Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 93)

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@blue-ice,  sorry for my technology fumble please read again, it was never about you or me, we dont know each other, I simply state, that you have full right in believing RK but I hope you agree that many fanatics have crossed their line and called the Girl some of the most horrendous things, which in any scenario is uncalled for. I demand an apology from all those more than RK's. 

and if you are a fan of him so am I, but I will condone every slander the girl received. Among all these fan wars a young girl was virtually pushed and shoved! For now I only agree with this! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxo2RsFan.Omkara.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by charminggenie

Shessh now discussion has moved on whether the FC is official or not, does it matter, we live in a  virtual world where a conglomerate head can take down a rumor about his sexual reference from all the publications overnight. Twitter is used to assess the Word of mouth for movies . ofcourse these Star agencies filter every word written about these stars. So RK and his people are aware of this controversy, rest we can speculate whether they apologized, threatened the girl to take it off the blog or are still assessing if its decent publicity for his batameez Dil.

lie or not, we live in a free world, that was a personal blog and she has very right to write whatever she wants, as is your right to agree or not. 

I am a fan of Rk's work on the screen , off it I dont care , nor do i judge as long as yhe or anyone else doesn't indulge in any sort of violence.

So fanatical fans, this account by the girl can be as true as Masand's rumors or like the eyewitness account of those high profile crimes, depends on how you perceive it .

You like his movies so do I , you want to marry him , plz hurry but remember to post live tweets, rest leave the girl alone, she not so long ago was also a fan!
Of course it matters NOW...because Ranbir is bering accused based on a tweet by this FC...

Ok defending and protecting a superstar's persona is more important than a young girl's emotional state. If its so important, than I request atleast one of you to express regrets for calling all the girl all sorts of name, that was cyber bullying!
I don't recall calling her any names...although i think that this girl is a nutcase...and thats my opinion about her...and its not abt defending anyone...its about believing based on how u percieve a situation...I don't believe this girl's story...simple...

Meherbaan

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
What's up with the ethnic slurs being hurled? Please keep a leash on your tongue. Pinch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Castle_Of_GlassperfectlystillPerpetuumMobileILoveDramakhoslakadhokla-Kruti.S-MoodyFoodieOJ6.0.Sad.But.True.2RsFanMallika-E-BhaisTony_StraK786

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli-SalShah4eva-

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

Originally posted by Paani.Puri

LOL you guys are Hilarious LOL
on topic - I do feel very bad for that girl. Pehle probably she was threatened to delete her blog & now she'll be bashed by some crazy RK fans on twitter Ouch If you don't agree with her it's okay but name calling is so immature! Dead Ranbir has a PR team for sure who always tries to clean up all the shit he does in public LOL
Kya pata hum sab ne jo anti-RK comments likhe hain, hamare ghar bhi kal legal notice aa jae ROFL just kidding

And LOL @ Salman being unnecessarily dragged into this topic LOL
 Welcome to Bollywood Section PaaniPuri @BOLDWinkLOL
Yo Tongue mujhe pehchana bro? LOL
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

MoodyFoodie

perfectlystill Goldie
perfectlystill
perfectlystill

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Please stop trying to sabotage this thread, people.Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Castle_Of_GlassILoveDramakhoslakadhoklaMoodyFoodieChameli_billiOJ6.0.Sad.But.True._Sano_Mallika-E-Bhais2RsFan-SalShah4eva-

Go to top