Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

With love & Support for my Princess... Prats! (Page 2)

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by nya_ansari

Originally posted by fastforward

Very Nice Nou..Pratzii would always remain in our hearts..Koi Doubt Mat Rakhna!! Tongue
I don't have any doubt at all... But I am sad about all the photoshoping and editing things in BV and even I am not watching it but its painful when I read about all of this Cry

Even I don't watch it..My last epi was Feb 27th, 2013..But I would request you not to think abt these worldly things..Tongue We are Imbeciles, rem? We love SY and that is what matters..Reposting what I posted in AT:

If you meet her
Best Beware
She'll steal your heart
unaware
Her name is Love
This I swear
There's none like her
anywhere!!
-Udiah (witness to Yah)
Awww...Hug thank you so much for giving me such relief!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DanayCicajadra211TenakpussycatkaliopadadisabihyzyzMINA1971Siya_fastforwardLiliWorldsmekerSneha...LoveJaymaaVerboseG

yzyz Goldie
yzyz
yzyz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Sleeping princess Heart 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

DanayCicajadra211the_RijTenakmmishra1pussycatkaliopadadisabihMINA1971Nandini6nya_ansariLiliWorldsmekerSneha...LoveJaymaasladjana333

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
She did have very expressive eyes.  Miss Ansh.  Saw the precap from yesterday.  Had one comment for cvs.  Ansh is dead and let it rest in peace.  Whole thing looks ridiculous with two middle aged people rolling on bed trying to look very coy.  Even Sid has lost his groove, the way he is saying anandi it seems he is expecting Toral to say no I am not anandi.  

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

DanayCicajadra211the_RijTenakmmishra1taani_20pussycatkaliopadadisabihjrmahuliMINA1971Siya_fastforwardNandini6nya_ansarivibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveJaymaasmeker

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

She did have very expressive eyes.  Miss Ansh.  Saw the precap from yesterday.  Had one comment for cvs.  Ansh is dead and let it rest in peace.  Whole thing looks ridiculous with two middle aged people rolling on bed trying to look very coy.  Even Sid has lost his groove, the way he is saying anandi it seems he is expecting Toral to say no I am not anandi.  

Big smileBig smileBig smileROFLROFL

I can't laugh anymore!!!!!ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Danaythe_RijananhitaCicajadra211taani_20TenakdadisabihMINA1971LiliWorldSneha...LoveJaymaasmeker

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
SmileWe will always remember Pratyusha, our Anandi. She deserved to be remembered for a three years of portraying Anandi so beautifully. She lived the life of Anandi, and we all believed in it.
She has the most beautiful eyes that can express all sorts of feelings, no words needed. She touched our hearts and souls and we will love her forever.

26 14

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

DanaynitsrikCicajadra211taani_20Tenakthe_RijkaliopadadisabihpussycatfastforwardNandini6nya_ansariMINA1971Siya_LiliWorldsmeker

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
This lovely post hs made me realise the fact that Pratz hs given us such glorious moments in bv that we r still reminiscing her n despite so many posts made on her so called unprofessional behaviours n so forth, but there r many who believed in her portrayal as anandi .. And indeed this love for Pratyusha has created faction amongst forum members.. We r divided in our love n affection for a mere actor which
is indeed a grt achievement for an actor..Hats off to her acting skills that we r still missing her presence in the show.. We r still missing magical charm of ansh..we r still not being able to connect to the very character which hs made us sit b4 tv to watch the show..its not just the story which can make wonders but also requires the actors who cn justify the characters they play..for instance pride n prejudice had bn sceened several times but the
one which etched in memory is the bbc versionf 1995 whr colin firth had brought to life mr.darcy..hence the actor who justifies the character n Pratz is one among them..

Edited by pussycat - 09 April 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DanaynitsrikCicajadra211TenakkaliopadadisabihfastforwardMINA1971Siya_nya_ansariLiliWorldsmekerSneha...Love

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
she is always in us in every moment we had lived with her and will see her back to get a igh she will shine overshine anyone who takes her 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DanayCicajadra211TenakkaliopadadisabihpussycatfastforwardMINA1971Siya_nya_ansariLiliWorldsmekerSneha...Love

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thank you everybody for remembering our Shehzadi (My mood is very off with the word princess)...
I just want to tell her and everybody I am not priest of rising sun...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ananhitaCicajadra211pussycatdadisabihSiya_fastforwardMINA1971LiliWorldSneha...Lovesmeker

Go to top