Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She did have very expressive eyes.  Miss Ansh.  Saw the precap from yesterday.  Had one comment for cvs.  Ansh is dead and let it rest in peace.  Whole thing looks ridiculous with two middle aged people rolling on bed trying to look very coy.  Even Sid has lost his groove, the way he is saying anandi it seems he is expecting Toral to say no I am not anandi.  
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saathfan

She did have very expressive eyes.  Miss Ansh.  Saw the precap from yesterday.  Had one comment for cvs.  Ansh is dead and let it rest in peace.  Whole thing looks ridiculous with two middle aged people rolling on bed trying to look very coy.  Even Sid has lost his groove, the way he is saying anandi it seems he is expecting Toral to say no I am not anandi.  

😃😃😃🤣🤣

I can't laugh anymore!!!!!🤣

Sneha.Love thumbnail
😊We will always remember Pratyusha, our Anandi. She deserved to be remembered for a three years of portraying Anandi so beautifully. She lived the life of Anandi, and we all believed in it.
She has the most beautiful eyes that can express all sorts of feelings, no words needed. She touched our hearts and souls and we will love her forever.

26 14
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This lovely post hs made me realise the fact that Pratz hs given us such glorious moments in bv that we r still reminiscing her n despite so many posts made on her so called unprofessional behaviours n so forth, but there r many who believed in her portrayal as anandi .. And indeed this love for Pratyusha has created faction amongst forum members.. We r divided in our love n affection for a mere actor which
is indeed a grt achievement for an actor..Hats off to her acting skills that we r still missing her presence in the show.. We r still missing magical charm of ansh..we r still not being able to connect to the very character which hs made us sit b4 tv to watch the show..its not just the story which can make wonders but also requires the actors who cn justify the characters they play..for instance pride n prejudice had bn sceened several times but the
one which etched in memory is the bbc versionf 1995 whr colin firth had brought to life mr.darcy..hence the actor who justifies the character n Pratz is one among them..Edited by pussycat - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she is always in us in every moment we had lived with her and will see her back to get a igh she will shine overshine anyone who takes her 
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you everybody for remembering our Shehzadi (My mood is very off with the word princess)...
I just want to tell her and everybody I am not priest of rising sun...
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post nya... luking forward to see her again.. better still if we get to see our SY together again..
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pabitra.

nice post nya... luking forward to see her again.. better still if we get to see our SY together again..

Yes we will see our SY again Insha Allah...😃
Cica thumbnail
Our sweet little princess. I was silent when we know what he thinks, her eyes were telling us all. Edited by Cica - 11 years ago
ananhita thumbnail
If only someone could show her these posts , I am sure she would reconsider her decision, if it was her decision to quit, but if it was'nt then hope the people responsible read these posts and realise what they have taken away from the audience...Bv will never be the same again... Edited by ananhita - 11 years ago