Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 91)

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Iss thread ki subah nahin...LOL

Subah ?? Raat kab hogi someone please tell me LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

byriteshChameli_billi-SalShah4eva-

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Omkara.-SalShah4eva-

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@VictorLordJr,  you sure the cops are dressed as dorks???????????????????

By the way thank you for all the entertainmentClap

come one they are called mounties for gods sake

bamboglicharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Originally posted by blue-ice

Shessh now discussion has moved on whether the FC is official or not, does it matter, we live in a  virtual world where a conglomerate head can take down a rumor about his sexual reference from all the publications overnight. Twitter is used to assess the Word of mouth for movies . ofcourse these Star agencies filter every word written about these stars. So RK and his people are aware of this controversy, rest we can speculate whether they apologized, threatened the girl to take it off the blog or are still assessing if its decent publicity for his batameez Dil.

lie or not, we live in a free world, that was a personal blog and she has very right to write whatever she wants, as is your right to agree or not. 

I am a fan of Rk's work on the screen , off it I dont care , nor do i judge as long as yhe or anyone else doesn't indulge in any sort of violence.

So fanatical fans, this account by the girl can be as true as Masand's rumors or like the eyewitness account of those high profile crimes, depends on how you perceive it .

You like his movies so do I , you want to marry him , plz hurry but remember to post live tweets, rest leave the girl alone, she not so long ago was also a fan!

Of course it matters NOW...because Ranbir is bering accused based on a tweet by this FC...

OK so if its that important, will you please issue an apology to the girl for all the unnecessary slandering, as I feel out of all this that was the most disgusting and appalling thing, and for the  cyber bullying! I say this , as you care enough to defend RK and that too so vehemently, will you also bear the responsibility for all the e-bullying the girl faced irrespective of anything. Or a superstar's persona is more important than a young girl's emotional state!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

well If I may one last time

Ranbir is drunk horny abusive yet he is good actor

Anushka is s**tty thrashy girl who sleeps with anyone and apparently anywhere LOLLOLLOL

Canada is the place to be .

Sex, drugs, beer its all legal and the cops there are dressed like dorks LOL

No no I know all that LOLLOLbut what's with the fanclub stuff..I missed a lot in these last 50 pages LOLLOL

There was a tweet by the RK FC that they hope the girl got the much deserved apology from ranbir for her and her father and that they also hope that now she write's about ranbir's side of story like she wrote hers.

Now some fans believe that since this is unofficial FC it means that RK didn't apologise or do anything wrong while some of us believe that RK apologised (thus adding credibility to the girl's story) because he is in link with FC (official or not) and anyway, why would the RK FC post this if ranbir didn't do anything, why go against the star this FC was made for in the first place.

That's it I think LOL

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 09 April 2013 at 3:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillZeeliciousxo-Kruti.S-OJ6.0HotMessJupiters_Cockgilmores

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Maroon as u confessed u r a Girl... let me cheer for u...... WinkLOL 

no im a dude even my enemies (srk, Ranbir fans ) know im a guy

so my friends should to Embarrassed
I am ur enemy??Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OJ6.0glace-bleue

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Shessh now discussion has moved on whether the FC is official or not, does it matter, we live in a  virtual world where a conglomerate head can take down a rumor about his sexual reference from all the publications overnight. Twitter is used to assess the Word of mouth for movies . ofcourse these Star agencies filter every word written about these stars. So RK and his people are aware of this controversy, rest we can speculate whether they apologized, threatened the girl to take it off the blog or are still assessing if its decent publicity for his batameez Dil.

lie or not, we live in a free world, that was a personal blog and she has very right to write whatever she wants, as is your right to agree or not. 

I am a fan of Rk's work on the screen , off it I dont care , nor do i judge as long as yhe or anyone else doesn't indulge in any sort of violence.

So fanatical fans, this account by the girl can be as true as Masand's rumors or like the eyewitness account of those high profile crimes, depends on how you perceive it .

You like his movies so do I , you want to marry him , plz hurry but remember to post live tweets, rest leave the girl alone, she not so long ago was also a fan!
Of course it matters NOW...because Ranbir is bering accused based on a tweet by this FC...

Ok defending and protecting a superstar's persona is more important than a young girl's emotional state. If its so important, than I request atleast one of you to express regrets for calling all the girl all sorts of name, that was cyber bullying!

Edited by charminggenie - 09 April 2013 at 3:16pm

MrsJustinBieberZeeliciousxo

Go to top