Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 68)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 28 December 2012
Posts: 22410

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Raisins Senior Member
Raisins
Raisins

Joined: 16 March 2013
Posts: 668

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

people need to stop calling others disgusting etc. just cause we don't agree.

You believe it good for you but others who don't believe it are not disgusting. So mind your language.

You say she is angel, innocent and sati savitri others say she is a liar, psycho, melodramatic etc. She is posting on a public blog and that too about celebrities and let other sites post it so we have full right to comment on it.

Some haters are hell bent on making every single person agree with them and when others don't agree them they term them disgusting etc. Stop this nonsense.

You assuming too that this story was true, same others assuming that it's not true at all, nor were you or we present there so makes no sense to call others disgusting just cause we share different opinions!


If I hadn't read your username, I would've totally assumed this post was by some other member in response to all your post on prior pages.

Mein rou ya hasu, karu mein kya karu?? LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillPerpetuumMobileILoveDrama-Kruti.S-.Sad.But.True.OJ6.0_Sano_ruky7862RsFan

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Joined: 11 October 2011
Posts: 11615

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

people need to stop calling others disgusting etc. just cause we don't agree.

You believe it good for you but others who don't believe it are not disgusting. So mind your language.

You say she is angel, innocent and sati savitri others say she is a liar, psycho, melodramatic etc. She is posting on a public blog and that too about celebrities and let other sites post it so we have full right to comment on it.

Some haters are hell bent on making every single person agree with them and when others don't agree them they term them disgusting etc. Stop this nonsense.

You assuming too that this story was true, same others assuming that it's not true at all, nor were you or we present there so makes no sense to call others disgusting just cause we share different opinions!

WOULD BE GOOD IF WE COULD LET THE 3 ADMINISTRATORS OF RKF OUT OF THIS TOPIC PLEASE AND THE MEMBERS OF THIS PLACE! let's just discuss the girl, her blog, ranbir, anushka and anurag.


Yup, lets stick to calling her father a joker. Wacko

When you think its okay to discuss the girl who put up some content on her blog, I think its perfectly fine to discuss RK FC net given that they too have said something relevant to the issue on a social networking site.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyproductionpari_roxxperfectlystillfrostyPerpetuumMobileILoveDrama.Iconoclast.ZeeliciousxokhoslakadhoklaMoodyFoodie-Kruti.S-Bazingaa.Sad.But.True.Chameli_billiOJ6.0d-_-bMallika-E-Bhaiswat_up2RsFan_Sano_ruky786-SalShah4eva-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 52230

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

So people should now apologize for stuff they have not done W*F???Silly

RK only argued with her father and raised his voice. he did not beat her father or kill her father or threaten her father. 

So didn't do anything wrong.

the father acted completely silly and immature, I hope when the girl writes the convo that she mentions what her father refused which rk requested her father.

rk raised his voice cause her father was being so immature.
Not people...only RanbirLOLLOL...he should go ahead and say...yes i pushed ur father ...I am sorry...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiMeherbaan

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Joined: 30 June 2011
Posts: 27667

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

W*F since salman fans are commenting now his cases are dragged here too Sleepy

well when Salman Khan fans drag the 3 admins of RKF then what do they expect???

salman fans should NOT have targeted the 3 admins of RK in first place!!!

 and what does 3 admins has to do with COURT cases Sleepy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

frostypari_roxxILoveDrama-Kruti.S-MoodyFoodieChameli_billiOJ6.0.Sad.But.True.Tony_StraK786

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20201

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

W*F since salman fans are commenting now his cases are dragged here too Sleepy


Classic poisoning the well fallacy.LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

frostypari_roxxperfectlystillPerpetuumMobileILoveDrama.Iconoclast.MoodyFoodie-Kruti.S-.Sad.But.True.OJ6.0Mallika-E-Bhais2RsFanwat_upruky786Tony_StraK786

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

So people should now apologize for stuff they have not done W*F???Silly

RK only argued with her father and raised his voice. he did not beat her father or kill her father or threaten her father. 

So didn't do anything wrong.

the father acted completely silly and immature, I hope when the girl writes the convo that she mentions what her father refused which rk requested her father.

rk raised his voice cause her father was being so immature.
So tell me what exactly her father did it that ranbir has to raise his voice?
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Joined: 03 September 2012
Posts: 5552

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiNishita123blue-ice.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TOIFA Vancouver

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

Author: lk1508   Replies: 358   Views: 30323

lk1508 358 30323 15 April 2013 at 12:51pm by Meherbaan
What happened to Rakhi Sawant?

2 3

Author: BlackStar.   Replies: 19   Views: 2536

BlackStar. 19 2536 31 March 2013 at 10:47pm by New_nova
TOIFA Vancouver- Details

Author: Bolly*_Crazed   Replies: 1   Views: 843

Bolly*_Crazed 1 843 24 February 2013 at 6:49am by noorsand
TOIFA 2013 IN VANCOUVER!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: MadhuriDixit   Replies: 65   Views: 6817

MadhuriDixit 65 6817 22 February 2013 at 1:00pm by lk1508
TOIFA NOMINATIONS

2 3 4 5

Author: you2   Replies: 33   Views: 2566

you2 33 2566 08 February 2013 at 2:21am by Starktastic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index