What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 60

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by asha...

This thread was so entertaining... thumbs up to all of you who debated whether it was true or not. Provided good procrastination  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ! 

I would give my two cent worth... but the apology and the removal of the story is already proof enough  ... 

πŸ₯³ Aishaaa!
Originally posted by blue-ice

Puff...send the link of this thread to the OFFICIAL FCπŸ˜†...

As if i am scared of that FC πŸ€£

Even pass my twitter n  FB Profile link so that they can sue me in right direction πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

Puff...send the link of this thread to the OFFICIAL FCπŸ˜†...

🀣🀣
Originally posted by Qureeshi

Where is Maroon πŸ˜• lets talk Basketball yaar πŸ‘
😑😑
Originally posted by asha...

This thread was so entertaining... thumbs up to all of you who debated whether it was true or not. Provided good procrastination  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ! 

I would give my two cent worth... but the apology and the removal of the story is already proof enough  ... 

thank you

ya welcome

Its my job to entertain
Originally posted by charminggenie

For the girl bashing, please read about what you are writing about a girl, who is not a celeb and cannot hide behind a cover, calling her ugly, slandering her family and suggesting with a little wink of " her wanting something else from RK", is beyond disgusting, believe in the man if that satisfies you but don't dare to cross the basic civic sense. Right now all of you commenting on her integrity sound exactly like those society people who go on and blame the girl for sexual harassment. 

Rk's middle finger on return or this half ass attempt at apology is making it more sickening. Dude, you are a superstar ,wont kill you to sincerely apologize to the girl and her father, say you were little tipsy , noone would put you behind thebars , maybe that would have earned some genuine respect. 

And  Yes RK has a manger and a team CAA Kwan  http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bollywood-actors-celebrity-managers-reshma-anirban-atul/1/260841.html,  so there he is no superman, just a dude who like the high life but unfortunately this time he crossed a line.

And sincere request, refrain from subjecting hate towards this girl, naive as she is , she still is a young girl and  hopefully she learnt her lesson of living in reality. 

Thank you!! 
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Can I say, I love you😊
love you too πŸ˜ƒ
Few more of threads like this and I will be a Sizzler again.πŸ₯³ Edited by .DejaVu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

As if i am scared of that FC πŸ€£

Even pass my twitter n  FB Profile link so that they can sue me in right direction πŸ˜†
Aapko sue karne se phele they have to go through on me😑
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

thank you

ya welcome

Its my job to entertain

Yeah Lord Jr is amazing He's so funnyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†