Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dixie123

Oye.. aise mat bol Anjie.. AnSh se zyaada we are feeling awkward of this whole situation.. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Don't worry. Shiv has installed a remote controlled curtain ...
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sumi is behaving like this in my view she is missing Anandi too much that has changed her behavior and in this emotional state  she has become some sort of over possessive of Anandi She just cannot get over her going away from her The way she was clutching the broken doll of Anandi despite Dadisaa saying  let go of past but she didn't. Sumi will take much time to move on and more than Dadisaa i think Sumi will be  big hurdle in between Jagaya and Ganga . Seeing Sumi's emotional state i do feel she will go in favor of Sanchi to be prospective bride for J instead of Ganga  Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do not understand why everyone has to think that the CVs are pushing T down ones throat. I do not think they are. Even in the previous episodes they included flashbacks of how A suffered. This is just the way tehy narrated the story.

If they have connected A in the friday's episode so how come they have disconnected today!?

Anywayzz all this.. is making me confused. For me , its just a way of narration. STory-connecting to the past-moving forward.

And perhaps if they are 'pushing T down our throats' I guess they should. Cause thats the best way of connecting. Its a brilliant move because , subconsciously when I think of Anandi , I only think of Toral cause of the sooo many images of her floating by. specially with Lil Anandi and then her. 

So what ever they are doing is working. Pratyusha seems like a distant dream now. It is helping me to move on. 
I am not resisting perhaps that is why i am able to move on too easily.

anywayzz coming to the point.. I do not think they are pushing T down my throat cause I love watching her and shiv together. So the more I see her I like her. 

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

Thanks for update Khusi 

Bura na mano yaaro   .Bv mein holi aye ...More dragfest laye ๐Ÿ˜†

One month on wedding one month on Transfer raag  so Holi i don't have any good expectations how long it will stay ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Episode I liked Jagaya Ganga scenes that were good  rest dragfest 

Anandi  brought DS  jaap mala  Underlying  message  there Anandi is going to continue her Singhs jaap for sometime more๐Ÿฅฑ Wonder why don't she even dream about her dad ๐Ÿ˜’ Her and Singhs monologues about each other Shiv consoling Anandi   The never ending  flash backs after listening and seeing  this  zillion times now my patience to tolerate them is over ๐Ÿฅฑi feel like sleeping ๐Ÿฅฑ

Poor Ganga don't know for  how long she will live under shadow of  Anandi  Strange is Singhs don't remember Sugna any iota of now ? Why ? Was she not their daughter ? Sometimes once in blue moon remember her too She too need some jaap of her family 
for her That will be blessing for her  

It is good seeing Ganga trying to bring Singh's  back to normal mode Ganga is indeed a great woman  A woman with combination of sense , intellect , strength , fighting spirit , patience , compassion , a lot of understanding and maturity . She is one blessing of a woman She gets little naive sometimes but  she  will come over that too I am loving this character 

Jagaya Mannu's bonding is so adorable and nice  Jagaya has always been good with kids so i never had any iota of doubt ever he won't make a great bond with Mannu They both are adoring each other  It is  good seeing Jagaya coming out of marriage  torture and involving himself in other activities and started to be little cheerful in that otherwise for past some days  everyone with their  marriage torture worsened his condition .

Together Jagaya Ganga Mannu look like a perfect family .Ganga cleverly brought out of Jagaya and made him understand to burn past and move on to future . She started to understand him so much how he will listen and he will listen She trusts him and he fulfills it The way she convinced him to be a part of holika pooja and despite his refusal she was fully trusting him he will come and he did came Thats the understanding and trust developing between them  Jagaya Ganga's bond is developing brilliantly They know how to handle each other , they understand each other and listen to each other and act on each other's words trusting each other .Thats a great bond developing 

Jagaya coming for holika pooja Was  that a hint he is ready to burn past and move on to future  ๐Ÿ˜›At least it was start  though i am sure cvs won't let him do this so soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap:- Bura na maano holi aye... kitne dino ka dragfest laye...  Yeh baat na samaj aye Par viewers ki patience testing ki  ek aur  ghadi aye ๐Ÿ˜†

but i am sort of glad that no one remembers Sugna and even Sugna does not remember them...no wonder she is happily married with kids and look at Anandi...she is in love yet Gods knows when will the SR night come...AnSh just need one night but thanks to Singhs and their own over-emotional irrational minds all they can discuss while going to sleep is how to make interfere in Singhs's business... ๐Ÿ˜ก
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deeb

