Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 77)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

Loving the discussion on RKF

"unofficial", "official" Wacko

and the admins not here, and all his fans are not here so it makes no sense to say what and what no his fans say about the fan club.
Puff...send the link of this thread to the OFFICIALWacko FCLOL...

As if i am scared of that FC ROFL

Even pass my twitter n  FB Profile link so that they can sue me in right direction LOL
WTH??ShockedShocked where dd u come in the pic from??LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barfii

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Few more of threads like these and I will be a Sizzler again.Party
I challenge you. Can u beat saniaCool

ruky786

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Well, as someone mentioned plucking the flower, i came here to grasp few petals myself!Wink

My musings, RK is a great actor, he is an adult and can go pick his girls, have sex with as many and get drunk whenever he wants that doesnt make him any criminal nor he has done something un-Indian. But the fact is he is a celeb, that too of a country like ours where we tend to indulge in hero-worshiping, we just cannot accept the faults of these demi-men, the same fanatical fans would be shocked and dejected if they catch these idols indulging in less than perfect behavior. Unfair, maybe, but then thats the price you have to pay for being the celebrity, and whatever and how much they complain every one of these stars love this attention. they live to stay in the spotlight.

This girl and her family, seems to be huge Bollywood and RK fans, pure luck got them on the same floor, and probably the excitement and buzzing was happening all across the hotel, final night, winners and the stars. Sure every floor was like a rave party. Show got over late, after-party, and both Anushka and RK drunk and stoned, not uncommon. This less than perfect image of these stars would have been quite a shock to both the girl and her family, bet her father would be regretting the trip.

Now , a fanatical fan herself and with a picture on the blog I doubt any girl would drag her father in this mess, surely under the influence RK misbehaved with the elderly and that's a fact, For the- why, even the girl is not sure, I wont be surprised if her father refused to discuss it further.even with her. He would be too mortified as it is

For the girl bashing, please read about what you are writing about a girl, who is not a celeb and cannot hide behind a cover, calling her ugly, slandering her family and suggesting with a little wink of " her wanting something else from RK", is beyond disgusting, believe in the man if that satisfies you but don't dare to cross the basic civic sense. Right now all of you commenting on her integrity sound exactly like those society people who go on and blame the girl for sexual harassment. 

Having said that i m sure some of the things are not coherent , maybe her dad told her some details just so to take this RK fever off her head or maybe she got too overwhelmed by this experience . 

Whether's it's Saif's punch or RK's shove both has to be condoned as an act of violence.

Rk's middle finger on return or this half ass attempt at apology is making it more sickening. Dude, you are a superstar ,wont kill you to sincerely apologize to the girl and her father, say you were little tipsy , noone would put you behind thebars , maybe that would have earned some genuine respect. 

And  Yes RK has a manger and a team CAA Kwan  http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bollywood-actors-celebrity-managers-reshma-anirban-atul/1/260841.html,  so there he is no superman, just a dude who like the high life but unfortunately this time he crossed a line.

And sincere request, refrain from subjecting hate towards this girl, naive as she is , she still is a young girl and  hopefully she learnt her lesson of living in reality. 

THISSS!! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillMoodyFoodie-Kruti.S-OJ6.0charminggenieruky786

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Aapko sue karne se phele they have to go through on meAngry

Cho Chweet Hug

-SalShah4eva-

.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by blue-ice

Now u say its not official??? being in touch with a couple of admins and being an official club are two entirely different things.

Well... that's just semantics.D'oh

The fact of the matter is by his own admission, Ranbir is regularly in touch with the FC owners. Now why would a FC that is on good terms with their patron king Ranbir would want to tarnish his image by lending credence to this girl's story IF IT WEREN'T TRUE?! #mindboggles

I refuse to read anything. It doesn't exist. Insert Laughter. (Edited to adjust quotes)

Edited by -Iconoclast- - 09 April 2013 at 2:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillPerpetuumMobile-Kruti.S-Chameli_billi2RsFanMallika-E-Bhais

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

d-_-bruky786-SalShah4eva-

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by asha...

I would give my two cent worth... but the apology and the removal of the story is already proof enough  ... 

What? Did he gave any statement or just that FC tweet? So y does Ranbir fans defending it as he hasn't done anything??

HUH ? Am I defending him...

Nor am I fan or defender... am just your normal gossip reader who finds BW interesting because of the holier than thou attitude of most of the stars ... LOL

Somy Hug.. already the puke colour :p... ohhh my bad your the lovely teal colour LOL

Edited by asha... - 09 April 2013 at 2:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyalid-_-b

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by .DejaVu

Few more of threads like these and I will be a Sizzler again.Party
I challenge you. Can u beat saniaCool

I said Sizzler not No 1 Spammer of IF. ROFL