Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) (Page 62)

perfectlystill Goldie
perfectlystill
perfectlystill

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

OMG you are right! I even pasted that Roshni Kapoor article on here and now I can't find it! They removed it off of BS too?Shocked

Idk about BS but it went off FS within a week of it being posted. It is hilarious how proactive he is about internet speculations of all things. LOL Most of this stuff never makes it to the mainstream media, the aam janta never finds out about it and yet, nation's top star thinks it is important to send legal letters to these sites.Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PerpetuumMobileMoodyFoodieChameli_billiJupiters_Cock

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billiruky786Jupiters_Cock

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Ranbir is a man who enjoys the wild side of life and one that is known for tapping into his carnal potential whenever he sees a woman he deems worthy enough, with all that rich history on his side it's not unreasonable to extrapolate that indeed there could be some truth to this girl's story.

Edited by 2direct. - 09 April 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billiruky786Jupiters_Cock

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Being A Salman fan, no matter how much pissed off / angry i get from non-stop Salman bashing on this forum, or even on other platforms... Never Ever i wished BAD or ILL for those ppl who do those things...

Defend your star, but don't ill-wish anyone...

One thing about this whole incident, that Girl very well knows that once she will go online with that story, everything will come her way, it can be positive or negative coz she was aiming a story about Ranbir Kapoor - A Celeb, probably current heartthrob of millions. I hope she has all the strength to ignore all the bad wishes coming her way... 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketfrostypari_roxxperfectlystillILoveDramaMoodyFoodieHakuna-Matataa-Kruti.S-Tiyali.Sad.But.True.Chameli_billiOJ6.0ruky786wat_upJupiters_Cock-SalShah4eva-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectlystill

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

OMG you are right! I even pasted that Roshni Kapoor article on here and now I can't find it! They removed it off of BS too?Shocked

Idk about BS but it went off FS within a week of it being posted. It is hilarious how proactive he is about internet speculations of all things. LOL Most of this stuff never makes it to the mainstream media, the aam janta never finds out about it and yet, nation's top star thinks it is important to send legal letters to these sites.Sleepy

Then my thread must have vanished within a week too?! AngryI did not even realize until now. Ranbir you wimp! I was your fan but you were behind my thread being trashed! I hate youuu!CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystill

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Iconoclast-

The evidence is his official FC's tweet. 

Repeating it a 100 times won't make it an apology or the FC being endorsed by Ranbir...they can write whatever they want ...it doesn't make it official...Unless Ranbir comes out and say...i am sory for pushing her Dad...everything else is speculation...u are free to speculate...so am I...Tongue...I have read the blog several times and according to me the girl is lying...her statements don't add up...If she was a down trodden illeterate poor girl I would have maybe believed her but not a rich, educated girl ...she can't file a police report...this didn't happen in a village in india...Americans and canadians don't bear shit like this...

Chalo we are moving in circles...end of discussion from my side..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamBarfii

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Members were talking about logic sometime back. 

Is it even logical to think that Ranbir's FC would tweet "hope she gets her apology" without knowing that Ranbir has already apologized? I mean seriously will a Fanclub admit that their idol was wrong and demand an apology? ROFL The tweet is not a speculation on apology. Its a way of saying she got her apology now she better write good things about our idol aka Ranbir's side of the story.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillILoveDrama.Iconoclast.ZeeliciousxoMoodyFoodieTiyali-Kruti.S-Chameli_billiOJ6.0ruky786Mallika-E-BhaisJupiters_Cock

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Members were talking about logic sometime back. 

Is it even logical to think that Ranbir's FC would tweet "hope she gets her apology" without knowing that Ranbir has already apologized? I mean seriously will a Fanclub admit that their idol was wrong and demand an apology? ROFL The tweet is not a speculation on apology. Its a way of saying she got her apology now she better write good things about our idol aka Ranbir's side of the story.

Exactly! This thread is proof that fans are in denial about their favorites' actions. So then why would an entire fan club filled with Ranbir fans (exactly more than 85 thousand of them) acknowledge Ranbir's misbehavior?LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillILoveDrama.Iconoclast.Zeeliciousxo-Kruti.S-TiyaliOJ6.0Mallika-E-Bhaisruky786Jupiters_Cock

Go to top