BV WU 8/4...Holi Ayeee!! (in tortoise speed!!!)... - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
@Suchi: I did not know that you were also typing a similar thought (CVs attempt of promoting Toral) or else I would not have added my thoughts here... I started typing those thoughts atleast a hour ago when I got stuck up with some work so only managed to finish it nowπŸ˜†
Originally posted by mahi12

πŸ˜†i can understand your frustration but if Singhs will remember Sugna they will lessen Anandi's jaapπŸ˜†but on a serious note it is very weird that daughter of the house disappeared from so many months  missed so many important things .She disappeared before Anandi's first teaser trailer bidiaai then her second bidaai full picture released Sugna no where in it and she was crying visioning Jagaya on bhai dooj and its been such a long time he came back she hasn't met him yet😳

Not only suguna even khajan singh is unaware abt his new anandhi.πŸ˜†
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
@vidya...Khajan doesn't even know Anandi reached home after her wedding πŸ˜†Probably some day cvs will show  khajan dying too like Bhago and end of his character πŸ˜­ Phooli what happened of her cvs forgot πŸ˜•
Holi now?!! Didn't it already happen? πŸ˜†

Thanks for the WU.
πŸ€—
Originally posted by andv

@Suchi: I did not know that you were also typing a similar thought (CVs attempt of promoting Toral) or else I would not have added my thoughts here... I started typing those thoughts atleast a hour ago when I got stuck up with some work so only managed to finish it nowπŸ˜†

Pheehehe πŸ˜†  πŸ€—
Thanks for update 

Jagaya Ganga scenes were very good Jagaya and Mannu are too cute together infact Jagaya Ganga Mannu together look like super cute family Perfect for each other 

Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago
Khushi,thanks for the update and the title as well.πŸ˜†

Mannu is the twinkle,twinkle little star of the show re..The se days I wait for this li'l guy to appear the way I used to wait for super hawwwt. Sid one day.

So jagya recited the rhyme.. I wanted MAnnu to say"yes Papa" looking at Jagya. But,he is too small.More busy eating.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by andv

@Aparna: nice take on Sumi's character.

@Libsrocks: I fear the same and hope it doesn't happen.

@Aparna and Esha: Frankly I don't find the flashbacks or for that matter any of the latest articles as a way of CVs pushing Toral down our throats. BV is incomplete without flash backs. that has been their way of story telling right from the beginning. This has happened during Avika's time, Prat's time and has continued till date. Its not only A's flashbacks, J, Suguna, DS, Bhairav, Gauri and probably all the characters have had their share of flashbacks. These scenes have also contributed to the long running of the show. Best way to pass time in the show and at the same time covey what's in the character's mind without dialogues. Presently since Toral is new they don't have those many scenes of her with any of the characters hence they have to take help of Avika's scenes. This is to not show Toral connecting to Avika but to show A's connection to the characters which they have been doing from the beginning. Hence at least in my POV I don't find these flashbacks as CVs connecting Toral to Avika but the character Anandi to her relations/situations.

If I have to illustrate: in the kothri scene the flashes of Avika and Avinash were used to depict the connection of the two friends and not ex husband and wife and how they helped each other in times of trouble. If one perceived it as an 'EX's' meet it would not have conveyed the essence of the conversation that was intended.

If we look at it from another point of view (which is not mine), a few viewers were expecting the Cvs to make a connection of Toral with the older A's and the older cast. So I think they may also be trying to make those viewers happy with that.

Nevertheless Toral has improved from the beginning but she needs to work harder and give us more scenes like the one in the Friday episode.
Anita - BV uses FBs to take the story forward.But here with excessive use of Avika's scenes as FBs makes it like the characters were not connected with P's A at all.She stayed with them till the day she got married for second time and left.

In fact more bonding and precious moments in the relationship of Singhs and Anandi happened during the time when she was Jagya's discarded patni.
I do agree that they cannot show the footage of P's but they could be shown reminiscing about their moments with P's A too.
Then all the FBs will make sense.Now with excessive usage of Avika's scenes does look like they are telling us to forget P's A.

The Kotri scene they needed those FBs because they needed to connect with that incident.
There also they used lot more than necessary but I guess they were using them as fillers.

@Sumi's character - I think it is the eternal conflict between duties and desires that is making hr behave that way.She knows that Shiv is the right man for A and seeing to that A is happy is her duty and but her desire is to see A happy with Jagya.
I think she does not like the way she is feeling right now and so she is angry and frustrated with herself too that is what is being reflected in her behaviour.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago

But here with excessive use of Avika's scenes as FBs makes it like the characters were not connected with P's A at all. She stayed with him till the day she got married for second time and left.

In fact more bonding and precious moments in the relationship of Singhs and Anandi happened during the time when she was Jagya's discarded patni.

I do agree that they cannot show the footage of P's but they could be shown reminiscing about their moments with P's A too.

Then all the FBs will make sense. Now with excessive usage of Avika's scenes does look like they are telling us to forget P's A.

@ Aparna: Very well explained. This is how I am feeling too. It's like Anandi was 11 and then suddenly 26,  and as if there was no life in between. As you said, they can't show FBs of Prats, but they can talk about it, which then makes the connecting link of Child Anandi to adult Anandi to Mrs. SRS. Just showing Avika's FB to Toral's FB does not connect to A's character.

@ Suchi, I don't think there is any harm in commenting something that we are not pleased about. It's not a Prats vs Toral argument. We are just raising voices on how we feel about connectivity to A's character. As viewers our perceptions are different, and there is nothing wrong with that.