Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 97)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I typed up my opinion. Realized the post was too long. Decided not to post it because who cares.

RK apparently apologized. Can we all move on now? LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillILoveDrama.Iconoclast.MoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-Tiyali-Kruti.S-BazingaaOJ6.0.Sad.But.True.gilmorescharminggenie

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystilldon12MoodyFoodieHotMess

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by charminggenie

@blue-ice,  sorry for my technology fumble please read again, it was never about you or me, we dont know each other, I simply state, that you have full right in believing RK but I hope you agree that many fanatics have crossed their line and called the Girl some of the most horrendous things, which in any scenario is uncalled for. I demand an apology from all those more than RK's. 

and if you are a fan of him so am I, but I will condone every slander the girl received. Among all these fan wars a young girl was virtually pushed and shoved! For now I only agree with this! 

Yes i am a fan ...but i know how to bash if I think they have done something wrong...I understand that u are feeling sorry for her ...but thats because u believe her story...i don't ...why do u expect me to feel sorry for her...Yes i have heard people are saying disgusting things about her on twitter...which is wrong but then twitter is a disgusting place...the fans over there are crazy...that doesn't mean that all the Ranbir fans have to own responsibility for that...Most of the fans on twitter whether its SRK,Salman<Kat...are disgusting...we can't own responsibility for them...

Dear, my believing the story has nothing to do with the fact that someone on this very thread insinuated that " probably the girl wanted something more", called her dad names all for defending RK, and that person might not be you, but was done here not on twitter, my comment and reaction is solely based on this.  We dont know RK and the girl personally so defend either of them but stay within the parameters of civic sense. And this I say as an RK Fan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Reading through here as said i can believe it the kapoor lad is no saint 

Edited by wat_up - 09 April 2013 at 3:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

don12OJ6.0

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

I thought it was over but then randomly this morning some 'over zeoulous"  RK fans made this girl out be one of Canada's top hussies or something .

LOL

I think people need to stop hating on the girl just because they said something "negative" about RK, be it true or not. Apparently it's ghor paap for someone to say something even remotely bad about a celebrity, but it's completely okay to directly hate on the girl. LOL

Logic~

This is not directed at anyone specific in this thread because I didn't read the entire thread. Just at everyone supposedly hating on the girl in this thread/on tumblr/on twitter. 

Edited by HotMess - 09 April 2013 at 4:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-Nakshatra-OJ6.0d-_-bcharminggenie

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

@blue-ice,  sorry for my technology fumble please read again, it was never about you or me, we dont know each other, I simply state, that you have full right in believing RK but I hope you agree that many fanatics have crossed their line and called the Girl some of the most horrendous things, which in any scenario is uncalled for. I demand an apology from all those more than RK's. 

and if you are a fan of him so am I, but I will condone every slander the girl received. Among all these fan wars a young girl was virtually pushed and shoved! For now I only agree with this! 

Yes i am a fan ...but i know how to bash if I think they have done something wrong...I understand that u are feeling sorry for her ...but thats because u believe her story...i don't ...why do u expect me to feel sorry for her...Yes i have heard people are saying disgusting things about her on twitter...which is wrong but then twitter is a disgusting place...the fans over there are crazy...that doesn't mean that all the Ranbir fans have to own responsibility for that...Most of the fans on twitter whether its SRK,Salman<Kat...are disgusting...we can't own responsibility for them...

Dear, my believing the story has nothing to do with the fact that someone on this very thread insinuated that " probably the girl wanted something more", called her dad names all for defending RK, and that person might not be you, but was done here not on twitter, my comment and reaction is solely based on this.  We dont know RK and the girl personally so defend either of them but stay within the parameters of civic sense. And this I say as an RK Fan!
Absolutely...I agree with u a 100% on this...I can't recall which post u r talking abt...its more than a 100 pages now...but namecalling has been done...those who are not believing the girl have been called delusional, in denial and what not too...it might have riled up a member but I agree that was not right if someone said that...

charminggenie

Barfii Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaanblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Reading through here as said i can believe it the kapoor lad is no saint 
Of course...

OJ6.0

Go to top