Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU 8/4...Holi Ayeee!! (in tortoise speed!!!)... (Page 10)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update 

I think i don't have anything to comment on Anandi's Singhs jaap Singhs Anandi's jaap and  Sumi's constant comparisons of Ganga with Anandi and how Anandi is much better D'oh

Jagaya Ganga and Mannu part was too good therefore i will only comment on that in detail

Jagaya was teaching Mannu  Baby Baby yes Papa  ahem  symbolismWink co-incidence LOLGoing to be papa jee started doing his job teaching son nursery rhymes and  telling stories TongueJagaya and Mannu were super cute together , so adorable bonding and Mannu was so excited to hear story from Jagaya when Ganga asked him to tell and Mannu was feeding Jagaya too aww  so sweet  and cute .Mannu was sharing his food with Jagaya on his own so sweet 

Ganga is very intelligent I think she intentionally did that mistake in story LOLHer expressions were like she wanted to involve Jagaya in story ro bring him out of his sad mood  and later  she was pretty much lost in daactar saa when he was telling story LOLCupid is near Ganga with his arrow .WinkLOLTogether three of them look like a perfect family .Mummy papa both were telling story to son and son seems to be very happy in their company otherwise when Sanchi is anywhere near Jagaya, Mannu starts crying like last time when she was asking him for dance ROFLso Mannu wants this jodi without Sanchi's interference  LOL

I love the way Ganga is trying to make Jagaya happy and move on to cheerful life . She intelligently brought out of him and made him understand to burn the past memories that give pain and move on to colorful future Fill his blank life with colors She didn't directly lectured  him but through holi  meaning she told this to him and he understood I wish others would have made him understand he needs a life partner like this instead directly doing tortures on him emotional blackmails , forcing .Biggest disappointment was  Anandi in this case who went all the way to bully him to agree to marryPinch

Loved the way Ganga convinced Jagaya to be a part of holi where others lost hope she was very hopeful and fully trusting him he will come She didn't force him but presented her point to him then left and she trusted  he will come. She has started to understand him so much how he will listen and trust him he will act on it  .Thats a great bond developing where there is understanding and trust both and all they do is betterment of each other .Love that 

So Jagaya coming for holika pooja ..a hint of him moving on too .This holi is going to mark a new beginning for him Burn the past and  color his life  .It is good seeing Jagaya coming out marriage torture little bit and involving himself in other activities and be little cheerful in that otherwise from last few days seriously poor soul everyone worsen his condition with their emotional torture for marriageD'ohThat was too much

Precap Holi came in full mode Sanchi i wonder what happened to her ever since she is love struck for Jagaya she has become sweet to AnandiLOL i hope cvs don't spend a month on holi but one thing is good AnSh are at KB for holi and Singhs and Jagaya in BH LOLThis holi will be treat to see if cvs didn't spend all time in flashbacks of past Ouch

Edited by sidra08 - 09 April 2013 at 9:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

andvJan50faryal-malikmahi12vidya0000Misseshaanu rulzLibra123tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
So Jagaya was teaching Baby baby yes papa  to Mannu well i couldn't hear what he was saying there video's voice was corrupted thereOuch but baby baby yes papaLOLUnknowingly Jagaya has started doing his real jobs towards Mannu He doesn''t know now but Mannu will say to him Yes Papa someday in near future  WinkToday Mannu cannot speak but through expressions he was telling  same and Mannu feeding Jagaya's part was super cute . No one made  him to do so but he was forwarding his hand with food to Jagaya like saying you too eat Awww that was super cute Embarrassed

@Sidra ..i too think Ganga did that mistake intentionally in story her expressions were pretty clear  Cupid is indeed near her to hit her with an arrow Winkand Mannu has already given signal to Sanchi to stay away in between his perfect jodi of mummy and papa Sanchi has no place in it so don't be kabab mein haddiLOL

Sanchi is becoming sweet to bhabhi saa because ahem Sanchi want to be  dactar saa 's bride so for that she has to do bhabhi saa's seva LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 09 April 2013 at 4:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

andvJan50faryal-malikvidya0000Libra123anu rulzBeautifulSoul_tiny15

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Khushi just want to add 1 thing I love your title

Holi ayee!!( in tortoise speed!!!) ...loved it

When everybody is thru holi celebrations, nearly 2 weeks later BV have there holi celebration. I guess they want to do something different when all channels are celebrating holi why do the same thing, do something different.

BV's have proved that there calender is different then the rest of the world calender Wink
-Red-Rose- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
ty for the WU khusi..
pjarpi Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
loved your titile...everything here is going on snail pace...
Jan50 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Wonderful discussion on the board regarding FBs and Anandi. I used to be bothered about why A does not give any thought to hervreal father Kazaan. Could we blame her? Kazaan and Bhago handed over their child care to singhs when she was barely 10. She was raised by Sumi and Bairon. They educated her and nourished her all the way. They made a solid woman out of A which her real parents should have done in the first place. In fact this was how my mother's generation was. They married before puberty ansd sent to the inlaws. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaanu rulz

leelaa9 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU.

Go to top