We are just raising voices on how we feel about connectivity to A's character. As viewers our perceptions are different, and there is nothing wrong with that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvPayali09dixie123aparnauma

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you Khushi for written update. Overall good episode. Looks like.Sumitra is going through empty nest syndrome. She has almost.raised Anandi. anandi was with her most of the time compared to her own kids. it will be
nice if they show her remembering Suguna.
Jagya Ganga scenes.were nice. Anandi Shiv rejected master bedroom. Big smile . Finally holi came. I was wondering how come no holi celebration. Hope they dont stretch this celebration till the end of the week or else ugadi will come.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaanu rulzaparnauma

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks buddy ...nice title.ClapKachhua speed Clap
Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

@ Anita: Aparna has well explained on how I thought of FB's so won't repeat. But I would like to share my view about Anandi and Toral after 6 weeks of replacement.

As a viewer I am quite fed up of these FB's because;

One they get repetitive and the story seems stuck

Secondly, these particular FB's are not reflective of A's character

Third, I am not impressed with Toral's acting. She does not fit into Anandi's shoes in my POV (This is not a biased view – I am not a great Prat's fan, but I loved the Anandi, Prats and Avika potrayed while Toral is a total different Anandi, for whom I don't have any feelings as yet)

Where is the girl who was once abandoned / pained and has now found happiness in her husband? I don't see that girl in Toral. She looks as if she never had pains in life. The person who she is today is because of her past – a girl who was soft but had good head over her shoulders, but it doesn't reflect in her behaviour anymore.

What I see in T's A is a confused girl who just doesn't see a world beyond her Dadisa, Maa, Bapu , Tauji and Taisa.

And who continuously cries over separation rather than making efforts to build a new world around her husband and her new sasural. She also doesn't seem to think of her father. The Anandi I knew was never this regressive in her thoughts. She saw a bigger world than just her family. She would be worrying about  how her school will run after she left and advise Gulli / phooli accordingly, but this A just doesn't have seem to have those thoughts.

The Anandi I knew, was balanced. Even in worst case scenarios she thought of her sasural walon's izzat and did not take J to court. But I don't even see her connecting with Shekhars – apart from being formal. She gave space to J when he brought Gauri home saying that it's his choice, but now she can bully him over getting married without giving him space.

So as a viewer I feel that by showing FBs, CVs are forcing Toral down my throat instead of connecting with the character and making me feel that this is the Anandi I have always known.

Sorry for a long post but the show has not picked up for me since replacement. It is Toral, story, direction, script altogether letting it down and FB's are of no help.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika84andvaparnauma

Go to top