Frequent Posters

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MISS YOU A LOT PRATYUSHA...

Bubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is now clear that the series gained global popularity thanks to the right choice of actors, but for the most part becouse of Pratyusha. With hers charisma, beauty and talent she revived Anandi with which we rejoice and grieve. The entire cast also lost its distinctiveness when she left. I'm sorry that this wonderful story did not end with her. She'll surely shine in other roles, she is a great advertisement for India and I hope that in future some people would know how to appreciate that, just as the makers of Balika Vadhu didn't know.
Dear Pratyusha, wish you all the best in your life. I have to thank you for made me watching an Indian series for the first time in my life, and I really enjoyed.
It would be great to see you again in Balika Vadhu, you still could return series where she belonged,and repair the damage. Siddharth as Shiv still could be in its full glory.
Sometimes even for me who wright all this sounds pathetic, not so important, I'm thinking to myself: Hey, all of this is just for fun. All this forum topics, bickering and arguing just means you've made from this series one global wonder. Of course, for all those viewers who didn't see Balika Vadhu through the prism of ordinary soap operas, which unfortunately has now become.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubi

It is now clear that the series gained global popularity thanks to the right choice of actors, but for the most part becouse of Pratyusha. With hers charisma, beauty and talent she revived Anandi with which we rejoice and grieve. The entire cast also lost its distinctiveness when she left. I'm sorry that this wonderful story did not end with her. She'll surely shine in other roles, she is a great advertisement for India and I hope that in future some people would know how to appreciate that, just as the makers of Balika Vadhu didn't know.
Dear Pratyusha, wish you all the best in your life. I have to thank you for made me watching an Indian series for the first time in my life, and I really enjoyed.
It would be great to see you again in Balika Vadhu, you still could return series where she belonged,and repair the damage. Siddharth as Shiv still could be in its full glory.
Sometimes even for me who wright all this sounds pathetic, not so important, I'm thinking to myself: Hey, all of this is just for fun. All this forum topics, bickering and arguing just means you've made from this series one global wonder. Of course, for all those viewers who didn't see Balika Vadhu through the prism of ordinary soap operas, which unfortunately has now become.

I completely agree with you, you just took the words from my mouth, especially the bold ones.
So I will copy here what I wrote in the other tread that was opened for us stubborn Prats Anadi lovers:

We love her with all our hearts, she was our Anandi, and when she left BV we stop watching it. Without her everything was lost, nothing was as before, the spell was broken. She has the most beautiful and expressive eyes that spokes volume. She is such a talented and awesome actress
that with her superb performance touched our souls. She created with Sid a magical and unique AnSh that we loved so much. With her gone, magic was broken, as well as our hearts.

She deserve our love and our support and she will always have that, whatever she do.   Hearts mini graphics

Saying that, here is the one that we loved so much, the one who with her beautiful eyes, gentle smile and superb acting capture our hearts forever.❤️

Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot smeker.
She is very pretty in modern attire as well. Love this look of her.
Hope you keep posting pics like this if you ever get , Thanks a ton.
Edited by ashahai_aamanke - 11 years ago
Bubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

I completely agree with you, you just took the words from my mouth, especially the bold ones.
So I will copy here what I wrote in the other tread that was opened fr us stubborn Prats Anadi lovers:

<font color="#330099">We love her with all our hearts, she was our
Anandi, and when she left BV we stop watching it. Without her everything
was lost, nothing was as before, the spell was broken. She has the most
beautiful and expressive eyes that spokes volume. She is such a
talented and awesome actress
that with her superb performance touched
our souls. She created with Sid a magical and unique AnSh that we loved

so much. With her gone, magic was broken, as well as our hearts.</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#3300CC">She deserve our love and our support and she will always have that, whatever she do.</font></font> Hearts mini graphics

Saying that, here is the one that we loved so much, the one who with her beautiful eyes, gentle smile and superb acting capture our hearts forever.❤️

😊 👏 I agree with you!
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, she is one of the most globally marketable people of Indian entertainment industry.  The other is Sid.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ur truly awesome... a big salute to u
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the pictures are so awesome... I am glad I am witnessing the LOVE for Prats... Thank you all guys!!!
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
i was searchng bv love song of Ansh... then found out dat song of Anandi..sajna kaise kate din.. prats was so natural in dat song
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
all good thngs come in small packages