Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 64)

.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by -Iconoclast-

The evidence is his official FC's tweet. 

Repeating it a 100 times won't make it an apology or the FC being endorsed by Ranbir...they can write whatever they want ...it doesn't make it official...Unless Ranbir comes out and say...i am sory for pushing her Dad...everything else is speculation...u are free to speculate...so am I...Tongue...I have read the blog several times and according to me the girl is lying...her statements don't add up...If she was a down trodden illeterate poor girl I would have maybe believed her but not a rich, educated girl ...she can't file a police report...this didn't happen in a village in india...Americans and canadians don't bear shit like this...

Chalo we are moving in circles...end of discussion from my side..

That's right. Stop repeating and read the apology.
can't read something that doesn't exist...

It exists. Let me highlight it again in Dejavu's post. 

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myriam

off topic 
.DejaVu 
i love your jennifer lawrence gif it's so lovely :-)

TY Its from tumblr. Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamruky786

.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .DejaVu

Members were talking about logic sometime back. 

Is it even logical to think that Ranbir's FC would tweet "hope she gets her apology" without knowing that Ranbir has already apologized? I mean seriously will a Fanclub admit that their idol was wrong and demand an apology? ROFL The tweet is not a speculation on apology. Its a way of saying she got her apology now she better write good things about our idol aka Ranbir's side of the story.

Logic is dead. LOLLOL 

Highlighted. Please read. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillMoodyFoodieChameli_billi

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I cannot fathom how a girl who has her picture up on the blog for the world to see would make up a story about her dad...it just doesn't make sense. And the apology tweet only adds credibility to her story, no two ways about that. Calling her ugly and saying "she didn't get what she wanted" so made up this story to "revenge" on  Ranbir (Do you guys seriously read what you write- this is beyond ridiculous) is disgusting, give her a break. If she wanted to "revenge" (I laugh every time I write revenge, like Ranbir is her personal enemy or something, seriously, why would you write that) she would have not just posted on her blog but other places where it could be much more accessible to the media and could spread like wild fire, she had no intentions to tarnish Ranbir's image (the off screen one is not a good one to begin with anyway). She was just sharing her experience and grieving. 

Oh and her OTT description of her reaction-  I'm sure she wasn't actually crying or acting like a devdas in real life, she would have been shocked and heart-broken of course but what she wrote was probably only to bring it across to us readers how hurt she was. Kind of like how we write ROFL to let others across the internet know how fecking hilarious we find something but we don't actually roll on the floor laughing. It's just exaggeration used to bring across your reaction clearly to someone who can't see you but is reading something.

I don't see how any of this is unbelievable and even if you think it is, quit calling the girl ugly and other such stuff please. 

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 09 April 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyproductionfrosty.Iconoclast.Zeeliciousxo-Kruti.S-MoodyFoodieChameli_billiOJ6.0Mallika-E-Bhais_Sano_Jupiters_Cockruky786-SalShah4eva-

Raisins Senior Member
Raisins
Raisins

Okay, so lemme get this straight:

Who are these people who run RK.FC on twitter?? They seem to have one-on-one contact with him and yet, some RK fans here are saying that its an unofficial fan club and is in no way affiliated with Ranbir or his management. So, then is it fair to say that the FC is just run buy some "fans" (who would, of course, try to paint their Idol in the best color). 

and Ranbir doesn't have an PR agency associated with him? Who gets him stuff?? endorsements? events? meet n greet (does he even do that)? He must be having some sorta team to help him out, right? Or is he just too good to have assistants and everything just automatically falls in his lap. (No pun intended) Tongue 

Sorry for going off-topic. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystill.Iconoclast.-Kruti.S-Chameli_billiOJ6.0Mallika-E-Bhaisruky786

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Is it even logical to think that Ranbir's FC would tweet "hope she gets her apology" without knowing that Ranbir has already apologized? I mean seriously will a Fanclub admit that their idol was wrong and demand an apology? ROFL The tweet is not a speculation on apology. Its a way of saying she got her apology now she better write good things about our idol aka Ranbir's side of the story.

Logic is dead. LOLLOL 

thats a speculation by Deja vuLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barfii

.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Logic is dead. LOLLOL 

thats a speculation by Deja vuLOLLOL

No. It's crystal clear from his official FC's tweets. Laughing won't make it go away. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillZeeliciousxoMoodyFoodiekhoslakadhokla-Kruti.S-Chameli_billiMallika-E-BhaisJupiters_Cock

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

I have no idea whats happening here?

Last Time

Ranbir is sex addicted old man abusing drunk horndog

Anushka got drunk slept with mounties and ranbir and slept on the floor

on the plus side canada is now my favorite country LOL

Edited by VictorLordJr - 09 April 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

frostypari_roxxabjbdishiuw-Kruti.S-BazingaaBullsEye777ruky786Mallika-E-BhaisJupiters_Cock-SalShah4eva-

Go to top