What happened at TOIFA. ( N: Pg 100) - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by YoMomma

I haven't read the 62 pages of this topic nor do I know about everything that's going on...yet.

Whether or not RK misbehaved with the girl/her family or whether or not she's making all of it/some of it up...that's no excuse for the RK fans on Twitter to go batshit crazy...to the extent of hoping that the girl gets raped by something or someone. Go on Twitter and you'll see what some of these rabid fans are wishing for. 

I mean c'mon now, that's hitting an all-time low for even die-hard fans. They're acting like the blog was written against THEM (the fans), not RK. What the hell is wrong with people these days? They need a reality check, maybe? 
Twitter is beyond redemption🤢...The fans over there are just nuts...lets not even compare anything with twitter...
Originally posted by Barfii

ranbirkapoor.net is an unofficial fansite and it is not affiliated with ranbir kapoor or his management in anyway..

Well! The actor endorsed this FC and it only posts credible news. The tweets clearly states that he apologized. 
Originally posted by -Iconoclast-

Damage control.

I mentioned Ekta Kapoor vs Another twitter girl story above. Many people don't go for complaints. The fact that this girl just posted her story on her not so famous twitter account and tumblr blog, didn't once bother to tweet any media or journalist shows that she was just airing her grievance and not asking any attention. Someone who was searching TOIFA celebrity news got hold of this and bam! 

Now actor's apology gave credibility to her story.
Yes it would definitely have made her story credible...only if there was evidence that he apologised...
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Being a Ranbir fan & u don't know as that is Official FC which is in direct link with Ranbir kapoor. His activities are exclusively covered by this FC. Ranbir even met with the Admins of this site.

it says on the website...
and i know that they have the access to the star...
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Being a Ranbir fan & u don't know as that is Official FC which is in direct link with Ranbir kapoor. His activities are exclusively covered by this FC. Ranbir even met with the Admins of this site.

Thank you. I was not sure of this.
Originally posted by -Iconoclast-

Well! The actor endorsed this FC and it only posts credible news. The tweets clearly states that he apologized. 

all i know is the apology didn't come from ranbir and it is not official fansite...
Twitter has become place to spit out everything u want to say which u can't do it in real life. Hungry ppl who just want attention n popularity will tweet things which they don't have guts to say in real life.

They feel the difference only when they themselves are victimized from one of those things which they mocked 24/7.
Originally posted by blue-ice

Yes it would definitely have made her story credible...only if there was evidence that he apologised...

The evidence is his official FC's tweet. 
After this official apology, Another Twitter girl-1, Celebrity-0. It was fun...this thread. 
It's sad how fangirls are bashing this girl. Somebody here called her ugly, eh? Ranbir is no behcaraa its a known fact. I like him for how he is on screen, off screen, he's a creepy sick guy.