Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU 8/4...Holi Ayeee!! (in tortoise speed!!!)... (Page 4)

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Completely forgot about FBs. How many times will we see these FB's

I don't see any point in CVs trying to remind us that Torals A is a mature version of Avika's A. It feels like CVs are trying to sketch a new character of Anandi altogether.

T's A has to be refelective of P's A as well. It feels like Anandi was 11 years old and then suddenly she became 26. What happened to all the years in between?

Anandi needs to be felt like Anandi. Toral has a long way to go. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonamahi12libsrocksaparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Does anyone find Sumitra's reactions a little odd these days? She was always the soft and coy person in the house. But these days she seems to come out stronger than before and irritated/annoyed about events.Is it only me or does anyone feel this way?

Anita: I have wondered about this also.

I was watching an old episode over the weekend. They showed how scared Sumi was of DS back then.. But, I guess now that DS has changed and understands how she treated her DILs, her apologising to them and now treating them like daughters and asking them for their opinions is making Sumi a bit confident and vocal about her feelings.

But, I don't like her constant indirect comparision of Anandi with Ganga.

Edited by dixie123 - 08 April 2013 at 9:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redandvPicasso9Misseshasamvi.anshurg5aparnaumaAnjanaYYZtiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Does anyone find Sumitra's reactions a little odd these days? She was always the soft and coy person in the house. But these days she seems to come out stronger than before and irritated/annoyed about events.Is it only me or does anyone feel this way?

I have to agree, Sriti Jha is doing a great job. G's character has been sketched out well. I hope moving forward she is accepted by the Singhs for what and who she is rather than them looking for an A in her.
I find Sumi odd too. She was never this possessive about Sugna i.e. she knows what it feels like to send off a daughter.

She was always willing too see A happy in her  life, and was always prepared to send her off even when she loved her so much. So her sudden possessiveness and missing her looks weird, instead of sentimental.

Edited by Missesha - 08 April 2013 at 9:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redPicasso9andvsamvi.libsrocksanshurg5aparnaumatiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Completely forgot about FBs. How many times will we see these FB's

I don't see any point in CVs trying to remind us that Torals A is a mature version of Avika's A. It feels like CVs are trying to sketch a new character of Anandi altogether.

T's A has to be refelective of P's A as well. It feels like Anandi was 11 years old and then suddenly she became 26. What happened to all the years in between?

Anandi needs to be felt like Anandi. Toral has a long way to go. 

Esha - You are right.CVs seem to have gone back to their pushing T down the throats of the audience again.That too after giving a good episode where they connected her to Jagya's abandoned beendini so well.In Friday's episode that connection with P's A was well established in that scene.Toral came up with a convincing performance in that scene

I don't know why they have to push this Avika's A and T's A connection down our throats.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Nivi: you are right. Her being vocal about her feelings is not really what looks odd to me but this comparison. I understand the dinner table scene since there G and A's food was being directly compared. But I hope she doesn't compare G to A all the time. Its not like G is already being considered for the beendni of the haveli. She is being helped by the Singhs and she is repaying in whatever way she can. So Sumi needs to be thankful to her rather than seeing her as a potential competitor for A. So far it has not been that bad but I hope it doesn't flare up in future.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redPicasso9Misseshamahi12samvi.tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

I have to agree, Sriti Jha is doing a great job. G's character has been sketched out well. I hope moving forward she is accepted by the Singhs for what and who she is rather than them looking for an A in her.

She seems to be the one affected most by Anandi's departure.I think she has taken it quite badly.
Probably both connected with each other not just as mother and daughter but also during J's absence the love these two women had for J has bound them together.

Now with J's return Sumi feels that they have been hasty in getting A married off to S.

She is quite happy to see A happy with S but at the same time she can't help wishing that A remained her DIL and J's wife.

She is right now going through conflicting emotions.May be that's why she doesn't like if any one praises Ganga and compares to A she doesn't like it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9brick_redPicasso9andvMisseshamahi12samvi.libsrocksanshurg5AnjanaYYZtiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@ Aparna, that's a nice perspective about Sumitra's character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvsamvi.aparnauma

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

@Nivi: you are right. Her being vocal about her feelings is not really what looks odd to me but this comparison. I understand the dinner table scene since there G and A's food was being directly compared. But I hope she doesn't compare G to A all the time. Its not like G is already being considered for the beendni of the haveli. She is being helped by the Singhs and she is repaying in whatever way she can. So Sumi needs to be thankful to her rather than seeing her as a potential competitor for A. So far it has not been that bad but I hope it doesn't flare up in future.
don't know why but i feel that sumitra may one day shout at ganga by misunderstanding her intentions as taking anandi's place...sumitra is acting weird nowadays

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redPicasso9andv

Go to top