Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

she needs a donkey cart for her next visit 

[/QUOTE

OMG u r absolutely right.

-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know that Doyal is loud, irritatingly animated and does unhygienic behavior while cooking. This pisses me too, and I am not her fan either.

But I don't find anything wrong with picking up extra stuffs as backup, when unused stuffs can be easily put back, and other contestants are not deprived of their share of pantry.

The donkey cart spoof was funny though.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
I wonder she dint adjust wheels underneath the masterchef pantry and drive it to her counter.
Come on yaar u r in masterchef competition not some high school home science class where u tend to be confused. Being a masterchef comtestant, you need to be focussed and clear what ingredients will go into ur dish. One or two ingredients can be okay... e.g. u r not sure whivh type of cheese u may use in ur pizza then may take all kind of cheese blocks. But u must know the flour, u r going to use for ur pizza or the toppings, as per the state of which pizza she was making.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

I wonder she dint adjust wheels underneath the masterchef pantry and drive it to her counter.
Come on yaar u r in masterchef competition not some high school home science class where u tend to be confused. Being a masterchef comtestant, you need to be focussed and clear what ingredients will go into ur dish. One or two ingredients can be okay... e.g. u r not sure whivh type of cheese u may use in ur pizza then may take all kind of cheese blocks. But u must know the flour, u r going to use for ur pizza or the toppings, as per the state of which pizza she was making.

I agree with you , It is making her look scatter brain who will make the dish as she goes along , she gets everything , caz she is trying extremely hard to get into this competition. like it is free gets as much as like 
DiamondLife thumbnail
😆
kuch nahin hoga jab tak judges do not say number of restricted ingredients 
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiamondLife

😆

kuch nahin hoga jab tak judges do not say number of restricted ingredients

Yess alongwith time restrictions there should be restriction for how many ingredients u can pick according to the dish. Btw see the irony Khokhu, the one who cant read properly, getting confused is quite natural for her. But she does not and she goes according to her instinct. I dont know if u remember last week in jodi channel 20-20 match, when Khokhu went to pantry, she was in dilemma what she should pick mushroom or egg.. later she ended up picking eggs. Now I am sure if it were Doyel, she must have picked up both and many more things, which she is not gonna use.
Purvi_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She doesnt know planning... not a good sign if she becomes the winner
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Remember the conveyor belt challenge?

If they have that as a regular weekly challenge, then Doyal might be in trouble.
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Yess alongwith time restrictions there should be restriction for how many ingredients u can pick according to the dish. Btw see the irony Khokhu, the one who cant read properly, getting confused is quite natural for her. But she does not and she goes according to her instinct. I dont know if u remember last week in jodi channel 20-20 match, when Khokhu went to pantry, she was in dilemma what she should pick mushroom or egg.. later she ended up picking eggs. Now I am sure if it were Doyel, she must have picked up both and many more things, which she is not gonna use.

that time ingredients were limited..
Other wise ..why she would think??
I saw that and remembered you. ðŸ˜† She is so weird. even if you are making a pizza from another region, for the life of me, I can imagine she would need SO MANY ingredients. 

I am sure other chefs have 'backup plans' as well and pick up extra items but she is a nut job. The way she acts and behaves is SUCH a turn off.

I hope chefs introduce "World Dont Waste Ingredients Week' just for her.