On dragging of the episodes, I will share something an 8 year old was curious about. My 8 year old nephew asked to me after Ansh wedding, "maasi, does it take this long to get married? If it does, I am sooo not getting married. It's such a hassle"...

don't worry...ur nephew shares his thoughts with many unmarried BV viewers and Pratyusha also...poor kid ๐Ÿ˜†
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked last week's FBs, but I did not like today's FB. Simple reason is, after  the slow progress in story, I expected to see more new scenes. Wanted Singhs and Anandi to comeout of the gloom. Waiting to see Anandi happy in KB and Singhs to adjust with the reality.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good lord, the singhs are a terror to live wid..here ganga poor thing is trying so hard to make them happy and look at them mourning over anandi and worse, comparing ganga to anandi every waking minute...and on top of tht want jagya to remarry..why,may i ask??so tht they turn the poor bride into an anandi clone??or finally make her run away in terror wid the constant comparisons??why dont they just make an idol of anandi and keep it in every room instead??it is getting beyond annoying now..
mahi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: libsrocks

[

But i am sort of glad that no one remembers Sugna and even Sugna does not remember them...no wonder she is happily married with kids and look at Anandi...she is in love yet Gods knows when will the SR night come...AnSh just need one night but thanks to Singhs and their own over-emotional irrational minds all they can discuss while going to sleep is how to make interfere in Singhs's business... ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜†i can understand your frustration but if Singhs will remember Sugna they will lessen Anandi's jaap๐Ÿ˜†but on a serious note it is very weird that daughter of the house disappeared from so many months  missed so many important things .She disappeared before Anandi's first teaser trailer bidiaai then her second bidaai full picture released Sugna no where in it and she was crying visioning Jagaya on bhai dooj and its been such a long time he came back she hasn't met him yet๐Ÿ˜ณ
mahi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

good lord, the singhs are a terror to live wid..here ganga poor thing is trying so hard to make them happy and look at them mourning over anandi and worse, comparing ganga to anandi every waking minute...and on top of tht want jagya to remarry..why,may i ask??so tht they turn the poor bride into an anandi clone??or finally make her run away in terror wid the constant comparisons??why dont they just make an idol of anandi and keep it in every room instead??it is getting beyond annoying now..

@bold thats a good idea๐Ÿ˜† ..Anandi can make of Singhs and they can make of  hers and poojas and jaap started . Jagaya ki wife k liya aag ka dirya hai jisey usay paar karna hai๐Ÿ˜†thats how she will win Singhs  but the thing is poor Ganga is already a wounded woman trying to find a heal so her agni pariksha is not fair .I hope Singhs straighten up soon  Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
@Aparna: nice take on Sumi's character.

@Libsrocks: I fear the same and hope it doesn't happen.

@Aparna and Esha: Frankly I don't find the flashbacks or for that matter any of the latest articles as a way of CVs pushing Toral down our throats. BV is incomplete without flash backs. that has been their way of story telling right from the beginning. This has happened during Avika's time, Prat's time and has continued till date. Its not only A's flashbacks, J, Suguna, DS, Bhairav, Gauri and probably all the characters have had their share of flashbacks. These scenes have also contributed to the long running of the show. Best way to pass time in the show and at the same time covey what's in the character's mind without dialogues. Presently since Toral is new they don't have those many scenes of her with any of the characters hence they have to take help of Avika's scenes. This is to not show Toral connecting to Avika but to show A's connection to the characters which they have been doing from the beginning. Hence at least in my POV I don't find these flashbacks as CVs connecting Toral to Avika but the character Anandi to her relations/situations.

If I have to illustrate: in the kothri scene the flashes of Avika and Avinash were used to depict the connection of the two friends and not ex husband and wife and how they helped each other in times of trouble. If one perceived it as an 'EX's' meet it would not have conveyed the essence of the conversation that was intended.

If we look at it from another point of view (which is not mine), a few viewers were expecting the Cvs to make a connection of Toral with the older A's and the older cast. So I think they may also be trying to make those viewers happy with that.

Nevertheless Toral has improved from the beginning but she needs to work harder and give us more scenes like the one in the Friday episode.