Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 85)

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

So what?
Being in touch with your fan base is something new for you but it's very normal. You can ask all the admins of celebrity fan clubs majority are in touch with the actor or actress through their teams or themselves. It's nothing new. RK is not the only one, so many others do it too.

i didn't said it is ABNORMAL for Ranbir 2 be in link with them. You can read the thread, those who defending Ranbir were saying it ain't got any link with Ranbir n those tweets r not from Ranbir. Now that u have confirmed RK do have links, so it is even now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by ruky786

What are you saying yaar? People already think you are a Salman fan!WinkLOL

LOL No one sane can think that. TILL NOW. I am gonna love everything Salman does from now on though.Embarrassed

http://media.tumblr.com/22319b2c889f3c472b9f9210986668cd/tumblr_inline_mjic1fbbv91r2l4ej.gif Balle Balle!LOL

We have a new Salman fan amongst usDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

d-_-bTony_StraK786-SalShah4eva-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Shessh now discussion has moved on whether the FC is official or not, does it matter, we live in a  virtual world where a conglomerate head can take down a rumor about his sexual reference from all the publications overnight. Twitter is used to assess the Word of mouth for movies . ofcourse these Star agencies filter every word written about these stars. So RK and his people are aware of this controversy, rest we can speculate whether they apologized, threatened the girl to take it off the blog or are still assessing if its decent publicity for his batameez Dil.

lie or not, we live in a free world, that was a personal blog and she has very right to write whatever she wants, as is your right to agree or not. 

I am a fan of Rk's work on the screen , off it I dont care , nor do i judge as long as yhe or anyone else doesn't indulge in any sort of violence.

So fanatical fans, this account by the girl can be as true as Masand's rumors or like the eyewitness account of those high profile crimes, depends on how you perceive it .

You like his movies so do I , you want to marry him , plz hurry but remember to post live tweets, rest leave the girl alone, she not so long ago was also a fan!
Of course it matters NOW...because Ranbir is bering accused based on a tweet by this FC...

Meherbaan

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Why did you meet him at night?LOL

Didi I met him in a nightclub so it would be at night

Achcha Bhaiya, Khushi hui yeh sun ke bhaiya. maine socha kuch bura na hogaya ho tumhare saath bhaiya.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0ruky786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruky786

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Why is Salman dragged into this topic from every angle possible? Salman ka naam liye bina muh se newala nigalta nahin kya?LOLLOL
SALMANHeart SALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeart
SANIAHeartSANIAHeartSANIAHeartSANIAHeartSANIAHeartSANIAHeartSANIAHeartSANIAHeartSANIAHeartSANIAHeart
SALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeartSALMANHeart

Cool

ruky786

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

maroon u got a abusive Pm with which username ocne again the abusive person proved he is beghairaat

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Yeah Lord Jr is amazingDay Dreaming He's so funnyTongueLOL

Clap

THANK YOU THAT SOMEONE FEELS THIS WAY. I actually got a threatening PM that said I was thrashing Canada and Canadians can you believe that

now I told them to go f**k off but come on I do the people of this forum a service and this is my thanks Cry

Really?Confused Such losers...Angry but I'm being genuine I find you hilariousLOL

He is lying Canadians don't send hate mails.They are the most peace loving ppl on earth. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0ruky786

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

So what?
Being in touch with your fan base is something new for you but it's very normal. You can ask all the admins of celebrity fan clubs majority are in touch with the actor or actress through their teams or themselves. It's nothing new. RK is not the only one, so many others do it too.

i didn't said it is ABNORMAL for Ranbir 2 be in link with them. You can read the thread, those who defending Ranbir were saying it ain't got any link with Ranbir n those tweets r not from Ranbir. Now that u have confirmed RK do have links, so it is even now.

just cause 1 or 2 people stated does not mean all rk fans says that. It's a fan club like salman's fan club or anyone else's fan club

and lol the 2 tweets are written by the admin not ranbir, so what those 2 members were telling you were right.

so no big deal really.

Go to top