Good one! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Judges should see whatever they bring ,  they r using or not.

She is greedy , she is the only contstant who get so much of stuffs.

she needs a donkey cart for her next visit 

LAHORE: Oct04 – A woman riding a donkey cart loaded with fodder on the eve of World Animal Welfare Day.

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 08 April 2013 at 1:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabirosehamzanuha

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

[QUOTE=jyothi-m]Judges should see whatever they bring ,  they r using or not.

She is greedy , she is the only contstant who get so much of stuffs.

she needs a donkey cart for her next visit 

LAHORE: Oct04 – A woman riding a donkey cart loaded with fodder on the eve of World Animal Welfare Day.
[/QUOTE

OMG u r absolutely right.

hamzanuha.Kore.

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I know that Doyal is loud, irritatingly animated and does unhygienic behavior while cooking. This pisses me too, and I am not her fan either.

But I don't find anything wrong with picking up extra stuffs as backup, when unused stuffs can be easily put back, and other contestants are not deprived of their share of pantry.

The donkey cart spoof was funny though.

hamzanuha

sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I wonder she dint adjust wheels underneath the masterchef pantry and drive it to her counter.
Come on yaar u r in masterchef competition not some high school home science class where u tend to be confused. Being a masterchef comtestant, you need to be focussed and clear what ingredients will go into ur dish. One or two ingredients can be okay... e.g. u r not sure whivh type of cheese u may use in ur pizza then may take all kind of cheese blocks. But u must know the flour, u r going to use for ur pizza or the toppings, as per the state of which pizza she was making.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabirosehamzanuhaShahZur

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkling_gems

I wonder she dint adjust wheels underneath the masterchef pantry and drive it to her counter.
Come on yaar u r in masterchef competition not some high school home science class where u tend to be confused. Being a masterchef comtestant, you need to be focussed and clear what ingredients will go into ur dish. One or two ingredients can be okay... e.g. u r not sure whivh type of cheese u may use in ur pizza then may take all kind of cheese blocks. But u must know the flour, u r going to use for ur pizza or the toppings, as per the state of which pizza she was making.

I agree with you , It is making her look scatter brain who will make the dish as she goes along , she gets everything , caz she is trying extremely hard to get into this competition. like it is free gets as much as like 

hamzanuhasparkling_gems

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
LOL
kuch nahin hoga jab tak judges do not say number of restricted ingredients 

hamzanuha

sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

LOL
kuch nahin hoga jab tak judges do not say number of restricted ingredients

Yess alongwith time restrictions there should be restriction for how many ingredients u can pick according to the dish. Btw see the irony Khokhu, the one who cant read properly, getting confused is quite natural for her. But she does not and she goes according to her instinct. I dont know if u remember last week in jodi channel 20-20 match, when Khokhu went to pantry, she was in dilemma what she should pick mushroom or egg.. later she ended up picking eggs. Now I am sure if it were Doyel, she must have picked up both and many more things, which she is not gonna use.

hamzanuha.Kore.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index